Dmitriy Musersky (Lokomotiv Belgorod)
    Dmitriy Shcherbinin (Dinamo Mosca)

Schiacciatori
    Pavel Abramov (Jastrzebski Wegiel)
    Yury Berezhko (Dinamo Mosca)
    Denis Biryukov (Lokomotiv Belgorod)
    Dmitriy Ilyinykh (Lokomotiv Belgorod)
    Dmitriy Krasikov (Gazprom Yugra)
    Nikolai Leonenko (Lokomotiv Novosibirsk)
    Evgeni Sivozhelez (Dinamo Mosca)
    Taras Khtey (Lokomotiv Belgorod)

Liberi
    Valeriy Komarov (Lokomotiv Novosibirsk)
    Aleksandr Sokolov (Fakel Novy Urengoi)
    Aleksandr Yanutov (Gazprom Yugra)

• out Tetyukhin, Verbov, Koulechov, Khamouttskikh

• The absence of Tetyukhin and Khamouttskikh is normal, they are very experienced and I guess it's time for them to get some break. Tetyukhin might be back for the WCH in Italy, but I can't predict whether Bagnoli is gonna call him back in September.. For Khamouttskikh I am pretty sure that he might miss the WCH as well..

What surprises me is the absence of Verbov and Panteleymonenko! Verbov is by far the best Russian libero, Yanutov replaced him in the last years for some games in the WL, but I am really curious to know why Verbov is missing.. Panteleymonenko is having a great season, he totally deserved his place in the NT! I am glad also that Leonenko has been called up, but another question arises with the absence of Alexander Kossarev.. He is still at a competitive age, he might be a key player for the WCH, but I don't know his physical condition right now.. I guess that's the main reason why he is not in the list.

• The Russian list with 19 players for the upcoming WL has been announced. Out of the team are Nikolay Leonenko (attacker), Evgeni Sivozhelez (attacker) and Alexandr Sokolov (libero).

• It's true that Alexei Cheremisin is positive to marijuana??? :what:

:?: So, now what's can happen to him?

• It's true that Alexei Cheremisin is positive to marijuana??? :what:

:?: So, now what's can happen to him?

I really don't understand why weed is considered a doping? :what:

• verbov is playing in russian beach volleyball championship..i thought he was injured, because he is not with russian nt in world league :aww:

• verbov is playing in russian beach volleyball championship..i thought he was injured, because he is not with russian nt in world league :aww:

Bagnoli is using the League to incorporate younger players in the team, to try some talents and to know better the team potential. Verbov will be back for the world championship, he is crucial for the reception :)

• russian players invited to train for the forthcoming wch in japan:

setters: Grankin Sergei, Sergei Makarov
    OPP: Maxim Mikhailov , Alexei Cheremisin
    MB: Anton Astanchenkov, Alexander Volkov, Dmitry Musersky e Dmitry Shcherbinin,
    OH: Pavel Abramov, Yuriy Berezhko, Denis Biryukov, Dmitry Krasikov, Eugene Sivozhelez ,Taras Khtei
    Liberos: Alex Verbov Valery Komarov.

-
    it seems that Kuleshov, Poltavsky, Tetchyukhin and Kazakov are out

• D. Muserskiy: It is my first personal prize
    Dmitriy Muserskiy had a great World League. Together with Russia finished on the 2nd place. As a novice in national team Dmitriy become the best blocker of World League!

You become start six player in World League. What was the best match for you? And the worst?
    My best match was against Brasil, because I felt everything perfect: the ball, the net, the court and so on. But my worst match was against USA in the group. I have brought only 5 or 6 points to our team.

You won the best middleblocker of World League final tournament. Did you have any personal goal before the World league?
    No, I haven`t. It`s my first personal achievement. I have awards only in the young team.

How much are you dissapointed after the lost in World league final?
    It`s my first competitions in this level. I`m glad that I have played in the start six in my team. And I`m glad that I get a personal goal! That`s why I have not so much disappointed after the lost.

What did you learn during World League 2010?
    I have learn much about block and tactics... and English :)

How long will you be free before start of preparation to World Championship 2010?
    I`ll be free for two weeks. I`ll go to Spain with my wife :)

source: volleycountry.com

• Thanks for posting this short interview Justyana. I so love Muserskiy! He does everything on court, set, dig, block, spike. I wonder if he can be an OH or Opp. Wish that Russia's women NT has someone like him.

• Thanks for posting this short interview Justyana. I so love Muserskiy! He does everything on court, set, dig, block, spike. I wonder if he can be an OH or Opp. Wish that Russia's women NT has someone like him.

i thikn he has already played as OPP..
    Semen Poltavsky, Alexander Sokolov, Alexander Butko and Nikolai Аpalikov were invited to join russian nt in Anapa in preparation for 2010 wch