Bulgarian Team

• Heeeey!

Why was my post from last night censored? I do not understand why the moderators are letting people insult each other here, but when I am trying to calm everybody down and re-introduce a friendly atmosphere to this forum, my message gets deleted (?). I know that half of my post was in Bulgarian, but I have seen sentences in many other languages in this forum that have not been deleted... I wrote it in Bulgarian, because I knew this would be a better way to persuade some of my compatriots here to be a little more open-minded towards others. I hope my message will be restored, otherwise it will turn out that whoever deleted it also needs a lesson in open-mindedness.

X(

hmmmm i wonder now.
    As far as i know the admins didnt delete anything. there is also nothing in the recycle bin :what:
    And i dont think anybody from the team edited ur post here, or else that person would have deleted the other post written in bulgarian as well :huh:

weird :what:

• Hey, people! What's going on here? I really don't like this Bulgaria vs. World situation here. This isn't volleyball-like at all and it should stop now. Let the results on court show who is better than who, not our personal opinions. I just want to explain to everybody that Bulgaria is a small country (only 7-8 mln. people); volleyball is the ONLY TEAM SPORT that we play at top international level and therefore it is a great source of national pride for us - to an extent that some of us have become real fanatics about our national team and our players, with all the positive and all the negative consequences, of course... However, this is no excuse for what is happening here and I would like to say a few words only to some of my compatriots here, so please excuse me for switching to Bulgarian.

Хора, моля ви се, вземете се в ръце! Превърнали сте този форум в ритнитопковска разправия стил "Левски - ЦСКА". И аз обичам България и българските волейболисти колкото вас, но дори мен ме подразниха субективните ви коментари. Струва ми се, че съм доста по-възрастен от вас, а и съм живял доста по чужбина и знам как изглеждат нещата отстрани. Затова и си позволявам да ви давам съвет - оставете волейболистите сами да докажат на терена кои са по-добри. Ако са нашите, другите сами ще го оценят и ще ги похвалят. Няма нужда да им се натрапва във всеки пост. Разбирам желанието ви да правите реклама на България и на волейбола ни, но се получава точно обратното - настройвате хората срещу нас. Не може да пишете "мразя този" или "мразя онзи" - просто в света на волейбола това не е прието, да не говорим, че си звучи като чисто избиване на комплекси. Не ви ли прави впечатление, че никой друг не го прави? Някой някъде да е написал "мразя България" или "мразя Жеков" например? И не се нахвърляйте сега срещу мене - казвам ви всичко това с най-добри чувства към всички вас и в името на България...

It's back now. Gottlib deleted it by mistake, but later restored it. Here it is again :thumbup:

• I Agree with Huku!

This forum is one opportunity to trade ideas about volleyball! :D

All the people have your preference! I´m brazilian and I LOVE MY NT!

But I respect ALL NT and I like so much.. to watch a GREAT Volleyball (for any country) :)

In Brazil The VOLLEYBALL is a SECOND SPORT (only lost to FOOTBALL)

so.. I like to watch great players play.. like N.Grbic,Vujevic,Priddy,Ball,Antiga...

Good LUCK to Bulgaria NT - Russia NT - USA NT... and others in Olympic Games 2008 :D

But.. I HOPE that BRAZIL WON A GOLD MEDAL! :thumbsup:

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• what about Aleksandrov? last year he was good when he was substituting older guys. I know he had injuries, first knee and later sprained the ankle but now he is playing normally (even if Cherno more is still losing...)

Well Ann I was thinkink why I'm not sorprized that you are asking for Vladi :D :whistle:

• Oh, no I'm ashamed when I saw all these ****ing posts. And please I bring my excuses to all users of this forum - especially non-Bulgarians of all Bulgarian shaming posts here, because Bulgarians are acting like kids :lol:. Our team has many good players. So now , first let be achievements

Plamen Konstantinov - he is very experienced player - he plays constantly in every game, he is 34 years old and now he is playing in Iraklis (GRE).
    Boyan Yordanov he is still freshmen, but now playing for Olympiakos along with Gaydarski he is making big appearances in the Champions League and now is very good. I like the way he serves.
    Kazyiski - he is our star - he is not so good as Giba, because he is acting not so smartly, he relies on the power mostly. 23 years old.
    Zhekov - "he is the best setter we have" - said Stoev in one interview. Unfortunately he is far from good as Ricardo, Ball and but he showed recently that he can play. His appearances in Patra now brought him to the final of Greek Cup.

One of the biggest problems we had is our mentality. It's good to know although everybody thought us for Slavic country(unfortunately in Europeeverybody thinks we are gypsies but that's another question) we are not so Slavic people at all. In our veins also is Thracian, Bulgar, Cuman, Pecheneg and many more. But Slavs here were dominant ethnicity so our language is very close to other Slavic, although the grammar is not Slavic. Actually our language is like Spanish - I mean gramatically and the cases (in inflected languages) all are gone. And that's why we are so arguing and not so united. I like Spain, because they showed in Moscow a REAL TEAM game. Our team is progressively showing this too, but still takes time for this generation to become very strong. And one volleyball player - Lubo Ganev he said in one interview when they had chosen a coach for the national team they wanted from him to make TEAM from all players.

EDIT:
    I want to add something about Zhekov - recently e showed that he can play, but he cant set fast like Khamutskih or Ricardo, or Zagumny. That's why we are not playing with the centres. Now they want him in Panathinaikos.
    Ah, and what about Vlado Nikolov. In 2005 he was awarded with MVP in Champions League 2005. He is good at blocking - as in his position he is top opposite in Italy with so many blocks.

• GREAT POST Superbobo!

You don´t need to excuse!

I agree with all in this POST!

This OG will be the BEST! :thumbsup:

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• You aren´t right, he must excuse...It´s obvious. He doesn´t respect volleyball players from other countries. It smells nationalism here...

• You aren´t right, he must excuse...It´s obvious. He doesn´t respect volleyball players from other countries. It smells nationalism here...

You connect "nationalism" with something bad, or maybe you don't understand the meaning. ;) To excuse... to you maybe, for being so nice. :what:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• You connect "nationalism" with something bad, or maybe you don't understand the meaning. ;) To excuse... to you maybe, for being so nice. :what:

Your way to support Bulgarian team and players isn´t nationalism for me because you don´t insult other players though it´s annoying a lot. But your "friend" insulted the whole teams, Roma and Russian FEMALE NT. Only because they aren´t bulgarians. So, if he is a man he must beg pardon or am not I right?

• Don't explain to me for my National team and My support to it, he shouldn't insult anyone, you are only right for that he may apologise, not begging.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• "Great" result... Nothing to say

• "Great" result... Nothing to say

Maybe it is not that great, but I think many nations would like to have such an record...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Maybe it is not that great, but I think many nations would like to have such an record...

I agree with you. Is Rumania a good example?
    Poland always is (was) a very strong team. Only polish NT was a good opponent for USSR during its domination.
    Only I want to say that Bulgaria has to WIN something... that bulgarian fans have some argument to argue with other members. Bulgarians players may be a real stars (like Kaziyski or Konstantinov) but they didn't win anything till this moment. So, we don't have to doubt that Marcelo and Dante Amaral are volleyball stars. :teach:
    And talking about Mauro Berutto.Finland made a wonderful progress this year without having amazing players as Bulgaria. I suppose that both bulgarian players and fans have a problem with referee. It's a typical explanation of their defeat... :down:

• Gottlib, you have a serious problem, Dante and Marcelo has nothing to do with this topic.... and maybe you are trying to express your negative opinion about my nation, i am saying you, don't do this. Refferees often make mistakes, they often make mistakes in favour of the strongest and richest and not because of wrongly seeing the situation, just because you believe that in volleyball there is not unfair things... that doesn't mean it's not like that. The perfect example is with Panathinaikos in Greece, especially in basketball, in volleyball also. That doesn't mean that Pao is not good team..but it is unfairly helped and not so great obviously. And on the subject - where is the romanian record? Have you ever thought about this you call it "domination", how many people, from different kind of sports - sportsman from the countries from the solvet union were said to be russians instead of from their countries - ukraine, belarus, armenia, moldova, kazahstan, azerbaidjan and so on... Good from this countries that they are now free and sovereign countries.

• Gottlib, you have a serious problem, Dante and Marcelo has nothing to do with this topic.... and maybe you are trying to express your negative opinion about my nation, i am saying you, don't do this. Refferees often make mistakes, they often make mistakes in favour of the strongest and richest and not because of wrongly seeing the situation, just because you believe that in volleyball there is not unfair things... that doesn't mean it's not like that. The perfect example is with Panathinaikos in Greece, especially in basketball, in volleyball also. That doesn't mean that Pao is not good team..but it is unfairly helped and not so great obviously. And on the subject - where is the romanian record? Have you ever thought about this you call it "domination", how many people, from different kind of sports - sportsman from the countries from the solvet union were said to be russians instead of from their countries - ukraine, belarus, armenia, moldova, kazahstan, azerbaidjan and so on... Good from this countries that they are now free and sovereign countries.

I can respect other players and their success. You couldn't understand why I had mentioned them.Pity for you.I'm not negarite about your nation, I'm very cosmopolitan person because I know a lot of foreigners and I like to spend my time with them. I don't like your behaviour here. You MUST respect other countries and players.
    It was Soviet Union, my little friend...
    hahaha, but it wasn't their problem! Only foreigners called them "russians".I have to say that all the nations of ex USSR were called according to their nationality. ONLY in USSR.
    You didn't understand nothing. I compared Bulgaria "record" with romanian success... I spoke about sport domination and about USSR good opponents like Poland and Yugoslavia.According to "great" bulgarian result you had (have) nothing to do with it.

• I don't know why do you think that I don't respect other teams and successes? It's you that don't respect us and always using irony against us, I only told you the facts - the historical and the volleyball facts about "supporting" some teams. But you didn't accept them, just like you did with the "Kaziysky" and "Salparov" case in Dynamo, the whole world knew and didn't understand why the russians are trying everything to do to keep the bulgarian in the team, while he had said before that Trento is his choice? And what they have done to Salparov... one day before EC...
    And the biggest prove is the final with Spain in EC, so much help to the russians, Anastasi was mad, but despite all this Spain won and there was justice.

• Afroman, you already said all of that in countless different topics. I think everybody has understood your concerns.
    Keeping repeating the same thinks don't bring much to the discussion.

• I have never insulted bulgarians players like you and other bulgarian resident from this forum. So, you can't say that I don't respect them. Only I don't respect you because of your behavior here. Only two bulgarians members try to annoy and insult us.
    If you write Marcelo and Dante are "stars" you don't respect them. Did somebody write that Kaziyski or Nikolov aren't stars when they lose? I never called your players pigs or b...h.
    Listen to me. Ask yourself Kaziyski about Dynamo case. Why Ann (she is neutral person here) said that only Slavia and bulgarian rules were guilty according to Kaziyski interview. I think that the whole world is only you....

• This with Slavia has nothing to do with the case with Dynamo. It's normal that in Russia nobody wants to see the truth, as you wish.... I respect Dante and Marcelo, this wasn't my words about them, but anyway that doesn't mean that Pao is not supported by the refferees. And what about the match with Iraklis.... the semi-final... what did the refferees do??? They gave the victroy to Pao, in the final against Patra, after Patra won the first set... again. It's inevitable. But when Iraklis and Pao met again.... we saw the result 3:0, without any doubt who was better, during the season Pao don't have such a victory against Iraklis. But when i quote something about the match...oo, no, no, Dante was great, he's a star, a star that made 6 points and helped his team to lose 0:3. I don't have anything against Dante, for me he's a great player, but journalists know what to write when someone dissapoints so much. And that's what you want, to accept the facts: Pao is always helped, but Iraklis is better, not only because of Plamen (Plamen is one of the best in the world - a fact) but also because of the other players like Nilson from Sweden and etc. Because of the crowd. and so on. That's why i wrote this about Pao and Iraklis and I hope that Iraklis will be champion just like the previous year.

• About case "Kazyiski" and "Salparov" and other players kicked from ther Russian Championship, Russia really deserved to not go to Beijing 2008. And there were rumours about your federation that Russia will do everything to kick out Bulgaria from Olympics including loosing to USA in the final match in the World Cup. But in Bulgaria we say - "Който копае гроб другиму сам пада в него! " - "Who digs somebody's grave at last he falls into it!". So I believe players are not federation and federation are not players. In Euro 2008 I will support Russian team, but your volleyball team deserves something else...