2008 transfer news

• Nikolay Ivanov is leaving Jastrzębski Węgiel maybe for another polish team, Evgeni Ivanov will stay another season in the team.

• Brasilian setter Rafael Redwitz (considered the best setter of French Championship) are leaving.

He got a proposition from Jastrzębski Węgiel (Poland) to replace Nikolay Ivanov.

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• News from France:

US International setter Kevin Hansen (Poitiers) is leaving and has contacts with Russian and Polish teams.
    Former French international wing spiker Sébastien Frangolacci (Tours) will play with Poitiers next year
    After a deceiving season (as the rest of the team) in Tours, bulgarian international Oposite Danail Milushev is close to find an agreement with Tourcoing.

In Cannes:
    Parisian Ludovic Castard , french international opposite , signed a two year contract. He will play as wing spiker.
    Two years contract for young French International wing spiker Loïc Geiler (Montpellier) as well.
    And the very promising wing spiker Samuele Tuia who is very likely to make his debut in French NT this summer, signed for two years as well. He may be playing as an opposite.

• Some transfer news from Poland:

Firstly PGE Skra Bełchatów: Miguel Angel Falasca on 99 % will sign contract,Dawid Murek will sign 2 year contract.Piotr Gruszka is leaving club on 100 %.First transfer in Skra: Piotr Gacek(libero) from AZS Czestochowa

Jastrzebski Węgiel: Dawid Murek out to Skra,Jastrzebski want to have Raphael Redwitz from France,Zbigniew Bartman from Halbank and Piotr Gruszka from PGE Skra.Propably Jastrzebski is talking with Pierre Pujol but in my opinion its immpossible transfer.

AZS Czestochowa:Gacek out to PGE Skra.Very propably than Marcin Wika will stay on next season.Piotr Gruszka will sign contract on 90%.Brook Billings propably out and Dejan Bojovic will replace him on opposite position.But AZS interesting in some another players like Guihlermo Falasca and Gundars Celitans from France.Szczerbaniuk probably will stay to next season,Woicki also.Possible Guiame Samica will sign contract.Gierczynski is leaving club.

Mlekpol AZS Olsztyn : Szymanski will stay to next season,Zagumny have some offers from Italy but propably will stay in Olsztyn.If Zagumny will stay Frank Dehne out because he want to play.Bjorn Andrae propably will stay,Rich Lambourne is leaving.In Mlekpol is very secret situation.Nobody don't know about some new players.Club want to sign Guiame Samica but player looking club to myself and his girl,so its very difficult.

Asseco Resovia Rzeszów: Ignaczak signed 3 years contract.Kadziewicz is very close to sign contract.New player is Krzysztof Gierczynski from AZS Czestochowa.Some people says that they could have 10 mln zlotys money in new season.(It's about 3-3,5 mln Euro).Club interesting in to sign Wika or Bartman.

• what about sinan cem tanık?

• Sinan on 99% is leaving Mlepkol AZS.This season was very bad for him.He played bad.Big problems with receptions and attack.Ussually on first part of season Ruciak and Siezieniewski (Polish players) changed him.In second part of season he was reserve player and played very little.He have proposition from Mostostal Azoty (ZAKSA).

• Sinan on 99% is leaving Mlepkol AZS..He have proposition from Mostostal Azoty (ZAKSA).

Actually he doesn`t have. He said that no one contacted with him about it. He knows about this offer only from people around. He got some offers from turkish teams.

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• ı think so... ı heard he will come back turkey

• ı think so... ı heard he will come back turkey

Actually he came back to Turkey already, 2 days ago was present on tribunes at the semifinal game in Ankara :) I hope he will come back to Poland for the next season but everything depends of limits of foreigners...

Plamen Konstantinov

• Some transfer news from Poland:

Firstly PGE Skra Bełchatów: Miguel Angel Falasca on 99 % will sign contract,Dawid Murek will sign 2 year contract.Piotr Gruszka is leaving club on 100 %.First transfer in Skra: Piotr Gacek(libero) from AZS Czestochowa

i must said that this team looks very interesting :roll:
    S: Falasca
    O: Wlazły
    MB: Pliński, Heikkinen
    OH: Antiga, Murek
    L: Gacek

but i'm little afraid about my team... because as for now we heard only about who leaves the team not who join... i hope (i really, really hope) that woicki and wika will stay. plaese guys!....... :!:

• Justyna don`t forget about rumors and they say that to Częstochowa may come Bojović, Samica and Gruszka ;)

Plamen Konstantinov

• Yes of course.I think in AZS will be good.They will come Bojovic or Billings will stay.I think Gruszka is very close to sign contract.And in my opinion Woicki,Wika and Szczerbaniuk will stay.Don't worry Justyna.

• Gundars Celitans, Latvian international opposite from Cannes is rumored to have signed a contract with Lokomotiv Belgorod. His fellow countryman and teammate in Cannes middle blocker Vladislav Hotulevs may be coming along with him. (it is also said that Celitans will earn 180 000€ with Belgorod)

Celitans made an extremely impressive season with Cannes, being the best scorer and the best server of the French league. He scored 21.7 points and 2 aces per game in french league. He is only 22 years old, and in only one year, and one of the most impressive player who played in France in the last years.

• I only know that Dutch international Robert Horstink is pondering his future at Treviso and that Dutch international Jeroen Rauwerdink is gonna leave his Dutch club piet zommers / to go play abroad.

• Celitans made an extremely impressive season with Cannes, being the best scorer and the best server of the French league. He scored 21.7 points and 2 aces per game in french league. He is only 22 years old, and in only one year, and one of the most impressive player who played in France in the last years.

Whenever I saw this guy I was really impressed, he has a shit ton of height as far as I can tell. The only thing is that he has his wrong foot infront when he takes off (goofy if you will), but doesn't seem to bother him.