player look-alikes

• Hey, this guy seriously reminds me Igła. Although Igła is much more cute, beautiful etc. ^^
    Btw I'm going to see this movie soon!

• Valerio Vermiglio & Antonin Rouzier

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• You gave the photo in Users Photo topic so I thought that I may give it here too ^^
    Don't be angry :)

• You gave the photo in Users Photo topic so I thought that I may give it here too ^^
    Don't be angry :)

Man. Don't compare guy from Sweden to guy from Germany :aww:
    I like Tille but I totally don't see the similarities between him and emil-kei.

• Someone here compared You to Vampire ^^
    Please show Us Your photo. I want to see how looks contemporary Vampire ^^

• Someone here compared You to Vampire ^^
    Please show Us Your photo. I want to see how looks contemporary Vampire ^^

Show you my photo after you show us yours.

• I gave My photo in Users Photo but I must deleted because of Fanatics especially the Boss of Them which has disappeared from here.

• Ewelina Sieczka looks a bit like Kasia Skorupa plus Eda Erdem. actually It was first time to see her yesterday and I got confused her looking with Skorupa and Eda.

• Ewelina Sieczka looks a bit like Kasia Skorupa plus Eda Erdem. actually It was first time to see her yesterday and I got confused her looking with Skorupa and Eda.

Skorupa? :lol: I personally got confused about Skorupa once, when I saw a match against Stal Mielec where her twin sister was playing ad I didnt know she has twin

• Kasia & Małgorzata... or maybe Małgorzata & Kasia :D

Gosia is probably on right, Kasia has 15 on her shorts and I dont remember her with blond hair :lol: and now when I see them its quite easy to recognize, Gosia has a sign upon her lips :)

• Gosia is probably on right, Kasia has 15 on her shorts and I dont remember her with blond hair :lol: and now when I see them its quite easy to recognize, Gosia has a sign upon her lips :)

Oops, It's even harder than Kirdar Twins to recognize :lol: :lol:

• Costagrande & Rondon

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• Ok, Kasia Skowronska reminds me of two Bulgarian actresses, I'll show you ^^

1) Radina Kardzhilova

2) Violeta Markovska

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................