France: Ragondet is leaving Sete to Cannes or to Poland
    France: Toulouse will leave Duhagon to Sete
    France: Quesque from Tours to Montpellier
    France: Laffite will move from Toulouse to Montpellier
    France: Setter Pinheiro from Beauvais to Poitiers
    France: Kapfer should go from Ajjacio to Beauvais
    France: Duhagon is going from Toulouse to Sete
    France: Loic Le Marrec from Tours to Montpellier
    France: Opposite Kolacny is leaving Ales to Rennes (2 years)
    Poland: Spiker Akhrem signed 2 more years in Rzeszow

• Duhagon is heading to Montpellier, not Sète (not official but was in the press).
    Quesque has signed a contract with Montpellier, but he had one year remaining on his contract with Tours, so according to Tours's manager Pascal Foussard, Montpellier must pay something to Tours before the contract be official.
    Kolacny heading to Rennes is official.
    Others news from Rennes: Marion, Grebennikov, Keir (will play as outside hitter since Kolacny will be the opposite), Pupart and Pajusalu will remain one more season in the team. Fauura (from St Nazaire, french ligue B) signed for 1 season.

David Konecny also signed for 1 more season with Tours.

I heard about the rumor of Le Marrec going to Montpellier, but nothing in the press and nothing official. I also read that Kapfer wanted to move closer from his family (near Paris) so Beauvais is a possibility.
    Bazin is rumored to be heading to Ankara.

• Bazin said on facebook that he was about to play his last game with Paris at Paris tomorrow.

• What is the situation of good setters(Esko, Pujol, etc.)?? In Skra needful is a good setter in place of Falasca.

• Where is Falasca going? and if U r serious with Skra managemnt .........I know 2 very very good setters, both are national team in one of the bests in the world, one is 1.98 and the other is 2.04.
    One of them was suposed to sign in one of the top 3 teams in PRO A last season but a the end it didn't work and the other played in one of the best team in PRO A last season........

• What is the situation of good setters(Esko, Pujol, etc.)?? In Skra needful is a good setter in place of Falasca.

Pujol is still under contract with Treviso.
    I don't really know what will happen to him. He's not looking really better than other setters in french championship. The french NT got the silver at the ECH without him, and despite playing with good teams (Poitiers, Treviso, Cannes) all he has won so far is an italian supercup. A bit disappointing for a volleyball star. But he's still young for a setter, and he definitely has some skills. So maybe a good european team will try to build something around him.

• Hey Armel, do u know what's goin on with Alex Shafranovich for next season, and Alex Damiao from Nice who seems to be doin an amazing season?

Now i was wondering, I know of a club who is looking for young outside hitter (like 18-22) years old, so that those guys are good but still won't cost too much because of their age, are there any interesting ones like that in France???

• Hey Armel, do u know what's goin on with Alex Shafranovich for next season, and Alex Damiao from Nice who seems to be doin an amazing season?

Now i was wondering, I know of a club who is looking for young outside hitter (like 18-22) years old, so that those guys are good but still won't cost too much because of their age, are there any interesting ones like that in France???

If Quesque and Duhagon are coming in Montpelier, that mean some outside hitters will leave. Shafranovich has been struggling the whole season. Will Montpellier keep him in the team ? And maybe he's the one who wants to get somewhere else to get back to his normal level.

About Damiao, I think he did what Nice wanted him to do. Which mean he won them some games and bring them points. That being said, he had ups and downs the whole season. That was fine with Nice, because they needed his ups to avoid relegation. But that won't do with better teams who don't want downs because they are looking for winning almost every games.(unless they have some backup for him, of course)

About young outside hitters, they are quite a few in France. Now you'll find more 1,90 m (or less) guys with good technical skills than 2 m (or more) players with strong harm.
    From the 2008 European junior champions generation, you have Julien Lyneel (1,87m) who gain playtime with Montpellier at the end of the season and was a starter of the cup final. There's also Kevin Tillie the son of Cannes's coach Laurent Tillie who is a freshman at Thomson Rivers University. He was just named rookie of the year of CIS championship.
    I don't know if Lyneel will remain in Montpellier, but if Tillie chooses to go to the university overseas, I guess that's because he wants to graduate. So I don't expect him to leave and join a pro team next season.
    Out of that Quesque looks like he already signed a contract, Ngapeth is definitely not cheap, Barais is under contract with Sète, 19 years old outside hitter Florian Lacassie from Beauvais signed a contract extension a few weeks ago (he did not attempt CNVB but he had efficient playtime this season) and most of the 18-19 players (including most of the 2009 youth European champions) are with the CNVB for at least one more season.
    I think that Martin Jambon (Rouzier's backup in Poitiers, but with 1,89m he is switching for outside-hitter) is ending his contract. He has a good jump serve and Lecat is often using him to come in on serve position.

And if you are looking for 22-23 years old, then that's Emmanuel Ragondet, Tuia, Rowlandson, Baptiste Geiler, Maréchal's generation . All of them being already french internationals.
    And the there must be some players in pro B, for exemple in Asnières there is a 1,83m phenomenon named Bandiougou Traoré. Despite his size he's averaging 14.7 points per game (and more than 16 last season), along with pretty good receiving.

• Thanks a lot for all the info Armel, I will tell it to the team's owner, I mean, I guess the salary won't be amazing but for a 18 -20 year old player to get out of his country and play proffesionally, I think it can be a good option.

So thanks again and if you come across some other good young players or maybe a website where i can see them playing, that would be great.

Allez Tours haha

P.S.

other transfer news:
    France: Takaniko is going to Cannes from Toulouse
    France: Angel Perez from Puerto Rico will play in Tourcoing
    France: Setter Cernousek from Ales to Toulouse

• 2 Bulgarian players signs in Iran with Damash for the remaining matches of the season, Danail Milushev and Miroslav Gradinarov

• 2 Bulgarian players signs in Iran with Damash for the remaining matches of the season, Danail Milushev and Miroslav Gradinarov

We have a lot of players there :)

• setter Tsimafei Zhukouski (HAOK Mladost) will probably go to Macerata.

• We have a lot of players there :)

yes a lot, and most of them are successful, especially Ananiev and Mlyakov.

also, Cuban player Angel Dennis from Modena signed with Iranian team Saipa for the playoffs.

• Ricardo in Skra Belchatów and Sebastian Świderski in Zaksa Kedzierzyn Koźle?

I found on this sites below that Sisley Treviso moze zamienic Ricardo za Bartosz Kurek who is only reserve player.

sport.pl
    reprezentacja.net

siatka.org

• yes a lot, and most of them are successful, especially Ananiev and Mlyakov.

also, Cuban player Angel Dennis from Modena signed with Iranian team Saipa for the playoffs.

Glad to here for Ananiev, he is important for the NT :) )

Angel Dennis is a monster in volleyball :set:

• Now we know that it's not true. Sebastian said that he didn't talk with anyone about he's volleyball future.
    And that ridiculous information (Ricardo in Bełchatów :lol: ) is also confirmed. Ricardo won't play in Skra :D

• Ricardo Garcia is returning to Brazil...he will play in Volei Futuro (Araçatuba) next season.. :win:

I hope Vissoto returns to Brazil too.

• According to l'Union (local newspaper covering St Quentin), Estonian NT setter Kert Toobal (who made a great season in St Quentin) is about to sign a contrat with AZS Olsztyn. Olsztyn is also signed young french international outside hitter Samuele Tuia from Cannes.

• According to l'Union (local newspaper covering St Quentin), Estonian NT setter Kert Toobal (who made a great season in St Quentin) is about to sign a contrat with AZS Olsztyn. Olsztyn is also signed young french international outside hitter Samuele Tuia from Cannes.

Could anybody tell me more about these players? Especially Toobal, who is an anonymous player in Poland?

And hi everyone, because it's my first message here ;)

I'm happy because of Tuia. I liked him in the last ECh in French NT. :thumbup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D