player look-alikes

• Actually, I have always thought that Mariusz is similar to Antti but last events (Man's Handball ECh and yesterday's match) just remind me about it. Don't say that you have never seen any similarities between these two :P

No, because Józek is the one and only :D Seriously, when I watch this man I don't think about any similarites with others (especially with v'ball guys) :D

• Aleh Akhrem & Wentworth Miller

Nikola Grbic & this second guy from Prison Break

Gabriele Maruotti & Sacha Baron Cohen

Novica Bjelica & Czarek from polish series Prosto w serce (Straight to the Heart)

Mikko Oivanen & Sebastian Vettel

• Some actor Michael Rapaport

Kuba Jarosz

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I wrote it in another thread. Here is the right place:

Matteo Burgsthaler №17:

Vincent Cassel:

Not many pictures of Burgsthaler in the Net, yet...

• That's a special gift for bella :flower: , cause she showed me this masterpiece of Woicki, plus I know how much she loves him, so...here it is (although it wasn't easy for me, cause I really love Tut :D ) :

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Vasilena, you made my day :rolll: Woicki used to be only a little creepy for me and now he is frightening as hell

• Ah joke from Bergamo supporters: ^^

Heheheheheh, OMG :rolll: :lol: this was funny, I think I can sense who the guy beside Vasileva is XD

Btw, I get his autograph when I was 9-10 yrs. old when he was playing in Swedish div.1 and wasnt famous at all, heheheh :)

• ;)

When Elitsa arrived in Bergamo some people in the team joked with her calling her Ibra. hehehe very mean, but I dont think she mind it. But I think they dont call her like that anymore, now just Etsi! :)

• ;)

When Elitsa arrived in Bergamo some people in the team joked with her calling her Ibra. hehehe very mean, but I dont think she mind it. But I think they dont call her like that anymore, now just Etsi! :)

Poor Elitsa, not nice to be compared with Ibra when you are girl, very mean indeed...Ibras look is a very discussed object in Sweden unfortunalety, so many people that writes/says shit about his nose all the time, u cant imagine :thumbdown:

• Michał Kamiński (OPP of AZS Częstochowa) in some way reminds me younger Piotr Gruszka