Transfer news 2010/11

Bobi Yordanov(NT Bulgaria,ex-EA Patrwn) and Ludovic Castard(FRA) who played last year in Cannes as outside hitter will probably play in Panathinaikos...

It'd be very strange if the transfer of Yordanov to PAO is confirmed, he is known as a "fan of Olympiacos forever"! I don't know whether he would join PAO, but this depends, of course, on the offers he receives...

• It'd be very strange if the transfer of Yordanov to PAO is confirmed, he is known as a "fan of Olympiacos forever"! I don't know whether he would join PAO, but this depends, of course, on the offers he receives...

In my opinion Yordanov agreed with Panathinaikos before June...I don't think he want to hear about Olympiakos anymore....

• Winders Jonathon (Setter,USA) is going to play in Greece and PAOK Thessaloniki instead of Jeremy Wilcox (Canada) who was injured.

• Evan Patak(USA) will play in Fart Kielce(Poland) next season (1 year)

• Evan Patak(USA) will play in Fart Kielce(Poland) next season (1 year)

The name of the team from Kielce must have sound great for English speaking users :gone: ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Financial problems for the turkish club Besiktas.The brazilian player Leonardo Caldeira(ex-Olympiakos) and the cuban Yosleider Cala(ex-Iraklis Thessalonikis) left the team!

• Bobi Yordanov(Bul) opposite and Ludovic Castard(Fra) outside hitter in Panathinaikos.OFFICIAL

• Financial problems for the turkish club Besiktas.The brazilian player Leonardo Caldeira(ex-Olympiakos) and the cuban Yosleider Cala(ex-Iraklis Thessalonikis) left the team!

Finally Yosleider Cala from Besiktas goes to Verona!

Leonardo Caldeira between Panathinaikos and Iraklis Thessalonikis...

Ferreira da Silva Davison outside hitter from Brazil(1980 2,02m) will be new player in EA Patrwn.

• Laurentiu Lica (opposite, Romania-NT), 1980, 2,00 m, will play next season in France, second division, at Chaumont Volley-Ball 52 Haute Marne.

http://www.voleiromania.ro/sti…-sezonul-urmator-444.html

• Finnish nationals Jukka Lehtonen(MB, captain of NT, last season in Ravenna, Italy A2) and Pasi Hyvärinen (libero of NT, last season in MuurLe, Finnish league) have joined CFCO Ajaccio in France Pro A for season 2010-11.

• Robert Tarr [/b[ (USA ) signed in Vivo Minas Brazil

[b] Yosleyder cala and Paul Lotman (CUB and USA) signed in Verona A1 Italy

Jimmy Prenen (BEL and ex- lupi santa croce , Italy A2) signed in Israeli team A.S. Arazim Ramat Hasharon

Ivan Walter (BRA and ex Cimed) signed in Turkey

Louis Pierre Mainville (CAN and ex constata and PAOK, captain of national team) signed in France PRO B Cambrai

Fernando Morales (PUR , ex Wien, innsbruck and ajaccio) signed in Cyprus

also, I heard Hector soto from puerto rico signed in korea