Ricardo to play in the Italian NT

• I've read today that brazilian setter, Ricardo, who didn't play in the World Cup because of the son of the coach Bruno Rezende, said that he wants to play for Italy, he knows the italian vollyball pretty well, because he is playing at Modena. He had already filled an aplication in order to become italian. What do you think - will he play in Italian NT. And aslo FIVB has to approve this, otherwise it won't happen. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• In fact, Afroman, Ricardo decided he will never come back to brazilian NT. No one knows the reason why he fought with Bernardo, but rumours say it was a matter of ego...
    Ricardo's wife already has italian citizenship so he and his daughters are also trying to get it.

And honestly, I think that if he really wants to play for italian nt, is also a matter of ego too. :huh:

• Marco Nuti, Giordano Mattera and Manuel Coscione will not be happy to read this topic. :D Infact, who is the main setter of Italy?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I don't like such decissions. Nationality is not a T-shirt - we should not change it when we want, without important reasons. And what do Brasilians think about it?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Konrad, I agree with u. The feeling about NT is not T-shirt ONLY!!!! :mad:

MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!!! Is a SOUL,HEART.. :thumbsup:

BRAZIL IS BRAZIL.. and Ricardo have to think about THIS!!

If he doesn´t WANT!!! Problem of RICARDO!!

BRAZIL is REALLY REALLY BIG then Ricardo! :D

No more comments.. hehe!

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D