China Taipei men's NT

• Could someone give us some informations about the China Taipei Men's NT that will participate in Düsseldorf Olympic Tournament????.

I'm sorry, but Chinese Taipei Volleyball Fed Website is only in chinese.

Please Help!!! :wavy: :wavy: :wavy:

• Good question - i would like to know something of them too - as far they are one of spanish rivals :)
    Barazzo by the way - u like nice players :whistle:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• What kind of informations do you need?

I'm sorry, but Chinese Taipei Volleyball Fed Website is only in chinese.

On this website is list of players. I'm not sure if it's list on qual. tournament, but was posted 7/04/2008 so I think that yes.
    Unfortunately I can recognize only 4 names: Tai Chia-Jui, Wang Ming-Chun, Chiang Tien-Yu and Chien Wei-Lun.
    Btw. 洪榮宗 = Hung Jung-Chung?? If yes he is 5th (:
    Date of birth:
    Tai Chia-Jui 28/01/1987
    Wang Ming-Chun 30/07/1988
    Chien Wei-Lun 06/02/1989
    Chiang Tien-Yu 07/02/1988

I'll try find more info tomorrow, but maybe will be better if someone more competent will answer on this question :roll:

• Very young players ... Are you sure it's not a junior team ? :what:

• he's not a junior that's for sure ! :thumbsup:

• Thanx for ur first info.....

Sorry Ann....You said I like nice players....U said this for Barazza, isn'it????? :heart: :heart: :heart:

OH NO!!! It's for Israel (I suppose it....)

Today, I have a meeting with a native chinese. I hope to have the list well translated. I'll share it with all of you as soon as possible.

• heheheheheh for Israel of course :whistle: and Gerić also. U are spanish by the way?

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Yes I am....

Isra and Andrija are excellent players, but for me Jenny and Natalya are more beautiful than these boys are. :D :D :D :D And these two marvelous women are very good players too!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

OK Ann...Chinese Taipei roster translation is in progress right now, but......

If some chinese forum member could share with all of us some useful infos about Taipei players for Düsseldorf Tournament it will be welcome!!!!!!!!! :sos: :sos: :sos:

• Hehehehe but for me Israel and Andrija are not beautiful - they are great players :)
    Are you going to Dusseldorf maybe? cause some of us yes :whistle:

Plamen Konstantinov

• The Dutch national team played them in 2000 while qualifying for the olympics. They were really small and played a shit load of combinations, but they weren't really anywhere near having a decent international level. We killed them 3-0 I remember :) It was a lot of fun to watch them play though.

• Whole list of players with date of birth and height (names are translated so maybe there will be some differences between the official one and these one)

setter:
    Li-sheng Cheng 185cm (1989)
    Pei0Hung Huang 187cm (1990)

libero:
    Wei-Lun Chien 169cm (1989)

blocker:
    Tien-You Chiang 196cm (1988 )
    Tse-Min Lin 195cm (1989)
    Shih-Cheng Yang 192cm (1990)
    Yao-Chiang Lu Chiang 191cm (1990)

outside hitter:
    Jung-Tsung Hung 187cm (1982)
    Chia-Jui Tai 194cm (1987)
    Ming-Chun Wang 195cm (1988 )
    You-Hsin Lin 191cm (1989)
    Chien-Feng Huang 192cm(1989)

Taiwan didn't play much in international tournaments. The last one which I found was Asia Games in 2006. In first preliminary round they won against Kuwait (3:1) and Maldives (forfeit). In second preliminary round they won with Macau (3:0), Hong Kong (3:0), Thailand (3:0) and lost to Bahrain (2:3). They took up 2nd place and didn't qualify to next round.
    In 1998 they were 3rd in Asian Games. Unfortunately i couldn't find any other international tournament with Taiwan NT.

• not to portugal? :)

No :whistle: look at my fav teams and u will know :lol:

Plamen Konstantinov