Polish NT 2011

• Gotta share this with you guys:

;( This is just beautiful. Makes me cry, really. I have no words for this, just little tears of joy. I'm so proud of my guys and coaches, this video really helped me realise how MUCH I love this team and how my life would be...maybe not empty, but definitely emptier without them. They gave me so many wonderful moments, unforgettable moments.
    It really shows passion and love of our guys for this sport. I can watch it all the time. Thanks to this great person, who created this!
    :obey: I love my team :obey:

• Gotta share this with you guys:

;( This is just beautiful. Makes me cry, really. I have no words for this, just little tears of joy. I'm so proud of my guys and coaches, this video really helped me realise how MUCH I love this team and how my life would be...maybe not empty, but definitely emptier without them. They gave me so many wonderful moments, unforgettable moments.
    It really shows passion and love of our guys for this sport. I can watch it all the time. Thanks to this great person, who created this!
    :obey: I love my team :obey:

Oh shit, what an epic movie! :obey: Beautiful. It makes me cry, too ;( :heart: Fantastic memories in one movie, I really like to watch a things like that :roll:

• Oh shit, what an epic movie! :obey: Beautiful. It makes me cry, too ;( :heart: Fantastic memories in one movie, I really like to watch a things like that :roll:

When I was watching it for the first time I felt so many emotions. Pride, sorrow and joy. Oh man, I'm so touched by this video, I don't even know how to say this! When I saw Zbyszek so frustrated, lying on the court I kinda felt sadness and pride at the same time, 'cause really, he's an amazing guy! I guess I can even say inspiring. Then seeing other guys like Andrea so happy, Igła, Michaś Kubiak, Bartek Kurek, Łukasz Żygadło and others, I really thought my heart will explode because of an enormous pride and joy! And then when I saw them all together hugging and jumping after winning this bronze medal I really couldn't speak, it totally smashed me, I felt so happy again! I was like...what the heck, it happened a while ago and it still brings back lots of great memories and joy! Everything they have already done for us and for themselves is timeless, and I will always feel an enormous pride. Thank you guys for being the source of hapiness and pride :heart:

• When I was watching it for the first time I felt so many emotions. Pride, sorrow and joy. Oh man, I'm so touched by this video, I don't even know how to say this! When I saw Zbyszek so frustrated, lying on the court I kinda felt sadness and pride at the same time, 'cause really, he's an amazing guy! I guess I can even say inspiring. Then seeing other guys like Andrea so happy, Igła, Michaś Kubiak, Bartek Kurek, Łukasz Żygadło and others, I really thought my heart will explode because of an enormous pride and joy! And then when I saw them all together hugging and jumping after winning this bronze medal I really couldn't speak, it totally smashed me, I felt so happy again! I was like...what the heck, it happened a while ago and it still brings back lots of great memories and joy! Everything they have already done for us and for themselves is timeless, and I will always feel an enormous pride. Thank you guys for being the source of hapiness and pride :heart:

Oh Ola, you don't know, how much I love reading your posts like this one... :heart:
    Yeaaahhh... This year in performance of our NT was like roller coaster. Beginnigs were hards, 'cause nobody believed, that Anastasi will make something with this group(for example ME :( ). First was World League, beautiful tournament - hard and lucky moments, Zibi's injury, unbelievable support in hall. After this historical bronze should have come weaker time. But it didn't happened. I've got thrills on my skin when I remind myself this match with Czech and Russia. Especially with Russia, when after last point I started to cry so much. I remember, how we was scared, because Kurek played really bad, we didn't have opposites, I remember how many heart attack we had during this tournament(I mean ECH), I remember, what an atmosphery was after match with Slovakia, we didn't know what to think about it, because everything could happened. I remember, when Czechs said, that they are not scared about us, they were so confident of their skills and shape. I remember this 3rd set, when we lost 20:14, Czechs laughed non stop at us, Stokr did what he really want, and we was already out of this tournament. I remember, when we start to play amazing. I remember, when they won this set, I started to jump and running around my house, because I knew, that we will win this match. I remember this horrible match with Italy, and I don't really want to talk about it. I remember this match with Russia, when Sborna, after this 5-sets battle with Serbia was mentally crushed, I remember Jarosz and his amazing play, what I'm talking, God, whole team played fantastic match. I remember this JOY after match, I couldn't watched this, because I cried and cried.

I must stop, because my mum just asked me why I have tears in my eyes... :lol:

• Oh Ola, you don't know, how much I love reading your posts like this one... :heart:
    Yeaaahhh... This year in performance of our NT was like roller coaster. Beginnigs were hards, 'cause nobody believed, that Anastasi will make something with this group(for example ME :( ). First was World League, beautiful tournament - hard and lucky moments, Zibi's injury, unbelievable support in hall. After this historical bronze should have come weaker time. But it didn't happened. I've got thrills on my skin when I remind myself this match with Czech and Russia. Especially with Russia, when after last point I started to cry so much. I remember, how we was scared, because Kurek played really bad, we didn't have opposites, I remember how many heart attack we had during this tournament(I mean ECH), I remember, what an atmosphery was after match with Slovakia, we didn't know what to think about it, because everything could happened. I remember, when Czechs said, that they are not scared about us, they were so confident of their skills and shape. I remember this 3rd set, when we lost 20:14, Czechs laughed non stop at us, Stokr did what he really want, and we was already out of this tournament. I remember, when we start to play amazing. I remember, when they won this set, I started to jump and running around my house, because I knew, that we will win this match. I remember this horrible match with Italy, and I don't really want to talk about it. I remember this match with Russia, when Sborna, after this 5-sets battle with Serbia was mentally crushed, I remember Jarosz and his amazing play, what I'm talking, God, whole team played fantastic match. I remember this JOY after match, I couldn't watched this, because I cried and cried.

I must stop, because my mum just asked me why I have tears in my eyes... :lol:

Luv your emotional posts as well, Aga :flower:
    What else to say! I understand why you were worried about our team before the NT season, a lot of people were like that. With me it was a little bit different, 'cause I truly believed in Andrea from the begining and maybe that's why I had more hope, who knows. But I was worried about our guys as well, I guess as every fan from Poland, 'cause Nano had to build our team from the begining.
    He did an amazing job, he broke this kinda weird superstition, 'cause after this great success in WL we achieved another one on ECh, also Wagner's Memorial isn't a superstition anymore! And I hope it will never be again!
    Nano, Gardo, GUYSSSSSSSSS :obey: :obey: :obey:

• Luv your emotional posts as well, Aga :flower:
    What else to say! I understand why you were worried about our team before the NT season, a lot of people were like that. With me it was a little bit different, 'cause I truly believed in Andrea from the begining and maybe that's why I had more hope, who knows. But I was worried about our guys as well, I guess as every fan from Poland, 'cause Nano had to build our team from the begining.
    He did an amazing job, he broke this kinda weird superstition, 'cause after this great success in WL we achieved another one on ECh, also Wagner's Memorial isn't a superstition anymore! And I hope it will never be again!
    Nano, Gardo, GUYSSSSSSSSS :obey: :obey: :obey:

Yeah, we're waiting for World Cup :super:
    I learned something - never judge your team after HW Memorial - remember me, how pessimistic I was? :lol: :lol:

• I still remember how we were angry because of one won set in HW memorial and after announcing roster :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yeah, we're waiting for World Cup :super:
    I learned something - never judge your team after HW Memorial - remember me, how pessimistic I was? :lol: :lol:

Yes, I remember that :D Hey, maybe I was trying to calm you down or something, but believe me, I had like bilions thunderstorms in my heart! :D But I was trying not to care about this tournament, 'cause we didn't have to be fully ready for Wagner's Memorial, we had to be ready for ECh, and we were! Again- credits to our amazing coaching staff :heart: :obey:
    This NT was a good lesson, wasn't it? :)

HEEELL YEAAAH, World Cup napierdalaj asap!!!!! :D :rolll:

• I still remember how we were angry because of one won set in HW memorial and after announcing roster :D

'Casue it was just shocking :sos: :rolll: I guess even Nano and Gardo expected something more than just 1 set :D
    But really this season should be a good lesson for everyone- never judge your team before the major tournament, always after :D

• Yes, I remember that :D Hey, maybe I was trying to calm you down or something, but believe me, I had like bilions thunderstorms in my heart! :D But I was trying not to care about this tournament, 'cause we didn't have to be fully ready for Wagner's Memorial, we had to be ready for ECh, and we were! Again- credits to our amazing coaching staff :heart: :obey:
    This NT was a good lesson, wasn't it? :)

HEEELL YEAAAH, World Cup napierdalaj asap!!!!! :D :rolll:

Hahahhaa, ASAP! I can't wait, cholera! :super: :lol:
    Yeah, you both, with Bella tried to conviced me, that it's not important tournament, that we are after gym and started to train with balls, etc. But I was, like always, pessimistic as much as I could and didn't wanted to believe you. It was reaaaally good lesson of HOPE AND FAITH!

• Hahahhaa, ASAP! I can't wait, cholera! :super: :lol:
    Yeah, you both, with Bella tried to conviced me, that it's not important tournament, that we are after gym and started to train with balls, etc. But I was, like always, pessimistic as much as I could and didn't wanted to believe you. It was reaaaally good lesson of HOPE AND FAITH!

Glad that my talking paid off! :rolll:
    Oh heck, I'm waiting for this freakin' World Cup like crazy, I want to get sick this time on November as well, so I'll be able to watch all theeee timeeee :D That's my silly tactic :D

Shit! It's 2011, right? :rolll: Dang, I just realised that next year is going to be olympic yeaar! Darn, time is passing by so freakin' fast!
    I can't wait for that! I really want to meet Italians on our way again and take the revenge on them! :lol:

• Glad that my talking paid off! :rolll:
    Oh heck, I'm waiting for this freakin' World Cup like crazy, I want to get sick this time on November as well, so I'll be able to watch all theeee timeeee :D That's my silly tactic :D

Shit! It's 2011, right? :rolll: Dang, I just realised that next year is going to be olympic yeaar! Darn, time is passing by so freakin' fast!
    I can't wait for that! I really want to meet Italians on our way again and take the revenge on them! :lol:

I'm waiting for World Cup just for Brazil... After World League I watched just one match in their performance. What a pity. I miss them :)
    And, of course, I really want to see our boys again, but... just four days... and LEAGUE STARTS! :woohoo:

• I'm waiting for World Cup just for Brazil... After World League I watched just one match in their performance. What a pity. I miss them :)
    And, of course, I really want to see our boys again, but... just four days... and LEAGUE STARTS! :woohoo:

4 days *_________* o mama, I can't waittt! :D It's gonna be so exciting! I think I've never waited for PlusLiga so long! :heart:

• 4 days *_________* o mama, I can't waittt! :D It's gonna be so exciting! I think I've never waited for PlusLiga so long! :heart:

Yeah, exactly! My mum has enough of this female volleyball, because she doesn't like it. I do, but I must agree with her here :lol: I miss male volleyball, so that's why I can't wait for new season. Also, we will have our little World Championships, because so many player from whole world(well... not so many, but many :lol: )will play in our league, so... I WANT FRIDAY, FRIDAY!

• Girls, you already made my day :D
    I log in to share with you with this fantastic movie and I see Ojla already did it instead of me. Anyway, what a touching video. With a beautiful song that suits perfectly here. I cried like a baby when I saw it just a few moments ago. Unbelievable. Bringing back to such great memories. This video shows the best why our guys make us, polish people, love them so much :heart: They became piece of my life a long time ago. And they still occupy a large part of my heart :love:

Now I have, including "Echo video", two favourite videos with our guys in main role. And the second one is video made after WCh 2006. It always cheers me up.

Haha! Aga, don't worry, me and Ola will always bring you back on way of hoping, believing, looking with optimism and having good feelings :win:
    I always believe in our guys, no matter what. It will never change.

Btw, I guess we have now two anthems for our guys. The second one is "Thunderstruck" :super:

• This medal should have tasted bitter for the players, they are so happy and innocent about it. Poland should have won or lost the medal vs Russia or Bulgaria, not Slovakia. They deserved fair way to the semifinal. As all teams.

• This medal should have tasted bitter for the players, they are so happy and innocent about it. Poland should have won or lost the medal vs Russia or Bulgaria, not Slovakia. They deserved fair way to the semifinal. As all teams.

I don't know about what you now talk about 'cause we talked about WL not ECh... Because of this movie bringing us back to great moments from WL.
    Match with Slovakia... It doesn't really matter. Not any more. It's history. Two bronzes matter.

• I don't know about what you now talk about 'cause we talked about WL not ECh.. Because of this movie bringing us back to great moments from WL.
    Match with Slovakia... It doesn't really matter. Not any more. It's history. Two bronzes matter.

Poland could get the second bronze without "strategy". Such things kill volleyball. Poland is too strong to be helped that way, that's why it's "кофти". And I think that normal people should have felt at least a little shame when getting medals without proving they deserved them, and Poland could have won it, strong team with good tactics. Medal in World League was deserved one, the fans like you and Olja are like doping for the players.

• Poland could get the second bronze without "strategy". Such things kill volleyball. Poland is too strong to be helped that way, that's why it's "кофти". And I think that normal people should have felt at least a little shame when getting medals without proving they deserved them, and Poland could have won it, strong team with good tactics. Medal in World League was deserved one, the fans like you and Olja are like doping for the players.

As a moderator I should say that you are starting to sound ridiculous. You made your point several times already, we got it! As a compatriot, I should only say - GROW UP!

• OK, I will stop with this, the subject is getting nowhere anyways. I apologize to the Polish fans for raising again and again the subject, they deserve their happiness. And following ethics IS growing up, therefore volleyball should grow up, I will not fall down