You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 4:45am

Guys I’m so pissed at the Belgium player for the racist(at least insensitive) action she did on her instagram.
Why are there so many white people that are obsessed with this slender Eyes gesture and self claiming ‘we are just being friendly’ shit. :down: We Asian mostly feel OFFENDED instead!! When will people like her and Uneducated Gigi Hadid learn??
Ps. This is not the first time this happens. There were people like the Serbian NT and Jacqueline and so on. I don’t know exactly what their initial intention was but I do hope one day they will learn that this is a wrong thing to do! :aww:

akiyaLai

Volleyball Lover TW

• "akiyaLai" is female

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 4:48am

I don`t get how u guys are able to upload photos...I tried to upload a photo and I did edit the photos a billion times and still it keeps telling me the photo is too big to upload. :wall:

Upload your pics to IMGUR, then paste the BB CODE in your post.
BB CODE format
[img]your pic URL[/img]
URL example:
http://AAA.BBB/XXX.jpg
***** My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeisvolley *****

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 4:51am

Guys I’m so pissed at the Belgium player for the racist(at least insensitive) action she did on her instagram.
Why are there so many white people that are obsessed with this slender Eyes gesture and self claiming ‘we are just being friendly’ shit. :down: We Asian mostly feel OFFENDED instead!! When will people like her and Uneducated Gigi Hadid learn??
Ps. This is not the first time this happens. There were people like the Serbian NT and Jacqueline and so on. I don’t know exactly what their initial intention was but I do hope one day they will learn that this is a wrong thing to do! :aww:

Sidenote: Ugly japs trying to cheat in the set 2 is just so typical of them :down:

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 4:57am

Sidenote: Ugly japs trying to cheat in the set 2 is just so typical of them :down:
Not exactly the same issue and I apologize for calling them names but it mostly doesn’t involve racism cause I’m asian myself

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 5:49am

Who here actually hates Zhu though? I don’t think anyone does.
I'm pretty sure that if some users here accept finally to clarify their statements, we would have better idea.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 5:59am

Quoted from "sitenoise"
Quoted from "ZodiacTTT"
Why are there so many white people that are obsessed with this slender Eyes gesture and self claiming ‘we are just being friendly’ shit. We Asian mostly feel OFFENDED instead!! When will people like her and Uneducated Gigi Hadid learn??
Ps. This is not the first time this happens. There were people like the Serbian NT and Jacqueline and so on. I don’t know exactly what their initial intention was but I do hope one day they will learn that this is a wrong thing to do!

Quoted from "ZodiacTTT"
Sidenote: Ugly japs trying to cheat in the set 2 is just so typical of them
Not exactly the same issue and I apologize for calling them names but it mostly doesn’t involve racism cause I’m asian myself
@sitenoise: Do you remember that when ZodiacTTT was angry about the Japanese team because he thought at first that the Japanese team was cheating, I was one of the few users here who take side of Japanese team by explaining to ZodiaicTTT with facts that the Japanese team was not cheating? I hope this time you understand better why facts is so important to form an opinion.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female
  • "beri" started this thread

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 10:24am

So bcs I criticized Zhu's passing I clarify as a hater :aww: :wavy:

I don't hate Zhu, and just bcs you guys keep saying so doesn't mean will become real, I and only I know how I truly feel. And I will keep criticizing/complimenting her based on different matches whether you like it or not and whether its positive or not once in a while.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 10:54am

So bcs I criticized Zhu's passing I clarify as a hater

I don't hate Zhu, and just bcs you guys keep saying so doesn't mean will become real, I and only I know how I truly feel. And I will keep criticizing/complimenting her based on different matches whether you like it or not and whether its positive or not once in a while.
But the problem is if we follow your logic, you're indeed a hater.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:19pm

hypocrite = ST2008. Fact.

Happy?
And??? Does this help you to understand better why an opinion needs facts?
First of all, thanks a lot sitenoise for that hint, I had totally forgotten about that user.

And since hypocrite has admitted being the same person, this is the nail to your coffin. You've been banned before, you came back just to provoke other users and cause a bad atmosphere, so you are going to be banned again right now and with whatever name you return, asking for facts, the same will happen :!:

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:43pm

Quoted from "hypocrite"

Quoted from "sitenoise"

hypocrite = ST2008. Fact.

Happy?
And??? Does this help you to understand better why an opinion needs facts?
First of all, thanks a lot sitenoise for that hint, I had totally forgotten about that user.

And since hypocrite has admitted being the same person, this is the nail to your coffin. You've been banned before, you came back just to provoke other users and cause a bad atmosphere, so you are going to be banned again right now and with whatever name you return, asking for facts, the same will happen
Good decision. I feel like his mission is to turn everyone here into Zhu's haters. Of course he's not the only one. :rolleyes:

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 1:03pm

Good decision. I feel like his mission is to turn everyone here into Zhu's haters. Of course he's not the only one. :rolleyes:
Yeah, like it's perfectly justified and legitimate to be "turned" into a hater of Zhu because of some random trolls ;)

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 1:37pm

Which Belgium player did that?

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 1:55pm

He finally got that fact he'd been wanting @Matthias :rolll:

Btw I also think the eye-thing is very racist even if not intended that way. I hope people will understand this is not funny but more of a cheap joke. Btw I'm sure the Belgians or the Serbian players earlier are not racist whatsoever but that doesn't mean that their actions are not racist without realizing. There is so much more to Japanese/Asian people then their eyes so I think we could use many more things (not physical) to refer to them.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "beri" (May 12th 2018, 2:00pm)

Spyro

Trainee

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhu,Kim,Gioli,Del Core

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 2:53pm

How many people :white: That's amazing :obey:

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 3:40pm

Which Belgium player did that?

Ilka V. Vyver took the picture and uploaded it on her insta story but someone else did the gesture but she deleted it and apologized afterwards.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 6:11pm

And since hypocrite has admitted being the same person, this is the nail to your coffin. You've been banned before, you came back just to provoke other users and cause a bad atmosphere, so you are going to be banned again right now and with whatever name you return, asking for facts, the same will happen
Poor users, especially for the new ones. From now on, those who asking facts to embrace the truths will be suspected and banned. ;( Meanwhile, the real trolls and haters, with their cliques, can utter all BS they want and they can also keep provoking people with their hypocrisies and with their fake accounts without to be afraid of being challenged. This is one of the darkest days of Inside volleycountry, especially when Matthias had just claimed recently that his not a "dictator". Sad... ;(

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 6:23pm

Another account :gone: :aww:

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 6:29pm

Another account?
But I still need to catch up and to make multiple accounts like some of your friends.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 6:33pm

So, another ban :wall:

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 6:36pm

You guys are really funny. I think all moderator can not sleep here in order to block all his accounts 24hour/7day. :cheesy:

Social bookmarks