German NT for 2010 season

• Germany's coach Lozano announces nominees for 2010 FIVB World League
    Six players from Haching, five from Friedrichshafen, three from Königs Wusterhausen, two from Düren and six “legionnaires” will form the German national team for the 2010 FIVB World League. National coach Lozano just completed the list of the 22 players with whom he is about to compete against world class teams such as Poland (ranked 5th in the world), Cuba and Argentina in the prelims of the World League. According to the official regulations, this list will have to be reduced to 19 players by next April 30.
    With wing spikers Denis Kaliberda (Haching), Christian Fromm (Friedrichshafen) and middle blocker Felix Isaak (Düren), three players who have never played for the national team so far are included among the nominees, whereas libero Sebastian Prüsener (Königs Wusterhausen) and opposite spiker Christian Dünnes (Düren) return to the team after a couple of years of absence.
    Lozano selected his guys not only based on the past year but also on the results of the current Bundesliga season. He was present at the finals of the national cup staged a couple of weeks ago in Halle/Westfalen and was able to get an idea of the potential of many players stemming from the teams of Düren and Haching. “I am satisfied with the national players because they played a good game there. Both, the ones from last year as well as the new ones such as Dünnes, Isaak and Kaliberda”, said the national coach after the finals of the cup.
    Germany is back in the FIVB World League after having been absent for six years and is about to welcome European Champion Poland for the first matches to be played in the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart on June 5-6. The other home matches will take place in Trier (June 25-26 against Cuba) and at Berlin’s Max-Schmeling-Halle (June 30/July 1 both against Argentina). All matches with German attendance will be shown live (home matches) and as a recapitulation (away matches) on ANIXE HD. The World League has finally come back to Germany!

The list of 22 players includes: Eugen Bakumovski, Sebastian Schwarz, Denis Kaliberda, Max Günthör, Patrick Steuerwald, Ferdinand Tille (all from Generali Haching), Marcus Böhme, Georg Grozer, Markus Steuerwald, Lukas Bauer, Christian Fromm (all from VfB Friedrichshafen), Christian Dünnes, Felix Isaak (both from evivo Düren), Manuel Rieke, Sebastian Prüsener, Sebastian Krause (all from A10 Netzhoppers Königs Wusterhausen), Björn Andrae (Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia/ITA), Robert Kromm (Marmi Lanza Verona/ITA), Dirk Westphal (Taranto/ITA), Simon Tischer (Olympiacos Piraeus/GRE), Jochen Schöps (Iskra Odintsovo/RUS), Felix Fischer (Paris Volley/FRA).

• I think Germany shoul try to put Grozer as OH...a team with Schops and Grozer would be more powerfull...Fromm is good and young and shoul have an opportunity..my team would be Grozer and Fromm as OH, Schops as OPP and Tisher setter, bohme and gunthor as MB....i don't like Kromm and Andrae because i don't think that NT can get to a better place with them...so i hope that raul lozano does the same thing that Guidetti did with woman NT (bring young players to NT)...