You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 11:49pm

lol I really struck a nerve here, didn't I?
I never disrespected any user here (unless they said some outrageously sexist, racist, homophobic, and transphobic as we've all seen...) and I have a clear conscience about that. If you can't take criticism about your favorite players, that's entirely another thing and to be quite honest, I couldn't be bothered. You want me to say it again? I think Busa as a player is garbage, trash, will never be as good as Grothues, etc.

Smarzek is cool with me though and I can't remember any time I called her anything. Must've been when she was playing as an OH in which case she's indeed horrible.
AFAIK, I didn't say anything sexist, racist, homophobic or transphobic. All I did was asking some users here to clarify their claims. So for this, I'm still puzzled about the reasons why you have something against me.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 11:50pm

There was some guy here a while ago who kept insisting opinions should be backed up with verifiable FACTS.

Never understood that

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Friday, May 11th 2018, 11:59pm

Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions: you're going off topic again. Since the very first page, almost nothing seems really volleyball related.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:00am

There was some guy here a while ago who kept insisting opinions should be backed up with verifiable FACTS.

Never understood that
Well if someone says that you're a dog and this is his or her opinion, I'm pretty sure that you will ask him or her to backup his so-called opinion with facts. FYI, an opinion is based on a perception of facts. You can say all day long that the sun is square and it's your opinion. But if you don't have any valid facts to backup your so-called opinion, probably people around you would ask you to find some mental helps.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:02am

I hope Brenda Castillo plays in some big league next season. She's too talented not to and I miss watching her :rose:

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:03am

Definitely the same guy

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:05am

I hope Brenda Castillo plays in some big league next season. She's too talented not to and I miss watching her :rose:

I want her to come play for the NEC Red Rockets (assuming Arisa Sato or Kitoe Inoue don't get there first) so I can watch her all the time. Called it a while ago

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:05am

Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions: you're going off topic again. Since the very first page, almost nothing seems really volleyball related.

Isn't there any way to create a thread or a subforum where it's possible to go off-topic like this? People clearly have a lot of bagged-up feelings to put out there. :lol:

I don't understand Castillo's decision of playing a few games in her domestic league. I wish some media outlet could get an interview with her so we could see what's on her mind. She could be making some good money in Europe.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

beri

Master

• "beri" is female
  • "beri" started this thread

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:06am

Guys for the first time Ihave used the ignore future. I don't like to use it normally as the day may come when a member you don't like posts something useful. But I'm pretty sure nothing interesting will come out of this user. You guys should do the same thing

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:09am

Definitely the same guy
LOL, this is the best reply you have?

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:10am

Definitely the same guy
LOL, this is the best reply you have?

It's a fact. I thought you would like it

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:10am

Definitely the same guy
this is killing me lmao

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:11am

I want her to come play for the NEC Red Rockets (assuming Arisa Sato or Kitoe Inoue don't get there first) so I can watch her all the time. Called it a while ago
No, we need her in Europe :lol:

I don't understand Castillo's decision of playing a few games in her domestic league. I wish some media outlet could get an interview with her so we could see what's on her mind. She could be making some good money in Europe.
I saw an article in Spanish and it mentions she loves playing in front of her home fans as they adore her apparently.

https://www.listindiario.com/el-deporte/…e-los-fanaticos

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:17am

It's a fact. I thought you would like it
Nope... What I expect from you is to tell me if my reply had answered your question of why an opinion need facts.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:19am

this is killing me lmao
Please don't die. you amuse me.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:23am

hypocrite = ST2008. Fact.

Happy?

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:29am

hypocrite = ST2008. Fact.

Happy?
And??? Does this help you to understand better why an opinion needs facts?

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:30am

Though I still think this thread is a good idea, I'm beginning to appreciate that it has its problems.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female
  • "beri" started this thread

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:33am

Im really convinced that at this stage there is just 1 problem actually :whistle:

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:37am

Though I still think this thread is a good idea, I'm beginning to appreciate that it has its problems.
I think it's a good idea too, but the only way it could work is if 1) the obvious trolls are gone; 2) people solved their problems with other users via PM. I think a drama-free forum is utopic, but at least there's ways it can be manageable.

Social bookmarks