player look-alikes

• Simone Parodi & Andreas Fragkos

Totally different eyes but I caught something similar between these two.

• Don't you even ask why. But Jasper from Twilight reminds me somehow Nikolay Nikolov. If not these crazy eyes, ofc. And it's the only one thing I like about this movie.

Normally this guy looks like that.

I can see some similarities. But someone told me once that I see things that other people don't, so... :D And I don't have many pictures of Nikolay to show it as I can see...

• Don't you even ask why. But Jasper from Twilight reminds me somehow Nikolay Nikolov. If not these crazy eyes, ofc. And it's the only one thing I like about this movie.

Normally this guy looks like that.

I can see some similarities. But someone told me once that I see things that other people don't, so... :D And I don't have many pictures of Nikolay to show it as I can see...

Wow, I also see similarity, especially with the dark hair photo! Good job! :thumbup:

Hahha, Kazy, you reminded me Tut and Woicki :lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Holy Mother and all the Saints in heaven............... Kaziyski, do you really want me to have a heart attack? :sos: Your avatar is at least scary.

• Holy Mother and all the Saints in heaven............... Kaziyski, do you really want me to have a heart attack? :sos: Your avatar is at least scary.

If u have hearth attack who will start posts like ''Holy shit'' or ''Holy Mother and all the Saints in heaven'' :mad: don't even think about that :read: :tzz:

• Simon Tischer & Bruno

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Alesha Dixon & Rosir Calderon

• sorry , no picture but :
    christian savani, captain italian NT and edward norton, american actor.agree?disagree?
    http://www1.pictures.zimbio.co…on+Milan+QaPwUq7xILtl.jpg
    http://static1.purepeople.com/…edward-norton-637x0-1.jpg

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• And another one. CSKA coach Sasho Popov and a new actor from Bulgarian crime(or sort of?!) series Otplata:

The Actor from Otplata

Alexander Popov