Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• lol I really struck a nerve here, didn't I?
    I never disrespected any user here (unless they said some outrageously sexist, racist, homophobic, and transphobic as we've all seen...) and I have a clear conscience about that. If you can't take criticism about your favorite players, that's entirely another thing and to be quite honest, I couldn't be bothered. You want me to say it again? I think Busa as a player is garbage, trash, will never be as good as Grothues, etc.

Smarzek is cool with me though and I can't remember any time I called her anything. Must've been when she was playing as an OH in which case she's indeed horrible.

AFAIK, I didn't say anything sexist, racist, homophobic or transphobic. All I did was asking some users here to clarify their claims. So for this, I'm still puzzled about the reasons why you have something against me.

• There was some guy here a while ago who kept insisting opinions should be backed up with verifiable FACTS.

Never understood that

• Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions: you're going off topic again. Since the very first page, almost nothing seems really volleyball related.

• There was some guy here a while ago who kept insisting opinions should be backed up with verifiable FACTS.

Never understood that

Well if someone says that you're a dog and this is his or her opinion, I'm pretty sure that you will ask him or her to backup his so-called opinion with facts. FYI, an opinion is based on a perception of facts. You can say all day long that the sun is square and it's your opinion. But if you don't have any valid facts to backup your so-called opinion, probably people around you would ask you to find some mental helps.

• I hope Brenda Castillo plays in some big league next season. She's too talented not to and I miss watching her :rose:

• Definitely the same guy

• I hope Brenda Castillo plays in some big league next season. She's too talented not to and I miss watching her :rose:

I want her to come play for the NEC Red Rockets (assuming Arisa Sato or Kitoe Inoue don't get there first) so I can watch her all the time. Called it a while ago

• Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions: you're going off topic again. Since the very first page, almost nothing seems really volleyball related.

Isn't there any way to create a thread or a subforum where it's possible to go off-topic like this? People clearly have a lot of bagged-up feelings to put out there. :lol:

I hope Brenda Castillo plays in some big league next season. She's too talented not to and I miss watching her :rose:

I don't understand Castillo's decision of playing a few games in her domestic league. I wish some media outlet could get an interview with her so we could see what's on her mind. She could be making some good money in Europe.

• Guys for the first time Ihave used the ignore future. I don't like to use it normally as the day may come when a member you don't like posts something useful. But I'm pretty sure nothing interesting will come out of this user. You guys should do the same thing

• LOL, this is the best reply you have?

It's a fact. I thought you would like it

• I want her to come play for the NEC Red Rockets (assuming Arisa Sato or Kitoe Inoue don't get there first) so I can watch her all the time. Called it a while ago

No, we need her in Europe :lol:

I don't understand Castillo's decision of playing a few games in her domestic league. I wish some media outlet could get an interview with her so we could see what's on her mind. She could be making some good money in Europe.

I saw an article in Spanish and it mentions she loves playing in front of her home fans as they adore her apparently.

https://www.listindiario.com/e…-corazon-de-los-fanaticos

• hypocrite = ST2008. Fact.

Happy?

• Though I still think this thread is a good idea, I'm beginning to appreciate that it has its problems.

• Though I still think this thread is a good idea, I'm beginning to appreciate that it has its problems.

I think it's a good idea too, but the only way it could work is if 1) the obvious trolls are gone; 2) people solved their problems with other users via PM. I think a drama-free forum is utopic, but at least there's ways it can be manageable.