Dutch NT for 2010 season

• Setters:

Nico Freriks (Nesselande), Yannick van Harskamp (Maaseik), Roland Rademaker (Tourcoing), Bert Sturkenboom (Zwolle),

Libero:

Gijs Jorna (HvA), Jelte Maan (Maaseik), Richard Rademaker (Nesselande), Dirk Sparidans (Dynamo Apeldoorn)

Opposite:

Kay van Dijk (Loreto), Niels Klapwijk (Maaseik), Joris Marcelis (Orion), Mathijs Mast (Dynamo Apeldoorn).

Middle-Blockers:

Rob Bontje (Treviso), Wytze Kooistra (Modena), Lars Lorsheijd (Tourcoing), Bart-Jan van der Mark (Orion), Tije Vlam (Roeselare)

Outside-Hitters:

Robert Andringa (Lycurgus), Robert Horstink (Treviso), Dick Kooy (Modena), Jeroen Rauwerdink (Monza), Jeroen Trommel (IBB Spor)

• Why Nico Freriks did not participate of NT last year?? He could have helped a lot Van Harskamp...Snippe is not there, but i really like this list...My team is: Van Harskamp, Klapwijk, Horstink, Rauwerdink, Bontje and Kooistra..Dick Kooy was very good in Italian League, so i hope he can play some games...

• @ B. Moreira

Freriks last year had an injury and after that he was not in good shape. I think Snippe is not on the current list because during the season, in most of the matches he was 'only' substitute in Latina and performed poor in general.

My team:

van Harskamp - Klapwijk, Horstink - Kooy, Bontje - Kooistra, Maan.

• Yeah Snippe didn't have a good season, but he's not on the list due to an injury I heard. Yeah I agree with the teams you guys suggested. I'm pretty happy about having Rauwerdink and Kooy for that one position, they've both progressed a lot. The weak links remain setter and opposite and perhaps even libero. Will be good to see whether Van Harskamp has progressed and same for Klapwijk and van Dijk. Still, I see a bright future for our team. Horstink, Bontje and Kooistra all are having a good season.

• Robert Horstink immediately stopped participating this NT-season --> his wife has a difficult (complicated) pregnancy at the moment and because of that he doesn't want to be long time away from home.

http://www.volleybal.nl/index2…9&taalkeuze=1&newsid=3459

Headcoach Peter Blangé says it's a big loss for NT, but he sees still good opportunities with the other players for ECQ and WL.

I share his opinion. Dick Kooy now gets a huge opportunity to show himself!

• Dick Kooy now gets a huge opportunity to show himself!

He had a good season in Modena and is in very good shape now, especially in last matches against Belgium.Can't wait to see him play in NT.
    Although we gonna miss Robert Horstink ofcourse,he is THE star in NT.

• I thought that Bontje and Koistra are the stars :read:

• Naah Horstink is the star, I agree. Kooistra nad abontje are close seconds.

Yeah Horstink really loves his wife... like obviously otherwise he wouldn't marry her, but really, as far as I can tell those two would do anything for each other.

I'm not worried about them qualifying though, they'll bounce back, don't worry. The team is more than strong enough.