• Polish team A:

Setters:
    Fabian Drzyzga (AZS Częstochowa)
    Grzegorz Łomacz (Jastrzębski Węgiel)
    Paweł Zagumny (Panathinaikos Ateny)
    Łukasz Żygadło (Itas BetClick Trentino)

Middle-blockers:
    Patryk Czarnowski (Jastrzębski Węgiel)
    Karol Kłos (AZS Politechnika Warszawska)
    Marcin Możdżonek (Skra Bełchatów)
    Piotr Nowakowski (AZS Częstochowa)
    Daniel Pliński (Skra Bełchatów)

Recivers:
    Zbigniew Bartman (Prisma Taranto)
    Michał Bąkiewicz (Skra Bełchatów)
    Bartosz Kurek (Skra Bełchatów)
    Mateusz Mika (Asseco Resovia Rzeszów)
    Michał Ruciak (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn- Koźle)
    Michał Winiarski (Skra Bełchatów)

[u]Opposites:[/u]
    Marcel Gromadowski (Paris Volley)
    Piotr Gruszka (Delecta Bydgoszcz)
    Jakub Jarosz (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn- Koźle)
    Mariusz Wlazły (Skra Bełchatów)

Libero:
    Piotr Gacek (Skra Bełchatów)
    Krzysztof Ignaczak (Asseco Resovia Rzeszów)
    Paweł Zatorski (AZS Częstochowa)

Polish Team B:

Sebastian Świderski (Lube Banca Macerata)

Wojciech Włodarczyk (AZS Politechnika Warszawska)

Bartosz Janeczek (AZS Czestochowa)

Michał Kubiak (Volley Padva)

Grzegorz Kosok (ASSECO Resovia Rzeszów)

Łukasz Wiśniewski (AZS Czestochowa)

Michał Debiec (Delecta Bydgoszcz)

To Polish team return: Łukasz Żygadło, Mariusz Wlazły, Michał Winiarski

We have players making their debuts:

Mateusz Mika -reciever 18 year (Asseco Resovia Rzeszów) He isn't player from first six of Asseco Resovia)

Patryk Czarnowski 24 year (KS Jastrzębski Węgiel) middle-blocker

We have a few suprises: In national team aren't:

Łukasz Kadziewicz one of the best middle blocker in Russian League (he should be in team is very good player)

Paweł Woicki (Delecta Bydgoszcz)

Marcin Wika (Asseco Resovia Rzeszów)

• Interesting squad. Polish team A is also wide squad for World League. All positions seems to be strong in our team. I wonder if Castellani gives a chance to Mika in WL group stage.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Ok, basicly I like the squad. But....there is one thing which I completly don't understand. WHERE IS KADZIEWICZ?
    Omg, Castellani really pissed me off....He said that he'll watch Kadziewicz, but I guess it was just empty words...If he really watched him, he'd put his name to this list. He's doin' so well in Russian League, so I really don't understand why he's not in the NT. What Kłos did that he's in NT? He's younger...definitely, but that's all. He's not as good Łukasz, and I'm afraid he won't be so good. Kadziewicz is the best polish middle-blocker(with Plinka in his 'best years').
    Castellani, what the heck are u thinking?! :hit: Yeah, Kadziewicz haven't played in Skra, but c'mon, be objective...he'd help us a lot...

• I completly don't understand. WHERE IS KADZIEWICZ?

Yeah, Kadziewicz haven't played in Skra, but c'mon, be objective...

I think the main reason why we don't have Kadziewicz in NT is his character. Sometimes, even if player is good, he doesn't fit in the team.
    Such players used to spoil atmosphere in the team and we all know, that Kadziewcz is rather difficult person... Former coaches had some problems with him, and he had problems with them. I suppose Castellani just wants to avoid such conflicts. Hovewer, he has never said, he wouldn't call Kadziewicz for the NT any more. And Polish NT won't disappear without Kadziewicz.

Well, I would find here some players, who have never played for Skra, so I don't see the point...

The most important 3:

• Yes, Łukasz has a bit difficult character, but I still think that Castellani should give him a chance. He would be very strong point of our team. Castellani ought to just try. I think Kadziewicz would fit the team. There is many players who know Kadziewicz well, and what's more they like him, so there wouldn't be any problems. I know, Kadziewicz isn't Castellani's favourite, but he should give him a chance just for WL. Maybe Łukasz would suprise him.

About that "Yeah, Kadziewicz haven't played in Skra, but c'mon, be objective... "
    I wrote it because sometimes I think that Castellani favours Skra's players. I know, it may be silly, but for me...Daniel is not objective in some case.

• Łukasz Żygadło won't play in the NT any more this year. He has been criticising Daniel Castellani in Polish media lately and Castellani decided not to cooperate with Żygadło in this season. Too bad - we lost a good setter.

The most important 3:

• Zygadlo is very good setter, not good that he argued with Castellani

• 19 players for WCH (without surprises)
    setters:
    Fabian Drzyzga (AZS Częstochowa)
    Paweł Zagumny (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle)
    Grzegorz Łomacz (Jastrzębski Węgiel)

outside hitters:
    Michał Bąkiewicz (Skra Bełchatów)
    Zbigniew Bartman (AZS Politechnika Warszawska)
    Bartosz Kurek (Skra Bełchatów)
    Michał Ruciak (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle)
    Sebastian Świderski (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle)
    Michał Winiarski (Skra Bełchatów)

opposites:
    Piotr Gruszka (Halkbank Ankara - TUR)
    Jakub Jarosz (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle)
    Mariusz Wlazły (Skra Bełchatów)

middle blockers:
    Marcin Możdżonek (Skra Bełchatów)
    Piotr Nowakowski (AZS Częstochowa)
    Patryk Czarnowski (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle)
    Karol Kłos (Skra Bełchatów)
    Daniel Pliński (Skra Bełchatów)

liberos:
    Piotr Gacek (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle)
    Krzysztof Ignaczak (Resovia Rzeszów)

• Our federation has just decided: Daniel Castellani is not a coach of Polish NT any more.

The most important 3:

• I hoped that Daniel Castellani stay coach Poland NT..

He deserved a second chance ;(

I don't know who is suitable for this position. Ok maybe someone from abroad would be found but the Polish!! :thumbdown:

• Our federation has just decided: Daniel Castellani is not a coach of Polish NT any more.

Very good decision. I like Castellani as a person, but I've never liked him as a coach.

• Very good decision. I like Castellani as a person, but I've never liked him as a coach.

Very good? Why? Because we lossed WCH and WL?

And the European Championship?

Do you really forgotten about good times?

And besides, who would replace Castellani?

I don't see better in the moment.

• U're taking it too emotionally. Think about it logically without emotions. European Chapionship were definitely success, but it was easier to take this title after OG, plus most of the teams were in really pathetic shape. Our players used this whole situation. As I wrote in my previous message- I've never liked Castellani as a coach. His decisions were always weird to me. He should look at current shape of players, but he didn't. This whole situation with Kadziewicz was just pathetic and proved that DC favoured some of the players and didn't call for NT those players who really deserved it. Yes, Kadziewicz is one of my favourite players, but it doesn't change the way how I think about it.
    I think also that our players had too much 'freedom'. They got from Castellani whatever they wanted.
    I guess...he didn't have authority among players. He wasn't strict enough, players weren't motivated enough and we could see it during WCh. Basicly he just didn't have impact on players. It's not strange that players didn't want Castellani to be sacked. They had lots of 'freedom' and free time whenever they wanted.
    It's finally time to change attitude of our players. They have to be motivated, they have to fight for every point as much as they can. Glenn Hoag would be perfect, but unfortunately he's still coach of Canada.

• U're taking it too emotionally. Think about it logically without emotions. European Chapionship were definitely success, but it was easier to take this title after OG, plus most of the teams were in really pathetic shape. Our players used this whole situation. As I wrote in my previous message- I've never liked Castellani as a coach. His decisions were always weird to me. He should look at current shape of players, but he didn't. This whole situation with Kadziewicz was just pathetic and proved that DC favoured some of the players and didn't call for NT those players who really deserved it. Yes, Kadziewicz is one of my favourite players, but it doesn't change the way how I think about it.
    I think also that our players had too much 'freedom'. They got from Castellani whatever they wanted.
    I guess...he didn't have authority among players. He wasn't strict enough, players weren't motivated enough and we could see it during WCh. Basicly he just didn't have impact on players. It's not strange that players didn't want Castellani to be sacked. They had lots of 'freedom' and free time whenever they wanted.
    It's finally time to change attitude of our players. They have to be motivated, they have to fight for every point as much as they can. Glenn Hoag would be perfect, but unfortunately he's still coach of Canada.

No. Emotions are dropped. I'm really calm :)

Yes I agree with you about the Kadziewicz. He's better than Nowakowski, Czarnowski and maybe Możdżonek.I was wrong on Castellani for the decision. But the same squad played on ECH and we therefore he didn't want to change that.It is know that Castellani don't like Kadziewicz and Żygadło and i don't like why? For a big minus for Castellani.

But this freedom isn't entirely true. Coach gave free oldest that rested. No to WL only WCH.Besides PZPS could give him a warning that it should tighten discipline and not immediately disposed of. But I don't mean what he did because it's past. I worry 'who will replace Castellani' because I don't see no one concrete...Who? Maybe Stelmach, Nawrocki? No coment. This decision is pathetic...!