• Bernado Rezende (coach of Brazil NT) said in a interview that there is a possibility of Ricardinho returning to NT this year...it's only a possibility...it will be very good for Brazil...The first step for the return of Ricardo is done.. :obey: ..let's see what the other players will say about this...

• Bernado Rezende (coach of Brazil NT) said in a interview that there is a possibility of Ricardinho returning to NT this year...it's only a possibility...it will be very good for Brazil...The first step for the return of Ricardo is done.. :obey: ..let's see what the other players will say about this...

Really? Where did you hear this? SporTV, Globo?
    It's strange to see this act from him because Bernardinho is far from being humble but maybe he realized Brasil is not that strong without Ricardo. I like Bruno but Ricardo was way better.

• Bernardinho gave an interview talking about it...
    He said that Zé Inácio, that is the cheef of brasil male team delegation now, he went to Europe and had dinner with Ricardinho to talk...then Ricardinho called Bernardinho, and they both talked....that they are trying to come closer again.

Today Bernardinho gives a pre list for World League, but he remembered that si only a list, that the real call will happen 30 april, and this players he call will eb the ones that will actually be trainning for the championships that will be played this season.

Bernardinho wanted to make very clear...that the first consern was to get closer Ricardinho again...cause they lived to much things together...and that was really sad for everyone in that group to had that break, so the first consern is the personal attach again....then they will think in a possible professional attach. Cause is not only Bernardinhos decision....that there is a hole group and this should be everybody decision....that he will choose what is the best thinking in Ricardinhos career, and also what is the ebst for the group.

He want to make clear that is not a calling back for National Team already....but is a getting back to connection with the player...that si away for 3 years already.

So...in my opinion...I think Ricardinho will be in this per-list that comes out today....but if he will be in the team called or not...will depend all the talking will happen in this days between now and 30 april.

I think right now Ricardinho is playing in Trentino if I'm not wrong.

• If by Ricardinho you mean the great setter Ricardo Garcia, then he is a player of Sisley Treviso :) Otherwise, it would be great to see him with the NT again, but this depends on many factors..

• yes, Ricardinho is Ricardo Garcia...we in brazil call him by Ricardinho...He is still the better setter that we have, and it would be very nice if he could end his career in NT in a better way, because he did a lot for this NT..

• Thiw way the League and the Cup will be more competitive, especially with rising Cuba and us :)