Volleyball players' height

• One thing I have noticed is that anyone over 180cm is afraid (and probably rightfully so) to do a full on swan dive belly flop

• KYK spike is 350cm and block is 340cm.

• Most male players can't even reach 330cm in real game time and with a higher net so I don't believe KYK can do that.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• for years, guiggi was always listed at 183 cm, and then in the last few years, they corrected it to 188 cm. somehow i don't think she grew 2 inches in her 20's. same with gyselle silva, she was always listed as 182 cm, then 188.

sylla was 178 cm (?) or at least under 180 before, but now they have her as 184 cm?

the other day i was watching the CEV CL matches, and jack was listed as 190 on that tv transmission, but everywhere else she's listed as 198 cm.

• I am really curious about...is her height really 208cm?

http://u20.women.2017.volleyba…s/rachael-kramer?id=59937

You can watch her here.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• According to Fivb, Tatiana Iurinskaia is 195cm :rolll: 8o according to cev, she is 188 cm and finally according to Russian site, she is only 185 cm :what: I'm confused why 3 different height :whistle: but I guess that her height might be 185-186 cm. Anyone else know ??? ?(

• Daria Malygina is a player whose height is straight out inexplicably wrong, the difference between her listing and her height de facto is too massive to merely be accounted for by natural reasons through different kinds of measurement. I mean, I presume her height is about 194 cm, visibly shorter than Koroleva on court in Kazan, and not even close to the 202 cm she is listed as by CEV and FIVB.

Malygina has #19 and Koroleva #6.

• Kramer is a setter dependent player. She can absolutely drill it down if you give her a ball high enough but unfortunately for her, none of the Florida setters were able to do that in a consistent enough basis. Her blocking is good, could be better. I would say she's a lot more fluid in her movements than Alba Hernandez. About her height I would say it's close to if not accurate..I'm 6'4 same height as Thayer Hall (2nd from left) And that's Kramer (jeans shorts) next to Dana another 6'8 player from Wis.

3d378057ba56768872b9ed0050d66c86.png