Transfer news 2010/11

• Dallas Soonias to Arkas... :call:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• who is this guy? is there anyone who knows something about him?

• who is this guy? is there anyone who knows something about him?

He is the Canadian NT Opposite, he played for Almeria in Spain last season

Maxim Mikhaylov signed contract with Zenit Kazan.

This means that Stanley is leaving for sure! Mikhaylov and Stanley can't be in one team! But this sounds a little strange, I don't know which team he will sign with.. The only information about the Americans in Kazan is that Ball is considering retirement, whereas Stanley is rumoured to join Ural Ufa, but this really sounds ridiculous!

• Michał Baranowicz signed contract with Asseco Resovia Rzeszów. He'll be new setter of Resovia.

• Belgian team Lennik (3th team behind Roeselare and Maaseik) announced the following two players for next season:
    - Dejan Radic, middle block (Serbia)
    - Toon Van Lankvelt, outside (Canadian international, obvious Dutch roots)

A few weeks ago, they already announced Nemanja Petric, outside hitter(Serbia).

Radic is announced as a Serbian international, but he's not even listed in the 50 player strong Serbian pre-selection, so I'm a little bit worried.
    Any opinions about these players? I don't know any of them.

Setter Van Gendt and outside hitter Gert-Jan Claes are leaving and both signed for Moërs in the German League.
    Nathan Wounembaina and Marcos Dominguez are also leaving, not sure if they already signed somewhere else.

Final lign-up for coming season:
    - Tim Verschueren (setter, coming from Antwerp)
    - Tony Krolis (opposite, coming from Antwerp)
    - Petric (outside)
    - Van Lankvelt (outside)
    - Pieter Verhees (middle blocker, Lennik)
    - Radic
    - Willem Van Renterghem (libero, Lennik)

Hard to predict if this team will be capable of keeping Roeselare or Maaseik from another predictable season outcome (probably not).

• Toon Van Lankevelt is good, I saw a highlight DVD of him.

He played in Greece ad Cyprus and is at this very moment playing with the Canadian national team at the Pan Am games, he takes the ball really high though I am not sure about his spiking power and passing....

• Piacenza close to Markus Nilsson

Bjelica close to Cuneo

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• I hope Nilsson goes to Piacenza, they desrve a good true opposite.

Richard: Tony Krolis is a good player as you have probably noticed by now, I think he has potential for even mroe as well. Would be cool to see Lennik beat the top two for once.

Chipp: :P we don't even have a team that plays in our highest league in Amsterdam anymore and our highest league is pretty pathetic as well :P Marshall could beat any team on his own :P

• Oleksandr Statsenko (Ukrainian NT, Lokomotiv Kharkiv) in AZS Olsztyn. Could anyone say sth about him?

Finally he won't play in Olsztyn, AZS signed 1 year contract with Marcel Gromadowski (Paris Volley)

• Marcel Gromadowski in AZS Olsztyn, Massimo Colaci in Trento, Dmytro Babkov and Serhij Antanowicz in Wieluń.
    Georg Grozer in Rzeszów.

• Some coaches moves:

Mauro Berruto (Finland NT & Acqua Paradiso Gabeca Monza) is the new head coach of Lube Banca Marche Macerata. He is replacing Fefe De Georgi.

Igor Kolakovic (Serbian NT) is the new head coach of ACH Volley Bled. He is replacing the Canadian Glenn Hoag. I don't know the reasons behind this move, Glenn Hoag did an amazing job with the Slovenian youngsters, maybe it was his personal decision to quit.

ACH Volley Bled also sign the American Ryan Ammerman (USA, setter, 24-year-old, Hylte Volley (Sweden)).

• Georg Grozer (German NT, opposite, 25-year-old, VfB Friedrichshafen) joins Asseco Resovia Rzeszow! This information comes as a delight for Polish fans, but maybe as a huge disappointment for Piacenza supporters :)

• I heard some rumours that Kay Van Dijk will be joining Piacenza, don't know it's reliable...
    Also heard Lebl and Ramaekers are leaving Macerata and Horstink has left Treviso (can someone confirm this?!)

wow resovia, with akhrem and Grozer, 2 class players :p

• not too much disappointment about Grozer, if Nilsson will join us :)
    i think the swedish guy is on the same level of the german

about Van Dijk....GOD I HOPE HE WON'T COME HERE!! :lol: :lol:
    i don't really think he's an opposite that deserves a strong team, maybe he stays better in medium teams.. ;)

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>