Young , most talented players

• Most talented players for the moment, and the core of their NT in the future:

Wilfredo Leon Venero- CUB 16 years old

Lucas Saatkamp- BRA 23 years old

Bartosz Kurek- POL 21 years old

• Young, talented players :D ??

Sasa Starović - 21, Serbia
    Tine Urnaut - 21, Slovenia
    Maxim Mikhailov - 21, Russia
    Gonzalo Quiroga - 16, Argentina
    Earvin Ngapeth - 18, France
    Fabian Drzyzga - 19, Poland
    Karol Kłos - 20, Poland
    Dmitry Shcherbinin - 20, Russia
    Ruslan Moskvin - 20, Russia
    Tsvetan Sokolov - 20, Bulgaria
    Alexey Ostapenko - 21, Russia
    Hongmin Bian - 20, China
    Edouard Rowlandson - 21, France
    Paweł Zatorski - 19, Poland
    Luciano de Cecco - 21, Argentina
    Nicolas Uriarte - 19, Argentina
    Dmitry Ilynych - 22, Russia
    Mineiro - 21, Brasil

How do I come to mind anyone else to write :D

• Wow, there's many talented players in Poland n in other countries.
    I agree with u. Bartek is very talented, but there is many more young(even younger than Bartek ;) ) and talented players in Poland. For example:
    -Miłosz Hebda 18 yrs old.(1991) Very good player, tall, strong, he's already in Skra. He can b rly good player.
    -Mateusz Mika 18 yrs old (1991) He's already in Resovia. Good, tall n strong reciever.
    -Paweł Zatorski ofc. (1990) He can b one of the best liberos. Very talented guy.
    -Fabian Drzyzga (1990). Maybe the next Guma?
    -Piotrek Hain. Good middle blocker. He's from 1991.
    -Bartosz Kaczmarek- From Grzegorz Ryś team( just like Hebda, Mika, Hain). He's 18. Good libero.
    -Ferens Wojciech (1991)
    Hebda, Mika, Hain, Ferens and Kaczmarek r from our youth team. EYOF Champions. They played in WCh in Jesolo. Unfortunately we were 11th, but they can play much better than in Jesolo.
    I aslo heard some gossips abt very talented, young 16 yrs old boy, who is just amazing. Some ppl said that even Castellani saw him and he's( Daniel ;) ) is very impressed by this young boy.
    Oh, also I'd like to add here some serbian players like:
    -Aleksandar Atanasijević
    -Sasa Starović(He's playing for serbian national team. He's young and very talented. I think many ppl know him :) )
    -Maksim Buculjević
    ...and some other players from serbian youth team.
    Tsvetan Sokolov from Bulgaria seems to b very good player too ;)

• a think aleksandar atanasijević will be the best, he is 18 and he is exellent, my favourite player, i have photo of him as avatar.

• Yup, I see him in ur avatar :D Well he's just like Hebda :D I mean, they're both in the same age, playing on the same positions, and they're already so good. Some ppl call Aleksandar the new Miljković :D Maybe some day he become the new Ivan :) I keep my fingers crossed for him. Very promising player :)
    Ajde Aleksandar!! :super:

• maybe i am to optimistic, but i think he will be better than miljkovic :)

• It would be cool :) Well Ivan is just simply amazing, no doubt. But I also think Aleksandar can be just like Ivan or even better. It's not something impossible for him, so yeah good luck Aleksandar(and Miłosz too :D )! :thumbsup:

• There are three Brasilians you should pay attention in my opinion...

Maurício - OH, 1,99m and 20 years
    Renan - Opp, 2,15m and 19 years
    (they both were Gold Medal for Brasil this year in India in Junior World Championship)

Thiago Alves - OH, 1,96m and 23 years (for many here consider the new Giba)

• Thiago is really good! I really enjoy watching him :D He's really good and young player :D
    Go Thiago, go!! :dance6:
    Aha, Lucas :D Lucas is also great middle blocker. I was impressed when I was watching him for the first time.
    Great serve, great attack, great block. Great middle blocker :D
    Bruno is also very young, but already good setter :) But everyone knows that.

• There are three Brasilians you should pay attention in my opinion...

Maurício - OH, 1,99m and 20 years
    Renan - Opp, 2,15m and 19 years
    (they both were Gold Medal for Brasil this year in India in Junior World Championship)

Thiago Alves - OH, 1,96m and 23 years (for many here consider the new Giba)

it's very interesting to see new generation of Brasil being very tall. since i remeber Brasil never had very tall team whats more i would say they were rather short team .their main weapon was speed and technique but right now they are adding to all of that more centimeter :super:

i think the most promising player right now is Wilfredo Leon. 17 yo and such a great volleyball skills already. i really hope Cuba will allow their player to play abroad at some point cus image how good he would be if he could play in Italy for example?? :white:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• I agree abaut Thiago and Lucas of cource great tallents- but regarding Bruno I would say that he is most promoted by his father than talented.

Dont get me wrong- he is very good setter but he had possibilities to get experience in spite of his age. He had more posiibilieties than others young setters from Brazil.

In my opinion there are many more young talented setters in Brasil than him.

Brasil is a real Factor of great players and propably soon we will hear about some great setter talentaed near to Ricardo.

PS. I woul appreciate if you give some links with play of Renan.

• Actually here in Brasil Bruno always plays very well..the last three National Leagues he was elected the best setter, that is why Bernardinho called him, dont have much to do with being father or not. The true is that for a while now...before Ricardinho left Brasil Nt, everyone here already thought that Bruninho should be our second setter in place of Marcelinho. But Bernardinho always let Marcelinho as a respect for him. With Ricardinho and Marcelinho out, I think was a natural process to put Bruninho, he is a very hard worked player, and have talented, although he still have a lot to improve. I agree with you Brasil have other very good setters, I like very much Dani that is a young setter and also Rafael that is now in Trento, and both are constant being called by Bernardinho, so...maybe in future we will be able to see more of them too.

In case of Renan, he is now trainning with Brasil adult team for the World Grand Championship, but I dont think he will go to Japan. Anyway, he will play our National League, I can put something here when our league starts, cause he was actually World Champion playing as middle, and now is playing as opposite. He is a good promice for Brasil..but still have a lot to improve, but his high definelty helps him.

• I agree abaut Thiago and Lucas of cource great tallents- but regarding Bruno I would say that he is most promoted by his father than talented.

I saw couple of matches with Bruno as a setter, and I still think he's good, young setter. He can be even better, cuz he's still young, and can learn many things.

• Taylor Sander (USA, born 92), great outside with very high jump
    Gena Sokolov( ISR, born 92), very good blocker.
    Guillame Quesque (FRA, born 89), already plays in Tours, all round Outside hiter with impressive height (2.05)

• I saw couple of matches with Bruno as a setter, and I still think he's good, young setter. He can be even better, cuz he's still young, and can learn many things.

• Ojla, I didn't say that Bruno is not a good setter, he is very very good, but my idea was to explain that he is not as tallented as Kurek, Lucas or Leons are. They are incraddible right now in spite of not to many experience in playing on area world volleyball.

Bruno is good, but much more because of his hardworking and experience than incedible talent I think. He has talent but not as marvelous as the three mentioned above.

I saw couple of matches with Bruno as a setter, and I still think he's good, young setter. He can be even better, cuz he's still young, and can learn many things.

• Ojla, I didn't say that Bruno is not a good setter, he is very very good, but my idea was to explain that he is not as tallented as Kurek, Lucas or Leons are. They are incraddible right now in spite of not to many experience in playing on area world volleyball.

Bruno is good, but much more because of his hardworking and experience than incedible talent I think. He has talent but not as marvelous as the three mentioned above.

Well ok, I just wrote what I think abt him :)

• Very interesting topic! I also think we should start with Wilfredo Leon and Yoandri Leal from Cuban NT. No one knows how long they are going to play in Cuba, but both of them are great players. I wouldn't consider Bartosz Kurek in this topic, he is already a world-class player, no need to prove anything any more! This year we saw many new and young Brazilians, no doubt they will soon show what they can do.

I also wanted to mention the young Argentinian NT we saw in the World League finals this year. They are again finding the right rhythm and I think they are also becoming a dangerous team like the one they had in 2002 with Milinkovic, Elguetta, Spajic... Hugo Conte has summoned very talented Argentinians in Zinella Bologna in Serie A2, they are all doing great since the beginning of the year and, overall, I think Argentina is getting stronger and stronger each year.

In Bulgaria we have some promising players as well, but they have quite different future from those already mentioned. Our national league is relatively weak, full of very young and inexperienced players, it's a matter of coaches' dexterity to turn them into great players once they are growing... Tsvetan Sokolov might become a star one day, maybe, with the relatively young Kaziyski we still have chances! Some other names to mention - players I've seen live - Georgi and Valentin Bratoev (the brothers from our NT), Ventsislav Ragin (Slavia Sofia), Nikolay Penchev and Dobromir Dimitrov (Pirin Balkanstroy Razlog). It's still too early for the last three, but they will be for sure a part of our future NT!

Polish volleyball is full of young players, their national league is a place where all of them can grow, this is why there is no doubt regarding the young players there :D Similar is the case in Russia, they have at maximum 2 foreigners in every team, making it easy for young boys to come in. One of the examples I can give is Lokomotiv Belgorod, whose team really has some potential yet to shine :)

• Very interesting topic! ...

Leon is really amazing. I bet it won't be long before he escapes to Italy :)
    You can add Todorov from CSKA to the bulgarian talents list. He is very athletic and might develope into a monster MB.

• We must take Kurek into consideraion as he is only 21 and has just sterted his career in starting six in NT and Skra. So far he was substitutor in SKRA and often even could't get to starting 12 in NT.

Before May 2009 nobody heard about Kurek. He is not the star yet, but he is very promissing.

There is a big chance that in 3-4 years the name of the best world volleyball player wIill be Bartosz Kurek :thumbsup: or LEON.

For the moment, no doubt the best is MATEY. Not so far ago it was Giba(for many years), and still is one of the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXjzDieZNw&feature=related Kurek 1-st m. spike POL-BUL ECH 2009, Semifinal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI1YCj4hNqQ&feature=related Kurek 1-st m. spike POL-GRE ECH 2009,