player look-alikes

• Lia (São Bernardo) looks like Jacqueline (Osasco), even in bad mood... :whistle:

Lia:

Jaqueline:

• Krzysiek Wierzbowski the blond version of Zbyszek Bartman

Paweł Woicki escaped from cartoon world were he was Samurai Jack

in a previous life he was also Chicken Little

Dawid Konarski reminds me in some way Taco Girl from 6teen

Simone Parodi & Gregor Schlierenzauer (Austrian ski jumper)

• Dominika Sieradzan and Belladona (adult movies star) :lol:
    Dominika:

Belladona:

• Wojtek - I think you win this thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

• They are both setters, they look similarly, they have the exactly the same way of walking, they are both considered as talents :whistle:
    Anyway, I posted it because every time I see Dobri, he reminds me of Bruninho.

• They are both setters, they look similarly, they have the exactly the same way of walking, they are both considered as talents :whistle:
    Anyway, I posted it because every time I see Dobri, he reminds me of Bruninho.

Do you see the muscular figure of Bruno? Where are those muscles on Dobri's body or on Penchev, Zhelyazkov and so on, excluding Simeon Aleksandrov? Can one be considered volleyball ATHLETE if he looks like came out of 60 days starvation?

• Do you see the muscular figure of Bruno? Where are those muscle on Dobri's body /or on Penchev, Zhelyazkov and so on, excluding Simeon Aleksandro?/ Can one be considered volleyball ATHLETE if he looks like came out of 60 days starvation?

I know, I know it's off topic... I don't know how old is that Dobri. But, anyway... don't you think that comparison Niko to Bruno is, hmmm... like comparison Mateusz Mika to Bartek Kurek? Niko is 6 years younger than Bruno! He has time to gain some muscle. Try to remind Bruno few years ago.

• Do you see the muscular figure of Bruno? Where are those muscle on Dobri's body /or on Penchev, Zhelyazkov and so on, excluding Simeon Aleksandro?/ Can one be considered volleyball ATHLETE if he looks like came out of 60 days starvation?

Muscles can be gained very easily with the correct training. If Dobri spends 1-2 years in Italy or Russia he will have the body of not Bruno but an above average volleyball player. But his physical condition is the last thing to be looked now. He needs matches(experience), and to improve his technique a bit more. Muscles won't be a problem. The same thing stands for Penchev. Zhani Zhelyazkov is an aspen tree, no comment for him...

I said when I look at Dobri he reminds me of Bruno, not that Dobri is Bruno.

End :offtopic:

• I didn't mean to offend you, triglav. I like Dobri very much and I hope he will get chances to play at the World League this year, I am just angry with the training system in Bulgaria. Russian players at this age could scare Arnie

• Antti Siltala (FIN) & Mariusz Jurasik, polish handball player

Darn it, that's Józek!!! :heart: :heart: and Antti ofc. I love that comparison! Normally I don't find Mariusz and Antti looking alike, but this picture is an exception. Nice one, bella :thumbup:

• Darn it, that's Józek!!! :heart: :heart: and Antti ofc. I love that comparison! Normally I don't find Mariusz and Antti looking alike, but this picture is an exception. Nice one, bella :thumbup:

Actually, I have always thought that Mariusz is similar to Antti but last events (Man's Handball ECh and yesterday's match) just remind me about it. Don't say that you have never seen any similarities between these two :P