player look-alikes

• Christian Savani looks like the actor Jeremy Northam:

Savani -

Northam -

Savani also reminds me of Bulgarian actor Stefan Vuldobrev and journalist Dragomir Simeonov.

• Debby looks like the actress Anna Silk, of TV serie Lost Girl:

• Logan Tom-Lauren Graham (an american actress)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• The hostess looks like Stacy Sykora.

• Sebastian Sole & Mark Ruffalo

Those pictures are deceiving but Sole and Ruffalo do really look alike. :thumbup:
    I've also put some pictures of people who I think look alike, but when I take only the pictures I posted into consideration they don't look alike to me. All pictures basically have the opposite effect - they don't help but deceive you. You have to find two pictures with two people in the exact pose, otherwise it's no use putting pictures.

So maybe it's best for all of us to put pictures only if they really help. Otherwise, everyone has Google Images and can copy the names.

• Daniel Pliński & Chase from House M.D.

and here Daniel looks a little bit like Zibi Bartman :P

• Daniel Pliński & Chase from House M.D.

and here Daniel looks a little bit like Zibi Bartman :P

Oooh, you got a hit here! Perfect match both between the first two picters and the one like Bartman :thumbsup:

• Bartman looks to me a little bit like Jensen Ackles (Supernatural, Dark Angel) something in the eyes...

and here we have two pretty blondes with "stone" faces :D

• both Bartman and Bednarek-Kasza look better :thumbsup:

• both Bartman and Bednarek-Kasza look better :thumbsup:

Hmm, do you mean that Bartman looks better than Jensen Ackles and Bednarek than Nowakowski? Or I didn't quite catch the sense?
    For me it's rather oppositely. Since I'm a girl I'm more into Piotrek Nowakowski than Agnieszka Bednarek :lol: And what about Zibi and Jensen... I see many similarities between these two in the eyes, in "sly smile".. But honestly Jensen is to me the hottest guy walking on this planet ever so even Zbyszek has to lose the duel with him :D

• Hmm, do you mean that Bartman looks better than Jensen Ackles and Bednarek than Nowakowski? Or I didn't quite catch the sense?
    For me it's rather oppositely. Since I'm a girl I'm more into Piotrek Nowakowski than Agnieszka Bednarek :lol: And what about Zibi and Jensen... I see many similarities between these two in the eyes, in "sly smile".. But honestly Jensen is to me the hottest guy walking on this planet ever so even Zbyszek has to lose the duel with him :D

Bella, since you follow Supernatural, you read Neal Gaiman? American Gods, Anansy Boys, etc

• I think Sarah Pavan looks a bit like Ingrid Visser. But as usual I don't find any good photos of them to show ;)

for me too :)

• Fresh new look-alikes:

- Raphael de Oliveira
    - young Matthew Broderick

AND

- Dragan Travica

- Vassilis Spanoulis

• Annemie Coenen (singer of Ian Van Dahl/AnnaGrace) looks very similar to Werblinska