2008 transfer news

• Marcin Wika leaves Częstochowa...................... he will play in Rzeszów and I think that means that Woicki also will go to Rzeszów :S
    and it also means that from first "7" AZS will stay only 2 players (if Szczerbaniuk won't go to Kędzierzyn) - Szczerbaniuk and Nowakowski (both middle blockers).

As for now with AZS Częstochowa contract signed Dawid Gunia (1987; middle blocker) he will replace Eatherton.

• Hm.. honestly this Wica.. i saw him in Izmir... he didn't quite impressed me, but that's another topic, he must be good player.. and on the topic.. why such a player and some other players are leaving Częstochowa to go to Resovia, which is considered to be weeker than Częstochowa and Częstochowa will play in Champions league, they have also won a cup.. excellent season for them and the players are leaving... why?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Hm.. honestly this Wica.. i saw him in Izmir... he didn't quite impressed me, but that's another topic, he must be good player.. and on the topic.. why such a player and some other players are leaving Częstochowa to go to Resovia, which is considered to be weeker than Częstochowa and Częstochowa will play in Champions league, they have also won a cup.. excellent season for them and the players are leaving... why?

Money, of course, but not only. Resovia want to become a real force in Polish league, so they try to hire the best palyers as possible. I hope AZS Częstochowa won't be MUCH weaker because of that....
    And about Wika - so, you haven't seen much ;) But I have to add, that this player seems to be unstabile...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Money, of course, but not only. Resovia want to become a real force in Polish league, so they try to hire the best palyers as possible. I hope AZS Częstochowa won't be MUCH weaker because of that....
    And about Wika - so, you haven't seen much ;) But I have to add, that this player seems to be unstabile...

Konrad, first, hi, I haven't seen you for ages. :D Adn about Wika I am sure he is good but he didn't show it in Izmir I guess.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Hello, but I could say the same :D Generally we don't have such a big users' activity, cause we don't have any special volleyball events now. I'm on this forum every day, but it doesn't mean I writ in every topic. Sometimes I don't think it is necessary. However - I wasn't anywhere - abroad or something. You can look at my posts dates - it wasn't "ages" definately ;)

The most important 3:

• Ok, Konrad.

And now news which Armel most probably will announce soon.. about french championship.. Daniel Milushev will sign one year contract will Turcoa (Lille), which played semi-final this year. He had offers from both Cannes and Lube Banka Macherata but he have chosen to play in Turcoa. He said that it will be great to play again in CEV Cup with Turcoa this time. :)

• After a deceiving season (as the rest of the team) in Tours, bulgarian international Oposite Danail Milushev is close to find an agreement with Tourcoing.

Already said ! ;)

But I did no know that it was a one year contract, and it's good to have a confirmation from the bulgarian side. :thumbup:

• Already said ! ;)

But I did no know that it was a one year contract, and it's good to have a confirmation from the bulgarian side. :thumbup:

Yeah, sorry, I didn't see this. ;)

• He had offers from both Cannes and Lube Banka Macherata

Is it sure that he had an offer from Cannes ?
    By the way could a bulgarian translate this article on sportal.bg, so I know exactly what words are used ...

• why such a player and some other players are leaving Częstochowa to go to Resovia, which is considered to be weeker than Częstochowa and Częstochowa will play in Champions league, they have also won a cup.. excellent season for them and the players are leaving... why?

because there is money, but i don't like it

• The article is saying that Milushev will play a third season in the French league. An 1 year contract is close to be signed. Milushev says that it's 90% sure that he will play in Tourcoing, there is just some transfer details to precise.
    He had also an offer from Cannes. But Milushev refused it because they will not keep their effectif for the next season.
    He had another offer from Macerata but for a second opposite.
    He says that Tourcoing want him very much and he will have the possibility to play in the CEV cup with this team.

• News from Brasil: (I don't follow much of male volleyball...but there are so interesting news coming from here,,,rumors...)

Samuel that was in Russia and came back to Brasil for taking care of an injury...is problably going to be anouced next days of staying in Ulbra/Uptime (Brasil)
    Ulbra/Uptime that is also interested in Roberto Minuzzi that is in Panathinaikos, and Riad (Latina)

The team Unisul that has as a coach the two times Olympic Champion Giovane, sighed for one more season with the Cuban player Rocca, and also with the oppposite Anderson that was in Ulbra...they still want to have the setter Marlon (Cuneo)....and the news said something about Andre Nascimento (MOdena)...but with the arriving of Anderson...I think is hard for that to happen!

The teams that were in this seasons final didn't move much till now...Cimed is staying with the setter Bruninho, with the middle Lucão, and the OH Thiago Alves till now....
    And Minas confirmed the setter Rafinha, the OH Mauricio, the libero Serginho and the middle Jardel

• Miguel Angel Falasca has signed contract with Skra Bełchatów :thumbup:

The most important 3:

• Miguel Angel Falasca has signed contract with Skra Bełchatów :thumbup:

Sometimes dreams come true :what: :win:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Sometimes dreams come true :what: :win:

I knew, you would be glad with that :D

The most important 3: