volleyball movie

• we have already seen Remember the Titans, Mighty Ducks, Dream Team, Ice Princess, and many other sport movies, but i do not remember any movie that focused on volleyball. so i thought maybe we could just entertain ourselves with our own version of a volleyball movie.

if i were to make a movie, i wanted it to be about the Russian Team. it would feature the drama between coach and players, and even among the players themselves, including the games they playar .
    my main characters would are Nikolai Karpol, caprara, sokolova, godina and gamova. the story would then be complicated as caprara takes on the role as the head coach.

that's it for now. i'm already sleepy. i hope you understand it.

• btw there is a pretty new movie about volleyball

but ur idea is nice too :wink2:
    I would make a drama out of my movie....
    It would be about one certain player, who seems to become a big star in the close future but suffers a really bad injury, and my story would follow the rise and fall of that player and then the rise again :)
    I dont have any real player in my mind, on whom the character might be based on, so it would be just fictional :)

• I would choose erotic thriller as the genre for the movie...with all the emotions and stuff one would expect in a female team :lol: : intrigues, catfights, reconciliation, affairs, jealousy and so on...some essential scenes will be shot in the shower after training 8)

• Ok, so far we figured out the genre, now lets think about the cast...
    Since many sexy player are already discussed in an other topic, we should pick new ones as well...i'd choose Mariola Zenik, and her role is supposed to, lets say, have a bisexual affair with another player or so...
    suggestions for further cast members are appreciated... :lol:

• why zenik as the bisexual girl? :shock: :lol:
    well, i think the 3 mean girls would be Piccinini, Jaqueline and Merkulova
    and they would tease the outsider Serena Ortolani :twisted:
    Milena Rosner would be a shy cute little girl, who gets the biggest shock of her life after catching Zenik with "...." in the shower...
    while this takes place Skowronska starts an affair with the coach... :twisted:

btw what would be the title of the movie? :lol:

• Quote from "Humbert"

...i'd choose Mariola Zenik, and her role is supposed to, lets say, have a bisexual affair with another player or so...

Hmmm... So you want this movie to be a psychological study of the complex nature of the female sexuality, huh? Nice. Nice. I think this movie should then have a fitting and catchy title. I'd suggest: "Torn between two lovers" with a subtitle: "You can't spike two balls at the same time", or something like that.

k.

• (We are just having some clean fun here, okay. So all involved by name, please don't take it all too serious!!!)

why zenik as the bisexual girl?

Zenik fits good for this part, in my opinion. The look on her face displays confusion and uncertainity. She's in pain of indecisiveness :D. She has just begun discovering her drives.

well, i think the 3 mean girls would be Piccinini, Jaqueline and Merkulova
    and they would tease the outsider Serena Ortolani

Yes! Picking on the pimple-girl :P!! I think the producers of this movie should try to get a sponsoring deal with 'Clearasil', by the way.

while this takes place Skowronska starts an affair with the coach...

...who's dark secret about his past in the Turkish army we will discover only later. But the viewer is already wondering about his peculiar interest in the boy delivering groceries to the club's cantina...

k.

• Quote from "kaszanka"

Hmmm... So you want this movie to be a psychological study of the complex nature of the female sexuality, huh?

Yeah...sort of. but we should not pay to much attention to the psychological complexity aspect...this might confuse the viewer and waste time, which we instead could spend showing their hot bodies in action.

Quote from "kaszanka"

Zenik fits good for this part, in my opinion. The look on her face displays confusion and uncertainity. She's in pain of indecisiveness . She has just begun discovering her drives.

As you figured out she's not the one to start the bisexual thingy, that means there's an experienced Lesbian who seduces Zenik.

Quote from "Nastja"

Milena Rosner would be a shy cute little girl, who gets the biggest shock of her life after catching Zenik with "...." in the shower...

After this shock she'll start to discover the dark secrets of her own personality, revealing her past as a domina...

Nastja, the poster just hits the bull's-eye...im gonna call my friend in hollywood and propose the deal to him :wink2:

• Nastja

had to do it its not the final version of course, cos it seems that the plot might change a bit again

I believe this production has just found it's Art Director :D.

Humbert

kaszanka wrote:
    Hmmm... So you want this movie to be a psychological study of the complex nature of the female sexuality, huh?

Yeah...sort of. but we should not pay to much attention to the psychological complexity aspect...this might confuse the viewer and waste time, which we instead could spend showing their hot bodies in action.

Right! This movie needs then to be set in some exotic, warm and sunny location for the girls to feel a natural need to wear as little as possible clothes and to oil each other in constantly :lol:.

Humbert

kaszanka wrote:
    Zenik fits good for this part, in my opinion. The look on her face displays confusion and uncertainity. She's in pain of indecisiveness . She has just begun discovering her drives.

As you figured out she's not the one to start the bisexual thingy, that means there's an experienced Lesbian who seduces Zenik.

I have got just the perfect candidate for that part: Vesna Citakovich. What a character!!

Just picture her wearing tight, pink(!) leather pants, boots and lossely buttoned-up shirt, with that big grin on her face displaying the slit between her front-teeth and you've got the prototype of a ruthless, seductive lesbo. In the movie she should go by the name: Helga.

Humbert

Nastja wrote:

After this shock she'll start to discover the dark secrets of her own personality, revealing her past as a domina...

...and her initiation into this wicked love-game by:... Helga...

We must not underestimate the importance of a powerful sound-track. Here's my list of the classics to be featured in this moving pictures production:

Joan Jett - Do you wanna touch me?
    Golden Earring - Long blond animal
    Die Klostertaler - Lass die Musi spiel'n
    Maanam - Stoje, stoje, stoje
    2 Live Crew - S & M
    Francine Jordi - Ich bin wunschlos glucklich
    Lords of Acid - Acid Queen
    Judas Priest - Ram it down
    Zdzislawa Sosnicka - W kolorze krwi
    KISS - Calling doctor Love
    Jeannine - Nimm mich wie ich bin
    AC/DC - Bad boy boogie

The end-credits song should be Die Toten Hosen's: "Alles aus Liebe". The song ends with rifle shots, but I don't know just yet who will have to die at the very end on this movie...

k.

• Quote from "Nastja"

while this takes place Skowronska starts an affair with the coach... :twisted:

And he is not the last victim of Kasia, the man eater :D .

• Quote from "kaszanka"

Humbert

...and her initiation into this wicked love-game by:... Helga...

... a nonvoluntary initiation by the way...Helga took adventage of the state Milena was in, after a party night with the girls...completely drunk, she hardly could walk :roll: :

• you guys are perverts... but i love it :twisted:

great idea i'd buy that movie or go to the cinema watching it.. haha
    but what 'bout Ivana Djerisilo she's totally hot i wanna see her featuring too in that movie, btw a teaser pic :lol:

how bout kasia seducing a men from the serbian national team which is ivanas boyfriend,... and she catches both red-handed and the outcome is a hot 3 some! hahahaha

Proud Member of the male SVS/SOKOL-V/POST SCHWECHAT-junior Team! YAY our girls are playing Champions League!

• Quote from "Mani"

how bout kasia seducing a men from the serbian national team which is ivanas boyfriend,... and she catches both red-handed and the outcome is a hot 3 some! hahahaha

Wouldnt it be great if all women would react that way when they catch their guy making out with another girl? *dream* :wink2:
    ...good idea, Mani :good:

• ...this topic deserves to be updated...

What this movie lacked yet was a mature and experienced team leader, Joanna Mirek would fit this role perfectly...look how she reacts when she finds out that Milena has been dating her husband :lol: :