Polish NT 2011

• No matter what I still believe in Andrea and his decisions. You know what? I'm so peaceful now. Like never before.

• http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…ika-i-lukasza-kadziewicza

Tomaso Totolo about Łukasz Kadziewicz:
    Kadziu is a decent guy and I'm glad I could help him. Each of us can find themselves in similar situations. Besides, his presence on the training is beneficial for the other players, he is a professional and a great volleyball player. Łukasz works with the AZS Olsztyn on the basis of a teammate, he performs exactly the same tasks as others. He is in very good shape and calmly today he could start working on each team. It's unfortunate that this class player remains without a good club.

Tomaso should tell it to Andrea.

• Michał Kubiak is trying to calm us down :D Those are the quotes which uplifted me the most....

'We're able to win this group. We showed that we know how to play against Bulgaria. Within last couple of years they defeated us once, on World Championship. With Germans...like with Germans. This is the match, which in my opinion we cannot lose. Doesn't matter the fact that they're Germans. We'll try to prove them our superiority. Nobody counts on Slovakia, but they can be dangerous for everyone. Although they were weakened by absence of Michal Masny, who was the brain of this team. I repeat: we're able to advance from this group, and even from the first place.'

'Work, which we did lately on practices fills with big optimism and lets us look forward with hope on the upcoming tournament.'

'We didn't care about this tournament. We treated it like a practice. Let's leave this Memorial...It happened more than a week ago. It's history, which is already behind us. Let's focus on what's ahead of us.'

I really want them to show their best, I was a little nervous...I'm still a little bit nervous, but...if they say everything can be alright, I believe them.

• I do not trust in Kubiak...
    If only he could make less faults in receiving and attacking.
    Gosh, I've no idea with this team right now. :obey:

If only he could play all the time, like he played last season in Politechnika! :obey:

Chill out. I'm rather optimistic ;) Be optimistic too. Kuba Jarosz will be like a rocket, Gruszka will be replacement rocket, Zygadlo won't kill Kurek with too many balls and he will play with middles, Ignaczak will play his game, Kurek will be a terminator as always, Kubiak will be still like Batman but on the right side of the court, Ruciak and Mika will be a big help in receive, middle-blockers will score maaany points and stop scare pathetic float out or on net, Fabian will replace Zygadlo very often and he come back to his killing serve, Mozdzonek better won't setting , won't defend and touch the ball if it not him, Klos will never appear on the court. Everything will be allright :thumbsup:

If only he could play all the time, like he played last season in Politechnika! :obey:

Oh, yes!

• Michał Kubiak is trying to calm us down :D Those are the quotes which uplifted me the most....

'We're able to win this group. We showed that we know how to play against Bulgaria. Within last couple of years they defeated us once, on World Championship.

Not once, twice. Bulgaria defeated Poland at the Hubert Wagner Memorial

• Not once, twice. Bulgaria defeated Poland at the Hubert Wagner Memorial

He didn't mention about Wagner Memorial 'cause he had international tournaments on his mind. I mean those important.

• Our players offended on polish fans and medias.
    There are surprised by the negative atmosphere. Nobody believes in them. And I guess, that they don't know why. Because everything is OK.

EDIT: Kubiak says even about some apologies? He mean, that will will have to apologize them, if they win something? Very funny :lol: :lol:

• Our players offended on polish fans and medias.
    There are surprised by the negative atmosphere. Nobody believes in them. And I guess, that they don't know why. Because everything is OK.

EDIT: Kubiak says even about some apologies? He mean, that will will have to apologize them, if they win something? Very funny :lol: :lol:

I'm sad that some polish people react like that. It's awful. How the atmosphere in the team can be good if the fans turn away from the players and top condemn them to failure? Guys may feel sad and be disappointed by this attitude of fans. I don't blame Kubiak. He is right. And I'm sure he doesn't want appologies if he returned with a medal. He is honest guy and I like interviews with him 'cause he always says what he mean.
    Maaaan, they are all just people. There are moments of glory and moments when everything is falling apart. Where are fans in these moments when everything is falling apart?

• I would not say things like that, if I had no reasons. Why they are surprised this negative atmosphere? Because everything was OK. They won Memorial and showed us beautiful game.
    People don't want to offend them. They slander our players, because they're afraid, you know.
    I'm making things like that now. I trying to say myself, that they will back in 3 days, but I don't want it!
    I just can't say, after these awful matches on Memorial, that now everything will be aright. I'm afraid - that's why I have a negative attitude.

Oh my God, I speak as a psychologist :lol: :lol:

• If our guys are positive, I am positive as well. And they are positive, they claim that their shape is a lot better than it was few weeks ago, they're smiling, they're enjoying their time and they really believe in themselves. Couldn't think of better attitude, considering the fact that moods in Poland are rather...pessimistic now. Screw others guys, let's do our own thing :thumbup: If I'll see them fighting, leaving their heart on the court, I won't blame them for anything, I won't be angry at all, 'cause to me fighting spirit and strong mentality are the most important.

Anyway...I really can't stand this kind of weird 'legend' or a really silly superstition about Wanger's Memorial. Darn, peeps, come on, it's just a friendly tournament, FRIENDLY, but everyone treats it as a very important event and stuff. Sure, it's better to win it before the upcoming tournament, but it's not the tournament, for which we HAD TO be in our top shape. It's one of our processes of preparation for ECh or any other important event. We haven't built our shape for Memorial, but for ECh, and let's judge our guys after ECh, not Memorial, 'cause it was just one of the steps. If they'll screw up ECh totally without a fight, then you can catcall them, mix them with mud, do whatever you want, but not after Memorial! Dang, what kind of important even is it?
    Stop being so superstitious, peeps.

• Holy crap, I'm guilty. Everybody's gonna hate me, because I'm panicking :lol: :lol:
    Sorry, but I can't spit out the negative thoughts of my head, so I changed my avatar on the time of this tournament. It's all, I can do.
    Well, of course, I can go to the psychoterapist, but it's too late :lol: :lol:

• Holy crap, I'm guilty. Everybody's gonna hate me, because I'm panicking :lol: :lol:
    Sorry, but I can't spit out the negative thoughts of my head, so I changed my avatar on the time of this tournament. It's all, I can do.

Nobody hates you, Aga :D Definitely not me! :flower: I was just sharing my own opinion :)
    Btw, stunnin' avatar!

• If our guys are positive, I am positive as well. And they are positive, they claim that their shape is a lot better than it was few weeks ago, they're smiling, they're enjoying their time and they really believe in themselves. Couldn't think of better attitude, considering the fact that moods in Poland are rather...pessimistic now. Screw others guys, let's do our own thing :thumbup: If I'll see them fighting, leaving their heart on the court, I won't blame them for anything, I won't be angry at all, 'cause to me fighting spirit and strong mentality are the most important.

Anyway...I really can't stand this kind of weird 'legend' or a really silly superstition about Wanger's Memorial. Darn, peeps, come on, it's just a friendly tournament, FRIENDLY, but everyone treats it as a very important event and stuff. Sure, it's better to win it before the upcoming tournament, but it's not the tournament, for which we HAD TO be in our top shape. It's one of our processes of preparation for ECh or any other important event. We haven't built our shape for Memorial, but for ECh, and let's judge our guys after ECh, not Memorial, 'cause it was just one of the steps. If they'll screw up ECh totally without a fight, then you can catcall them, mix them with mud, do whatever you want, but not after Memorial! Dang, what kind of important even is it?
    Stop being so superstitious, peeps.

I love you for everything you just wrote! :flower:
    I'm with you. And I with our guys with all my heart, I support them whatever will be.

Holy crap, I'm guilty. Everybody's gonna hate me, because I'm panicking :lol: :lol:

Don't feel guilty. I'm not panicking but I can't say I'm totally relax. And I don't have my candies with melissa... :P
    Btw your avatar is charming. I love it.

• Here is the article, which made my day :lol: :lol:
    http://sport.onet.pl/siatkowka…,1,4844965,wiadomosc.html
    I don't know whether I should laugh or cry :D

Eeemm...both? :D
    Anyway it was like my first visit on onet since....a very long time! 'Cause I promised myself that I won't read comments here, 'cause they can cause a very traumatic reactions.........Thank God, I didn't scroll down! :obey:

• Eeemm...both? :D
    Anyway it was like my first visit on onet since....a very long time! 'Cause I promised myself that I won't read comments here, 'cause they can cause a very traumatic reactions.........Thank God, I didn't scroll down! :obey:

Well... I'm reading these comments ALWAYS :lol: :lol: I'm already accustomed :pinch:

• Here is the article, which made my day :lol: :lol:
    http://sport.onet.pl/siatkowka…,1,4844965,wiadomosc.html
    I don't know whether I should laugh or cry :D

You know what? I have a feeling that on the championship Kuba will surprise even himself. In a positive sense. I just have a good feeling. I believe in him.

Eeemm...both? :D

I stopped reading all the articles and interviews. In addition to those with Igła and Kubiak. They both make me even more optimistic than I am :D

• Time for jokes!

Prediction of the starting six tonight:

OH: Kurek(without any problems); Ruciak(a secret weapon, good jump serve and receiption, setter would ignore his attack)
    MB: Mozdzonek(the strategy is stay with Grozer/Schops, leave Krom alone); Nowakowski(same to Moz)
    S: Fabian(jump serve is critical)
    Opp: Jarosz(jump serve is critical)
    L: Ignaczak(I forget the back-up player's name)

My point is, just stop the fucking weak float serve!!!:box: :box: :box: