2009 transfer news

• Congrats, Casias is a really great spiker, Server, I am not so sure he will be god enough in passing for a team that wants to win everything like Tours, do you know who the 2nd Outside will be?

• Other outside hitters are french veteran Marc Schalk and french juniors Guillaume Quesque and Earvin Ngapeth.

So Gaumont-Casias will likely be a starter.

• Earvin Ngapeth <- this dude is ridiculous. I saw him at the youth championships. He's not even 19, but he'll fuck with ANY team's defence with his spikes.

• Turkish Player Transfer
    Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi, Millar, Touzinsky and Trommel's agreement has been extended.
    Arslan Eksi sign 2-year contract with Fenerbahce.
    Ahmet Tocoglu sign again with Arkasspor

• Ales Holubec from Noliko Maaseik to Vb Tours

• Bruno Rezende's contract with CIMED has been extended.

• Turkish Player Transfer
    Arkasspor, Millar, Touzinsky and Trommel's agreement has been extended.
    Arslan Eksi sign 2-year contract with Fenerbahce.
    Ahmet Tocoglu sign again with Arkasspor

you mean istanbul büyükşehir belediyespor signed again with Millar, Touzinsky and Trommel. not arkasspor!!

• Thanks anyway Armel.

I am guessing that if it should be more of a spiker, I would say maybe Matt Anderson (Korea), Robert Tarr (Qatar) or Jablonky (Italy A2) and Lotman (Greece) though the last 2 are more passers.

Lotman is the man.
    The team admited to be in contact with him in an article in the local press, but the manager of Poitiers said also that nothing was signed so far. Still it was written that Lotman would "probably" replace Baranek and the newspaper published a long article including an interview with Alan Knipe (former Lotman's coach at Long beach State University) to present Lotman.
    When a french jouranlist take so much time to get information on a player, it's not only on a distant possibility !

• I saw Lotman playing in a lot of games both in Puerto rico and NCAA (and even couple of national team games).

He is a good player though I don't think he is what Poitiers need.

He is an excellent passer and a good attacker but not more in attack.

I know that in every place he played he was the 3rd and sometimes 2nd attacker of his team (in Puerto Rico, after McKienzie and with Porello and in Long Beach after Robert Tarr and budinger and in Paok with Evan Patak)

Baranek is an amazing spiker who a lot of times was the best scorer or in the worst case the 2nd after Caceres, I don't think Lotman can bring it like him but in passin, this guy is really talented.

I hope for him he can go there but it would be tough for sure

• And news from Poland, Jakub Novotny (CZE) from Kędzierzyn Koźle will go to Skra Bełchatów.

So Novotny will be the 2nd opposite of Skra after Wlazly or will Wlazly leave the team?

• Wlazły stays in Bełchatów. So if this info is true, Novotny will be 2nd opposite and Jarosz (2nd in season 08/09) will leave team.

OK, thanks for the info.

And news from Poland, Jakub Novotny (CZE) from Kędzierzyn Koźle will go to Skra Bełchatów.

..but this will mean that some of the other foreigners have to leave - Antiga, Falasca, or Heikkinen.. That's a positive move for Novotny, in my opinion! Despite the fact that Wlazly is awesome, he is sometimes unpredictable and Novotny is the man Skra will need in hard moments :thumbup: I am just disappointed that he won't help ZAKSA in Europe... But let's face it - that's a chance to play in the IECL :)

• ..but this will mean that some of the other foreigners have to leave - Antiga, Falasca, or Heikkinen..

Heikkinen is leaving. He didn't play much last season, especially because of injuries. I'm glad, that Novotny is going to play for Skra. At last this team will have good 2nd opposite, who will be able to replace Wlazły, if he has some health problems.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I can't agree with any of U. Novotny is not a god spiker! Please watch again match All Star Poland vs Novotny's team and also matches from 2007/08 PLS when Kedzierzyn Kozle plays with Novotny and Zygadlo. I my opinion Jakub is a weak spiker, and only Masny on the setter position can play so much god that Novotny may get some points i match. Please watch again those matches and U will see why my teory is so different than all. When Novotny plays in league with Masny match form both of them is beautiful game, when Novotny plays with Falasca ( in Allstar) or with Zygadlo he can't get any more than 5 points on all game, please watch this matches and U will see ;)

Witczak (2nd KK spiker) is maybe a little bit weaker than Jakub but with Masny on the setter osition I can see difference between those two guys, than please imagine now what can play Milijkovic with Masny...?! 8o outstanding game! I know than Ivan is to expansive for this club, but maybe Granvorka will be this what we all serching.

Besides in KK coach Stalmach bulid some powerfull volleyball team, this guys play russian style, now with Gladyr and Szczerbaniuk on the middle block... wow You can imagine this... absolutly sick!

• . When Novotny plays in league with Masny match form both of them is beautiful game, when Novotny plays with Falasca ( in Allstar) he can't get any more than 5 points on all game

Well, he played with Masny whole season, when with Falasca - only in this All Star game. It is difficult to compare those things. I hope Novotny and Falasca will get know each other, way of play they are dedicated to and the cooperation should be good.
    And I think, without Novotny ZAKSA wouldn't have been in the top 3 in PlusLiga. After all, he will be only second opposite in Skra...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Thiago Aranha goes to Tourcoing

• Ales Holubec from Noliko Maaseik to Vb Tours

He signed for one year yesterday, and took some time to celebrate with Petr Konecny :
    http://www.lanouvellerepubliqu…90507/15919246_NR_37T.pdf

I already like him ! :drink: