Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• Guys I’m so pissed at the Belgium player for the racist(at least insensitive) action she did on her instagram.
    Why are there so many white people that are obsessed with this slender Eyes gesture and self claiming ‘we are just being friendly’ shit. :down: We Asian mostly feel OFFENDED instead!! When will people like her and Uneducated Gigi Hadid learn??
    Ps. This is not the first time this happens. There were people like the Serbian NT and Jacqueline and so on. I don’t know exactly what their initial intention was but I do hope one day they will learn that this is a wrong thing to do! :aww:

• Guys I’m so pissed at the Belgium player for the racist(at least insensitive) action she did on her instagram.
    Why are there so many white people that are obsessed with this slender Eyes gesture and self claiming ‘we are just being friendly’ shit. :down: We Asian mostly feel OFFENDED instead!! When will people like her and Uneducated Gigi Hadid learn??
    Ps. This is not the first time this happens. There were people like the Serbian NT and Jacqueline and so on. I don’t know exactly what their initial intention was but I do hope one day they will learn that this is a wrong thing to do! :aww:

Sidenote: Ugly japs trying to cheat in the set 2 is just so typical of them :down:

• sitenoise: Do you remember that when ZodiacTTT was angry about the Japanese team because he thought at first that the Japanese team was cheating, I was one of the few users here who take side of Japanese team by explaining to ZodiaicTTT with facts that the Japanese team was not cheating? I hope this time you understand better why facts is so important to form an opinion.

• So bcs I criticized Zhu's passing I clarify as a hater :aww: :wavy:

I don't hate Zhu, and just bcs you guys keep saying so doesn't mean will become real, I and only I know how I truly feel. And I will keep criticizing/complimenting her based on different matches whether you like it or not and whether its positive or not once in a while.

• So bcs I criticized Zhu's passing I clarify as a hater

I don't hate Zhu, and just bcs you guys keep saying so doesn't mean will become real, I and only I know how I truly feel. And I will keep criticizing/complimenting her based on different matches whether you like it or not and whether its positive or not once in a while.

But the problem is if we follow your logic, you're indeed a hater.

• And??? Does this help you to understand better why an opinion needs facts?

First of all, thanks a lot sitenoise for that hint, I had totally forgotten about that user.

And since hypocrite has admitted being the same person, this is the nail to your coffin. You've been banned before, you came back just to provoke other users and cause a bad atmosphere, so you are going to be banned again right now and with whatever name you return, asking for facts, the same will happen :!:

• Good decision. I feel like his mission is to turn everyone here into Zhu's haters. Of course he's not the only one. :rolleyes:

• He finally got that fact he'd been wanting Matthias :rolll:

Btw I also think the eye-thing is very racist even if not intended that way. I hope people will understand this is not funny but more of a cheap joke. Btw I'm sure the Belgians or the Serbian players earlier are not racist whatsoever but that doesn't mean that their actions are not racist without realizing. There is so much more to Japanese/Asian people then their eyes so I think we could use many more things (not physical) to refer to them.

• And since hypocrite has admitted being the same person, this is the nail to your coffin. You've been banned before, you came back just to provoke other users and cause a bad atmosphere, so you are going to be banned again right now and with whatever name you return, asking for facts, the same will happen

Poor users, especially for the new ones. From now on, those who asking facts to embrace the truths will be suspected and banned. ;( Meanwhile, the real trolls and haters, with their cliques, can utter all BS they want and they can also keep provoking people with their hypocrisies and with their fake accounts without to be afraid of being challenged. This is one of the darkest days of Inside volleycountry, especially when Matthias had just claimed recently that his not a "dictator". Sad... ;(