Bulgarian Team

• Hi everyone! :wavy: I want to open this topic about the bulgarian team! :thumbsup: I think that we deserve some topic to tell how good are we! :thumbup: I think that we show that we can compare with the best teams in the world like BRAZIL and Italy.Or... it's etter to say that they have to compare with us not we with them... :D 8) It's time to show to all the world that we are the best! ^^ We have the best capitan-Plamen Konstantinov and the best player Matey Kaziyski!!!! :thumbsup: I think that we have the best players! :thumbup: And i say that cos I see that all the team select for MVP bulgarians players...I mean Vladimir Nikolov,Matey Kaziyski,Krasimir Gaydarski,Plamen Konstantinov,Evgeni Ivanov,Nikolay Ivanov,Andrey Zhekov and Boyan Yordanov! :) WE ARE THE BEST!!!!Anyboda can say anithing but i know that we deserv to de first in the hole world!!!!!!

• I Think that u should to respect the OTHER TEAMS!!

Bulgarian TEAM is very good TEAM.. with great players.. but have some great teams too!

BRAZIL no comments :lol:

Russia is GREAT team

Serbia - Poland - USA.....

All of them can BEAT THE NT of Bulgaria!

I HOPE that Bulgarian team have a GREAT OG but to stay (3 first positions) they have to PLAY A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• She just said that she wants her team to be the best. It doesn't mean that she doesn't respect other teams.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• She just said that she wants her team to be the best. It doesn't mean that she doesn't respect other teams.

If we are going into the details, he said :"We are the best". It was certifying the fact, not a wish.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• If we are going into the details, he said :"We are the best". It was certifying the fact, not a wish.

Wishes sometimes become true, especially in sport. And if she thinks that her(also mine) team is the best, let it be. Bulgaria will prove the statement.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I don't know what's the problem!I just say what I think!!!!!!!I think that we are the best,but that's not mean that I don't respect the others teams.. And I'm sorry Naples But please don't compare Bulgaria with Poland and Russia...In those teams are good player but I can't tell that Wlazly is better than Kaziyski(for example)....Sorry,but this is my opinion!!!!!So if you don't like it ok...but I can tell everything that I wan't...No metter if it will cost me to be banned!!!Sorry but I have the right to tell That I love my team and to show it!!!I think that everyone from here know iit,but nobody can exept it!!!We show that we can be with the best like Brazil and Italy,and if you say that you don't like Bulgria ok so I can tell that I don't like Poland And Russia...I don't like Russia because of Khamutskih... On the WOrld cup before the match with Bulgaria he sayd ''I'll get drunk when we beat Bulgaria and Brazil'' And so what happened Bulgaria and Brazil beated the Russia... SO it because of this that I don't like the Russa,and poland...Just I don't like her!!!Is this problem??

• "No metter if it will cost me to be banned!!!"

good to know that you have no problems with this.

Anyway i think its ridiculous that ONLY bulgarian fans are so extreme on that forum and i dont like it at all. This forum used to be friendly and all opinions been accepted. But now... :roll:

Anyway, you are right, that you have the right to say how much you love your team and your players but this doesnt give you the right to critisize other teams and players without any arguments. If you say why exactly this team is bad, its ok, but just saying "i hate ..." or "this team is bad" is just stupid.
    (i know you havent said anything so far here, but i just gave an example)

Besides this,
    guys, do u know that there were many people on this forum who used to like the bulgarian teams/ players? But cos of this narrow minded thinking of some users here, that changed and now these users, who used to like this team, wish that the bulgarian team will loose just to shut you up.

But ok, this is offtopic, i just had to say this once again.
    Please do not comment on my post now, since we want the topic to be about the bulgarian volleyball team just. (anything else will be deleted)

And now enjoy ur monologues
    Nastja

Thanks

• Oh c'mon people,what's up again? :huh: This must be a good topic...Let's not have any arguments here,c'mon... ;( We bulgarians love our team and I don't know what's the problem with that...This is just our opinion that we think we are the best,'cause we know something you just can't know-I mean in the personal life of the bulgarian players!We like them not only because of their success,we like them as PEOPLE too-we know them,we have had the opportunity to talk with them and that's all! :win: That doesn't mean we don't like other teams!!! 8) I can say that I like Spain,I like in the Brazilian team their passion and that they play REALLY well-they are one of the best!!! :thumbsup: Poland team-is VERY good team with bright future-let it be! :win: And so on...For the teams we don't like -this is our personal oppinion and we have our reasons for that-we don't "hate" without reason!Omg,the word "hate" is sooooooo sooooo incorrect...Just Don't like,that's all... :thumbup: Every single person in this world have the opportunity to have his own oppinion,so let's not have an argument here,NOT HeRe!!! ;(
    This is topic about the Bulgarian National Team-so let's talk about THIS!!! :roll: For the players,for the coach,for the team...Peace :win:

• Nastja, with all my respect to you, a person, who changes his opinion about teams (as you said) judging by the users in some forums, it's absolutely ridiculous.

• Nastja, with all my respect to you, a person, who changes his opinion about teams (as you said) judging by the users in some forums, it's absolutely ridiculous.

mm yes..sasho is Right..it's ridiculous

For me it's not. You can change your mind, if you get know somebody better and revise your opinion.

The most important 3:

• For me it's not. You can change your mind, if you get know somebody better and revise your opinion.

If you for example insult me for example or do something bad to me, I won't hate or dislike polish NT.

• If you for example insult me for example or do something bad to me, I won't hate or dislike polish NT.

Don't worry. I won't insult you. But you don't like Polish NT without it :D

The most important 3:

• Don't worry. I won't insult you. But you don't like Polish NT without it :D

I know you won't. ;) And as a matter of fact, I prefer Poland, rather than Russia, Italy, Germany, USA, or France even.

• I don't like Russia because of Khamutskih... On the WOrld cup before the match with Bulgaria he sayd ''I'll get drunk when we beat Bulgaria and Brazil'' And so what happened Bulgaria and Brazil beated the Russia... SO it because of this that I don't like the Russa,and poland...Just I don't like her!!!Is this problem??

I want to clear this situation with russian setter. He didn't want to insult Bulgarian or Brazilian NT. He was born 26 November and being a good sportsman he couldn't drink champagne. It would have been just a coincidence. Nothing else. I think it was a bad translation of his interview.

• I want to clear this situation with russian setter. He didn't want to insult Bulgarian or Brazilian NT. He was born 26 November and being a good sportsman he couldn't drink champagne. It would have been just a coincidence. Nothing else. I think it was a bad translation of his interview.

Gottlib, It may have been like that, but Hamutskih is too arogant for me. And maybe he's good setter, but russians should be worried, because Grankin is.... :down: according to me. I don't see anything special in him, I think that's not a choice, it's just a lack of options. But that's just me.

• Gottlib, It may have been like that, but Hamutskih is too arogant for me. And maybe he's good setter, but russians should be worried, because Grankin is.... :down: according to me. I don't see anything special in him, I think that's not a choice, it's just a lack of options. But that's just me.

Yes, it's pretty clear that all russian player are arrogant to you. Never mind. It's your opinion. But to my mind he is brillant setter, good example for other russian players. He has a good spirit. Thanks to him Russia won World League in 2002 and two cup with Lokomotiv Belgorod.
    Thanks for you advice. But Grankin is too young. Zhekov wasn't good but in World Cup he played as well as in World League 2006 when Bulgaria could beat Brazil. I saw that game in the hall and it was amazing!!
    How many times did you see Grankin's play?

P.D. Could somebody of all bulgarian members try to record and upload your national championship?? Because I want to see how all your words become true. I mean all your younger stars. Thanks for the attention

• Not all of them, but the players: Khamutskih, Poltavskiy, Berezhko and your beloved coach Vladimir Alekno who is talking too much. :down: Give chances to Grankin, I hope he won't dissapoint your nation, but don't be angry if it happens the other way round. In the World League 2008 Martin Stoev promised to give a rest to Plamen Konstantinov, Evgeni Ivanov and Vladimir Nikolov. I hope he will call Tzvetan Sokolov, I think he did it but I'm not sure. Born 31.12. 1989, height 205 cm, Weight 100 kg.

• Not all of them, but the players: Khamutskih, Poltavskiy, Berezhko and your beloved coach Vladimir Alekno who is talking too much. :down: Give chances to Grankin, I hope he won't dissapoint your nation, but don't be angry if it happens the other way round. In the World League 2008 Martin Stoev promised to give a rest to Plamen Konstantinov, Evgeni Ivanov and Vladimir Nikolov. I hope he will call Tzvetan Sokolov, I think he did it but I'm not sure. Born 31.12. 1989, height 205 cm, Weight 100 kg.

I don't like Alekno too, he isn't a good choice for Russia.I prefer Boris Kolchin from Fakel who worked in Italy and with Gennadiy Shipulin in Lokomotiv Belgorod.
    Is Berezhko arrogant? Give me some facts please. I agree with you. Poltavsky is very arrogant man, he thinks he is super star.But it's a false.
    In which position does Sokolov play? Opposite?