Croatia NT

• anybody knows what is happening in the croatian male nt... there is some fight inside the federation going on for some time.... and some players refusing to play for them now... like Omrcen ?? anybody knows the situation please ??

• anybody knows what is happening in the croatian male nt... there is some fight inside the federation going on for some time.... and some players refusing to play for them now... like Omrcen ?? anybody knows the situation please ??

I don't know...but with or without Omrecen they will be beaten in Varna by the bulgarian team.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• As far as I know the federation wanted to dismiss the head coach of Croatia before the european championship in 2007, but then the players supported him and said that they wouldn't take a part in the competition if that happened, so the federation surrendred.I don' t know what has happened after that.That is all i know. :S

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................