You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:02am

One thing I have noticed is that anyone over 180cm is afraid (and probably rightfully so) to do a full on swan dive belly flop

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 2:29am

KYK spike is 350cm and block is 340cm.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 2:35am

Most male players can't even reach 330cm in real game time and with a higher net so I don't believe KYK can do that.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 3:46am

for years, guiggi was always listed at 183 cm, and then in the last few years, they corrected it to 188 cm. somehow i don't think she grew 2 inches in her 20's. same with gyselle silva, she was always listed as 182 cm, then 188.

sylla was 178 cm (?) or at least under 180 before, but now they have her as 184 cm?

the other day i was watching the CEV CL matches, and jack was listed as 190 on that tv transmission, but everywhere else she's listed as 198 cm.

LLOYD

Intermediate

• "LLOYD" started this thread

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 9:09pm

I am really curious about...is her height really 208cm?

http://u20.women.2017.volleyball.fivb.co…kramer?id=59937

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 9:10pm

as tall as alba hernandez...

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 9:17pm

You can watch her here.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

LLOYD

Intermediate

• "LLOYD" started this thread

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 9:24pm

You can watch her here.

How about her game? Is she playing good or bad?

Social bookmarks