player look-alikes

• Because in another thread the name of Maria Liktoras came to my mind, here is some similarity I see between her and the actress Lauren Stamile (I have seen her in Grey's Anatomy series some years ago and I knew that she reminded me of someone, but just these days I realzied that this one is Liktoras :D ):

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Their eyes look the same really :D By the way, Mesut Özil is Turkish as well :D He was born in Germany and he chose to play for German NT.

:lol: :lol: Definitely Polen is better looking IMO, She looks a lot better in person.

• Canadian skaters Valerie Maltais and Marianne St-Gelais with Berenika Okuniewska :lol: They three look very alike In my opinion.

• www.pomponik.pl

Julia Rosnowska,polish actress vs Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza ;) that smile..!

• Yeah, that's for me :dance4:

Yup, that's not for me.

Half and half

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Simon Tischer and Justin Hartley (Green Arrow from Smallville)

Pictures maybe are not the best but I see similarities between these two while they're "moving".

Clay Stanley and Nikola Karabatic (French handball player)

And I'm sorry for this all Bulgarian users. If you think it's inappropriate or sth like that. Who knows. I really like Dobri. But every time I see him, I see Ronaldo. And btw I like Ronaldo as a player. So... You may think I'm crazy. Hell yeah, I'm crazy. But...
    Dobromir Dimitrov and Cristiano Ronaldo

• American Kuba Jarosz :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Is he a good player at least? I know nothing about basketball.

From TheUSAFan:

A prime example of this is Chase Budinger, who was a very young and
    promising outside hitter that was dominant for his age group and was
    probably the next big thing for USA volleyball but he had the
    opportunity to play basketball in the NCAA and NBA and while he isn't a
    famous superstar he's still making more money as a reserve in the NBA
    than he ever would as a volleyball player.

And I'm sorry for this all Bulgarian users. If you think it's inappropriate or sth like that. Who knows. I really like Dobri. But every time I see him, I see Ronaldo. And btw I like Ronaldo as a player. So... You may think I'm crazy. Hell yeah, I'm crazy. But...
    Dobromir Dimitrov and Cristiano Ronaldo

Please, delete this! :cursing: Immediately! :lol:

• To all Polish users and all Jakub Jarosz fans :drink:

Chase Budinger

Kuba Jarosz

This is the same person :what:

• Please, delete this! :cursing: Immediately! :lol:

Sorry! :flower: If it's any consolation, I would say that I'm not a fan of Ronaldo at all, of his appearance at least, while I think that Dobri is really a good-looking guy and has hypnotic eyes.