Transfer news 2010/11

• Daniele Bagnoli is new coach of Modena.

and 2nd news...

US American Matthew Denmark joins VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN
    30-year old US American Matthew Denmark was recently signed by Germany’s VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN to replace young middle blocker Lukas Bauer who recently suffered a tibia stress injury and will most probably be out for the rest of the season.
    “We are very happy that we finalized this transfer so quickly. The risk to play with only two middle-blockers was too high” says coach Stelian Moculescu. Denmark had previously signed for a Greek club that, nevertheless, could pay him only part of the agreed salary because of severe financial problems and hence he had preferred to go to Spain and play there in Zaragoza for the first half of the season. By the end of December Denmark flew back to San Francisco waiting there for other opportunities. The agreement with VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN was finalized in only a few days: “I was ready and my luggage was ready too” he says, “everything went really fast”.
    Denmark has been traveling the world, playing in many different countries like, for instance, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Cyprus, Greece and Spain. “I immediately went to visit the competition hall and I was very impressed” he adds. “VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN is a very professional club with a long tradition”. As he was having a look at the local Hall of Fame, he could recognize many familiar faces, since he had played together with Bogdan Olteanu and Alexis Valido in Spain, before joining Adrian Gontariu in Constanta, while Canadian Frederic Winters was a habitué of the US collegiate competitions.
    Denmark will make his debut with VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN already on Wednesday with the home game of the Bundesliga against VC GOTHA.
    CEV

• Ziraat Bankasi (TUR) signed with Rodrigo Santana (BRA).
    I think it s officia now, becz all sport media say this in Turkey.

• Roma Cuban opposite Poey joins CL participant Budvanska Rivijera Budva on loan until the end of the season :whistle:

What?? so he left Roma? I thought he was quite important for them

• Roma Cuban opposite Poey joins CL participant Budvanska Rivijera Budva on loan until the end of the season :whistle:

That reminds me of the surprising move of Yasser Portuondo from Roma to CSKA. Portuondo mentioned then that the main reason is the Champ. league participation, I don't know how true it is. It's also true Poey will play now in the play-off stage of the CL, but don't know what could be the reason to leave Roma right now... I guess he is just looking for a way to play in a bigger European club in one of the next seasons, maybe the CL will give him a chance to show off.

• middle blocker Lukas Bauer who recently suffered a tibia stress injury and will most probably be out for the rest of the season.

Lukas Bauer will high likely be back on the court for the playoffs! He´s actually working very hard to be back in good shape. I´m sure we´ll see him as good as he was during the last month in Champions League.

• Going with the sHoCkpreSS.com Enrique Iglesias will be the new coach of Poland.

The video has done by Olja and Sarna. :lol:

• Andre Werner Saldanha Goncalves from Brazil is the new OH of EA Patrwn in Greece

Cristiano Rodrigo Campos from Brazil is the new OH of Aris Thessalonikis.

Roma wants Ivan Milkovic who will probably leave Fenerbahce....

• Ali Çayır left from MEF Okulları and he will play for Halkbank

İsmail Cem Kurtar will play for MEF Okulları

Gökhan Öner left from TOFAŞ. He will play for Maliye Milli Piyango.

Jose Javier Nazareno (Ecuadorian/OPP) wil play for MEF Okulları

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ziraat Bankasi (TUR) signed with Rodrigo Santana (BRA).
    I think it s officia now, becz all sport media say this in Turkey.

Media in Brazil confirmed Rodrigao in Ziraat Bankasi. He will be in Turkey today. :thumbsup: