First American to ever play Iran.

• US national team Opposite Brook Billings (played in Czestochowa, fenerbache) signed to play in Iran for the remaining of the season

• US national team Opposite Brook Billings (played in Czestochowa, fenerbache) signed to play in Iran for the remaining of the season

Braveheart :lol: :lol: :lol:

• We have Gradinarov, Evgeni Ivanov (210 cm, our midfield in 2006, 2007 and 2008, played for Viegel, Metodi Ananiev, Smilen Mlyakov( Czestochowa) and couple more in Iran. They are developing their volleyball, the youths are very strong, but men's volleyball need improvement. You saw Peykan in Doha :)

I think that US players will not allow others to have more glory for being brave, so...

he is the first american volleyball player, many american basketballers are playing in Iran.
    he will play for Petrochimi (currently 5th in the table)

We have Gradinarov, Evgeni Ivanov (210 cm, our midfield in 2006, 2007 and 2008, played for Viegel, Metodi Ananiev, Smilen Mlyakov( Czestochowa) and couple more in Iran. They are developing their volleyball, the youths are very strong, but men's volleyball need improvement. You saw Peykan in Doha :)

I think that US players will not allow others to have more glory for being brave, so...

currently 15 foriegn players are playing in Iran, (Bulgaria 5, Serbia 3, Brazil 2, Pakistan 2, Kazakhstan 1, India 1, Venezuela 1) also 2 players from Argentina and Slovenia began this season in iran but their clubs released them.

Ivanov

Mlyakov

• Iran got World title for under 21 in 2003

• Mosi, is volleyball popular in Iran or not ??? how many teams the league has???

I think I can say yes, Volleyball is almost popular in Iran, especially in the north of iran volleyball is very popular. but Football is still number 1 here by a very big margin.

The Iranian SuperLeague has 15 teams this year and I think 5 of them (Damash, Saipa, Kaleh, Paykan and Petrochimi) are favourites to win the title.

Iran got World title for under 21 in 2003

oh no ! Iran was the host of this tournament but the team lost in quarterfinal to Brazil.

• I am sorry, but Iran got medals this year, I think in under 21 or under 18

• Brook Billings finally signed in UAE and he won't come to Iran ! I don't know who canceled the deal, Billings or the Iranian Club !!??

so, he won't be the first american volleyball player to play in Iran !