Transfer news 2010/11

• Vissotto will play next season in Volei Futuro (Brasile) but Trentino and Volei Futuro are still negotiating.

In turkish league can play only 3 foreigners players (but this is a limit for a single match, you can have more in your roster) but there's no limit for Champions League.

• ARGILAGOS Alexis (1975,199 Cuba/Italy) Outside hitter is going to play in Greece for IRAKLIS from Italy A2 and Globo Banca Popolare del Frusinate Sora

• Fenerbahce transfered Serbian MB Andrija Geric :win: 3. foreign player after Marshall and Milijkovic also Coskovic will play as Turkish citizen(4. season in Fener) .

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Sorry but urnaut stays in ZAKSA Poland - he signed the contract and Verona wanted to "borrow" him but Zaksa declined...

Hmm.. I didn't know about this. Yesterday I read in 2 places that Urnaut will play in Verona, that's why I wrote it down here... but let us know if anything else comes up in the Polish media :)

• Russian market:

Evgeniy Mitkov (ex-Russian NT, libero, Ural Ufa) and Filipp Voronkov (Russian, opposite, Fakel Noviy Urengoi) sign with Lokomotiv Novosibirsk.

Pavel Kruglov (ex-Russian NT, opposite, Iskra Odintsovo) and Alexander Korneev (ex-Russian NT, attacker, Lokomotiv Novosibirsk) return to Dinamo Moscow. Another signings for Dinamo are Alexey Kazakov (Russian NT, middle-blocker, Lokomotiv Novosibirsk) and Pavel Zaytsev (Russian, setter, Fakel Noviy Urengoi).

Evgeniy Sivozhelez (Russian NT, attacker, Dinamo Moscow), Dmitriy Krasikov (Russian NT, attacker, Gazprom-Ugra Surgut), Anton Kulikovskiy (Russia, attacker, Zenit Kazan) and Anton Astashenkov (Russian NT, middle-blocker, Iskra Odintsovo) are all new players of Fakel.

Iskra Odintsovo recently engaged one of the best young Russian setters Konstantin Lesik (Lokomotiv Novosibirsk).

Ural Ufa signed Roman Danilov (ex-Russian NT, attacker, Lokomotiv Novosibirsk), Maxim Botin (attacker, Dinamo Moscow), Alexey Samoylenko (middle-blocker, Dinamo Moscow) and Denis Garkushenko (setter, Zenit Kazan).

• Hmm.. I didn't know about this. Yesterday I read in 2 places that Urnaut will play in Verona, that's why I wrote it down here... but let us know if anything else comes up in the Polish media :)

Also the president of Verona sayed that Urnaut signed with Marmi Lanza...

• I heard from a very reliable source that Urnaut will stay in ZAKSA ;)

• On ZAKSA's official website Urnaut is mentioned as their player. Here is the source: http://www.mostostal-azoty.pl/. On the right side you can see Urnaut in the full squad for the next season.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Andras Geiger (Hungarian NT, attacker, 31-year-old, VfB Friedrichshafen) signs with Remat Zalau in Romania. Both teams were drawn in the same pool for the IECL 2010-2011.

• M.Roma Volley signed contract with Martin Lebl
    Does anybody knows where Clayton Stanley will play in the next seson? :win:
    I waiting for answer

• M.Roma Volley signed contract with Martin Lebl
    Does anybody knows where Clayton Stanley will play in the next seson? :win:
    I waiting for answer

He is going to stay in Russia and play for UFA URAL.

• STANCU Sergiu (1982 204cm ROM) is the new Middle Blocker of IRAKLIS.
    He comes from Italy and Forli.

• Two Canadian players Josh Howatson (Setter) and Dallas Soonias (Opposite) are going to play in Turkey for Maliye Milli Piyango.

• Quiroga Rodrigo (Argentina 1987 191) ex-Vibo sign with Iraklis Thessaloniki for the next season.

• Enrique De La Fuente (Spaniard, European Champion in 2007) in Trefl Gdańsk :whistling: If somebody doesn't know - Trefl is not in Plus Liga, but a level below (First League)...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D