2009 transfer news

• And still about the French championship, it was announced today that Montpellier and Sète will not merge this year. The teams will likely merge in one or two years, but for this year the teams had no time enough to find an agreement.

• Thanks anyway Armel.

I am guessing that if it should be more of a spiker, I would say maybe Matt Anderson (Korea), Robert Tarr (Qatar) or Jablonky (Italy A2) and Lotman (Greece) though the last 2 are more passers.

• Some news from Cannes today:

Official (announced on Cannes's website):

Marien Moreau, the french NT opposite backup for Rouzier has sign for 2 years. Marien Moreau was playing with Toulouse this season.
    Jean-François Exiga will be replaced by Pascal Ragondet from Tourcoing. (according to a supporter from Cannes, Exiga is not leaving for Friedrichshafen)

Non Official:

Gérald Hardy-Dessources, the french NT middle blocker will also remain one more year in Cannes
    Pierre Pujol will remain one more year in Cannes.
    And since the team is looking for another leader on the court, Cannes might sign the former french NT middle blocker Vincent Montméat from Tours. (according to the same supporter from Cannes, this one is false)
    Romain Vadeleux the french NT middle blocker will leave, maybe for Maaseik.

• Official

Enrique Escalante, Toulouse MB signed for another year.
    Danail Miyahlov, St Quentin Outside signed for another year.
    Victor Rivera, Paris Outside is signed for next year.

P.S.

Armel, I think we should get money from Pro A teams with all the info we give here :lol:

• Official

Victor Rivera, Paris Outside is signed for next year.

Where did you get this information ?
    Because I have not read anything about it in France ...

• It was in the site of Rivera's agent, a french guy

• The first player signed by Tours is called ... Ngapeth.

No, not Earvin who was the best player of the game yesterday against Paris. (he entered the court at the end of the first set and ended best scorer (15 points), best blocker (3 blocks), best server (2 aces) of the game, all that along a 10/15 performance in spiking ! 8| )
    After Eric (the coach and father), after Earvin (the elder brother and outstanding young player) here come Swan ! He is one year younger than Earvin, and was playing with Poitiers's reserve squad this year. Of course he will only be a backup, I'm not expecting him to get some play time next year.

• Was he playing with the youth national team in Rotterdam a month ago?

Maybe you should start calling your team Ngapeth VB ( :

• He was in the somewhat 20 players list but not in the 12 players roster.

That was maybe because he was playing with Poitiers's reserve and not with the federation center as many other players did. Some were quite surprised with him not being part of the team.

Others news today:

Cannes signed 2007 youth European champion and 2008 junior European champion Kévin Le Roux (from the CNVB). He is 20 years old and 2,08 m tall. He was awarded best blocker of the junior European championship last year and averaged 11.7 points / game with the CNVB this season. (2nd scorer of the team, 24th overall from the french pro B). Le Roux will replace Vadeleux

• ACH Volley Bled signed a three-year deal with Matej Vidic - 22-year-old Slovenian middle-blocker (207 cm) who impressed while playing for the Slovenian NT. He is the newest member of the team ACH is going to build consisting of mainly young Slovenian volleyball players for the next season.

• so...i make a small sount of the transfer's news and the rumors that are connected with the italian league:

Murilo: from Modena to Macerata
    Swiderski: from Macerata to Poland(which team?)
    Winiarski: followed by Treviso
    Travica: followed By Trento
    N.Grbic: followed by Modena
    Wijsmans: followed by Modena
    Cisolla: followed by Modena
    Rivaldo: followed by Vibo Valentia
    Prandi: coach, from Cuneo to Modena
    De Giorgi: coach, from Macerata to ? he'll leave for sure
    Stanley: followed by Piacenza
    Mijlikovic: followed by Modena
    Horstink: from Montichiari to Treviso(end of permission)
    Urnaut. from Olympiakos to Piacenza(end of permission)
    Maruotti: from Padova to treviso(end of permission)
    Mastrangelo: almost bought by Modena
    Tencati: followed by Trento
    Rapha: the setter of Vibo followed by Dinamo Moscow

many rumors, a few transfers already done...it's early, but it's going to be an interesting summer... :box:

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Wow, it seems that Modena wants to fight for alot of players, I just don't think that with Wisjmans and Cisolla they will be good enough in passing

• These are some information? Since I do not want to believe that Winiarski, Cisolla, Miljkovic, Stanley and Tencati will change club.

• To Copra Piacenza.Is it a chance to record final matches in Italian league and upload on servers? I thnk lots of people would be really happy xD.

• OT
    i'm sincere, i'm not able to do this.. :love:
    but if you want, i can give you this little address http://www.justin.tv on which you can follow LIVE all the matches of this final ;)
    again sorry for being so dumb to can't upload a recorded game.. :P

close OT

• By Mijlikovic we mean Ivan Miljković ? I think last summer he signed a two years deal with Olympiacos and since 99% they `ll win the championship i can`t see him leaving.

• By Mijlikovic we mean Ivan Miljković ? I think last summer he signed a two years deal with Olympiacos and since 99% they `ll win the championship i can`t see him leaving.

yeah i mean right the serbian opposite...
    i don't know, i've heard this rumor but of course is nothing sure...but remind that contracts are made to be broken.. .:)
    look at Kazyiski 2 years ago..we already bought him from Slavia Sofia..but Trento spoke with the player first and not with the team...convincing him to play there...rob him to us...
    so since that day nothing is a surprise for me ;)

• Alexandre Gaumont-Casias, the 25 years old canadian outside-hitter signed a one year contract with Tours. Gaumont-Casias was playing with Rennes this year. He played part of the season at the opposite post due to various problem with the opposites of the team. He was the 8th scorer overall of the french championship this year.

Gaumont Casias will replace Danish outside hitter Kristian Knudsen who will leave Tours. the French middle blocker Vincent Montméat and and the Canadian backup setter Brock Davidiuk will also leave Tours.