Russian NT

• Russians are very unpatience :) after first lose they fired him. Hope he won't come back to serbian nt :lol:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• For Russians it's good that Gajic is not their trainer. He made many bad decisions.

Sory to correct you Ann but apart from:

Quote from "Ann"

unpatience

you should write impatient.
    :wink2:
    I know, each of us is learning english and it's high time we made it.

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• Quote from "Justyna"

Hmm... Do you think that there is possible? His come back? ...better no... :?

Everything is possible because it's rather not possible that Kolaković will stay on this position... but i hope that they won't let him come back :?

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Speaking of the Russian NT, what happened to Serguey Tetyukhin? He wasn't at the World Championships AFAIK. He is far more skilled and consistent than Kosarev and Abramov. Has he retired already from the NT?

• Quote from "KO7"

Speaking of the Russian NT, what happened to Serguey Tetyukhin? He wasn't at the World Championships AFAIK. He is far more skilled and consistent than Kosarev and Abramov. Has he retired already from the NT?

He was injured and had operation. Last two weeks he was in Germany on rehabilitation.

• Quote from "Ann"

Everything is possible because it's rather not possible that Kolaković will stay on this position... but i hope that they won't let him come back :?

The Volleyball Federation of Serbia have decided that Igor Kolaković continue as the Head Coach of the National Team. The Contract is set until the end of 2008.
    So Gajic won't come back.

• Where does this information come from !? :shock:

Anyway, congratulations Vlad'!
    :clapping:

• Quote from "Justyna"

Vladimir Alekno is new coach Russian NT

It's not yet confirmed. I read in one article that the coach position will be decided after Russian Cup that ended today with the victory of Dinamo (Alekno is the coach of this team). So we'll see... by now there are no confirmed info in our mass media.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• OK ... :(

Let's wait for a confirmation then ...
    (It's getting boring to see so many unconfirmed and sometimes false informations on volleyball.it :roll: )

Anyway Nick, I was wondering if he would remain Dinamo coach until the end of the season or if he would leave it to someone else right after the nomination.
    We'll probably know this when it's going to be announced, but perhaps you already know ...

• Quote from "Armel"

OK ... :(

Let's wait for a confirmation then ...
    (It's getting boring to see so many unconfirmed and sometimes false informations on volleyball.it :roll: )

Anyway Nick, I was wondering if he would remain Dinamo coach until the end of the season or if he would leave it to someone else right after the nomination.
    We'll probably know this when it's going to be announced, but perhaps you already know ...

Well, Alekno said that if he's the coach he'll leave Dinamo and will concentrate on our NT but when he'll leave the team and so on I don't know.
    No I don't know it. I just can't find exact date of nomination... :? So, once our NT coach is known I'll post here.

P.S. at least found... yesterday we'll learn who'll be our NT coach.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• :!: Now it's confirmed that Alekno is new coach of russian NT :!:

EDIT: Alekno will remain Dinamo coach until the end of season.

• Daniele Bagnoli is new coach of Russia NT. not supprise (:

Yeah! He was the only candidate :lol:
    Bagnoli has signed a two year contract and will leave Dinamo Moscow after the end of the season. Because NT coach is not allowed to be a club coach at the same time.

• Bagnoli has signed a two year contract and will leave Dinamo Moscow after the end of the season.

I hope he will leave the team eliminated by Skra ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I hope he will leave the team eliminated by Skra ;)

And I hope that Bulgarian team will beat the team which he will lead in the World League - Russia. :whistle:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona