Thanks a lot!

• Dear polish friends!
    I would like to thank all the polish fans. You are fantastic. I was in Katowice during the final six (Justyna can confirm it) supporting russian national team. I hope we had done it good. Anyway, after look the record of our matches, i heard our 3 drums!!
    Thanks a lot for the atmosphere of friendship. We could find there the new polish friends that were supporting the russian team.
    I would like to go there again, but also i wish the condition system worked well!!

• [quote="Justyna"]Thanks Gottlib for nice words (:

Justyna, you have to show our photo together. The mistress of this forums looked very well and everybody will know which team you support when Poland doesn't play!

• Quote from "Gottlib"

[quote="Justyna"]Thanks Gottlib for nice words (:

Justyna, you have to show our photo together. The mistress of this forums looked very well and everybody will know which team you support when Poland doesn't play!

Post it! :wink2:
    Unfortunately I only watched it at the tv :cry2:

• Quote from "Justyna"

After first match Russia-Brazil (sorry LothiePG :wink2: )

Why sorry? :P Because you cheered for Russia?

This is me at the Pan American Games:

• Hehehe it's nice u spent a great time in Poland. I was present in Katowice as well ;)
    Generally it's nice to meet new people. I was in june in Bulgaria on games Bulgaria-Poland and i also met oeople i knew only throw internet
    It's a great thing :)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Gottlib"

Dear polish friends!
    I would like to thank all the polish fans. You are fantastic. I was in Katowice during the final six (Justyna can confirm it) supporting russian national team. I hope we had done it good.

Today I found this pic (:
    Russian supporters on WL

And polish

2 the strongest group of supporters :D