Polish NT 2011

• I've read a very interesting interview with Zibi Bartman and I decided to share it with you! Zibi talks about pretty interesting stuff, and he promised us something really important ;) Enjoy! Here it is:
    ……

Lovely ^ ^!
    I read this interview yesterday but google translated it into nothing. I can even not get the first part about the referee. But thanks to your job, I finally again touched by this guy~

• Bartek is a very tall player and he's getting more and more muscular. I see like he's changing from a boy to a real man. Well... he is 23. He isn't sweet little Kuraś anymore. Besides, these workouts at the gym... Andrea is seriously a satan up there! :evil: :lol: :sos:
    Keep it up, guys. More hard work and we have another medal from Euro Champs. Whatever color it will have.

• Question: since Swiderski is back, who will be the new Mr. 13? Sebastian or Michal?

Sebastian! With all my respect for Michał, but 13 is Świder's number :D

• Andrea is seriously a satan up there! :evil: :lol: :sos:

As raylight once said- Satanstasi :D But he definitely didn't refer this to hard work, our guys are going through on the gym with Andrea :D
    I absolutely like it! I can't stand all those freakin' soft attacks, I mean I can stand them when there's no necessary to spike the ball hard, but definitely not most of the time! So yeah, keep it up Andrea and squeeze them dry! :lol:

• Question: since Swiderski is back, who will be the new Mr. 13? Sebastian or Michal?

13 always for Świder!

As raylight once said- Satanstasi :D But he definitely didn't refer this to hard work, our guys are going through on the gym with Andrea :D
    I absolutely like it! I can't stand all those freakin' soft attacks, I mean I can stand them when there's no necessary to spike the ball hard, but definitely not most of the time! So yeah, keep it up Andrea and squeeze them dry! :lol:

Satanstasi :D Hell yeah. I love it!

• Poland on Hubert Wagner's Memorial:
    Setters: Zygadlo, Drzyzga
    Middle Blockers: Klos, Mozdzonek, Nowakowski, Kosok
    Opposite Players: Jarosz, Bartman, Gruszka
    Outside Hitters: Kurek, Kubiak, Mika, Swiderski, Ruciak
    Liberos: Ignaczak, Zatorski.

Good to see, that Anastasi want to give Drzyzga some chances. Bakiewicz is injured, so that's why he's absent.
    Czarnowski is still injured, too, or Anastasi PREFER Klos? I really don't get it.

• I think Patryk is just not ready yet. We'll definitely see Patryk in our team, he's a really great middle blocker, I think it's just a matter of time :) (I hope...)

• Oh.. no, poor Baku...

• Oh.. no, poor Baku...

Oh heck, I just noticed that there's no Bąkiewicz! :D Well...he will rest a little bit ;)
    MIKA :obey: Hope to see him on the court!

• Haha! Woicki is finally out.
    Faaaaaabian! :woohoo:

Nah. I don't like Kłos :pinch: I hope Andrea let just Patryk rest more before ECh. And his absence is not because Kłos is better in Andrea's opinion.

Oh, man... Bąkiewicz is injured? And what he supposedly did that he suffered injuries? This guy is getting old... :pinch: Better for him to leave Skra as soon as it is possible. One more year on Skra's bench and he will have grey hair and beard.

• Haha! Woicki is finally out.
    Faaaaaabian! :woohoo:

Oh, man... Bąkiewicz is injured? And what he supposedly did that he suffered injuries? This guy is getting old... :pinch: Better for him to leave Skra as soon as it is possible. One more year on Skra's bench and he will have grey hair and beard.

Well...probably he's still able to practice, not just sit on the bench :P

Man, I don't know what's going on with my eyes today xD I didn't even notice that Woicki isn't in the roster :rolll:
    Oh well...I always have a hard time with noticing him :lol:

• No one should cry for Bąkiewicz. I have got impression, that he has got all best years behind him. During this year WL he was useless.
    I'm happy, that finally we can see Drzyzga in roster. He is our future.

• No one should cry for Bąkiewicz. I have got impression, that he has got all best years behind him. During this year WL he was useless.
    I'm happy, that finally we can see Drzyzga in roster. He is our future.

Anyone's crying? :D I also think this guy has his best years far behind him. He didn't have a huge role in this year's WL, but still...it's a little weird not to see his surname in the roster, since he almost always has been called for NT :D
    I'm the most happy with Mika, I hope he will get some chances from Andrzej :D

Shame. I remember times when he was real asses-savior. Both, in the NT and club.

He didn't have a huge role in this year's WL, but still...it's a little weird not to see his surname in the roster, since he almost always has been called for NT :D

Do you remember Olympic Games 2008? Oh, man... I was so pissed that Lozano call Gierczyński instead of Bąkiewicz.