Polish NT 2011

• I didn't say Aleksiev has no talent, only that Jarosz is more talented than him. Besides Aleksiev is a lot older than Jarosz and I am sure Jarosz is doing much better for his age. That's all.
    Overall I think Kuba has extremly powerfull serve and also attack. Maybe Aleksiev is better blocker but Jarosz has biger potentioal overall as players. Apparantly Kuba is also smart enough to not play as a receiver :lol: who can't actually receive! Maybe Aleksiev could have a better carrier as opposite, but his serve is a serious weakness too.

:thumbsup: Go Nadejda, go! Let's defend our redhead!!! :drink:
    Kuba is actually complete player, I think he can even be the best in the world. He has a great service skills, amazing attack, and blocking skills as well! He can also defend the ball pretty good, complete player.
    Ok, now seriously :D ahah I've always defended this guy, and this time it's not gonna be different. Kuba really has some great skills in serve, block, he can also defend the balls pretty well, his biggest problem is paradoxically his attack, 'cause he attacks with fear way too often (excluding this great match against Russia :D Our guys were saying that he was in a trance or something :D ). His weakest point is obviously his mentality. He needs a lot of trust, he needs to feel the support of coach and others. It's starting to sound cliche, but he really needs to unblock mentally. He showed that he can be a very valuable player, he proved that we can count on him.

• If it doesnt work try http://www.drhtv.com.pl :)

Thank you, very much! :flower:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I didn't say Aleksiev has no talent, only that Jarosz is more talented than him. Besides Aleksiev is a lot older than Jarosz and I am sure Jarosz is doing much better for his age. That's all.
    Overall I think Kuba has extremly powerfull serve and also attack. Maybe Aleksiev is better blocker but Jarosz has biger potentioal overall as players. Apparantly Kuba is also smart enough to not play as a receiver :lol: who can't actually receive! Maybe Aleksiev could have a better carrier as opposite, but his serve is a serious weakness too.

Aleksiev jumps more, he can attack over block, he don't get blocked by single guy like Jarosz. His problem is that he needs more technique in attack, like Kaziyski, or like the French guys or to choose better angles for his attack to avoid defense, but that depends on the spiking height, too. He is also one of the best blockers in the world. His main problem is consistency, spiking against triple block and float serve reception. Actually he receives well strong serves most of the time. Jarocz has better defense, better serve, but lacks that block and can be caught often on single blocks. Actually all Polish players have better defense than our guys, excluding Skrimov. Coordination and synchrone are not taught in our volleyball school, and sometimes we look defenseless, like against Russia and Slovakia. Poland would play better against Russia than us at the quarterfinal.

I think we should hire Iliyana Raeva as second coach for the NT, if she can make our girls World Champions in rhythmic gymnastics with 10 days of preparation, she can learn our volleyball NT to move in coordinated manner on the field :thumbsup:

• raylight, when someone reads your post he would think that Alexiev is a good player.
    And why are you arguing about such nonsense, you are comparing bad with worse. There are 2873461 better opposites than Jarosz in Poland.

• raylight, when someone reads your post he would think that Alexiev is a good player.
    And why are you arguing about such nonsense, you are comparing bad with worse. There are 2873461 better opposites than Jarosz in Poland.

Well, Watch WL2008 and WL2010 and you will see why all our coaches think so. Or watch Bulgaria - Russia second match in the WL2011. He is his biggest problem, just like Jarosz and since Aleksiev is bigger, his problem is bigger :lol:

Really? So why we had so many problems with this position? And these problems ended on changing Bartman's position from OH to OPP. Hm?

Kuba said one day that all he needs is a little bit more trust and faith in him. 'Cause when he enters on the court with, makes some mistakes and couch put him on the bench at once it can't help him in any way. He said that he has no time to correct his mistakes if he is changed so fast. It paralyzes him. Aware that some mistakes are enough to land on the bench.

• Really? So why we had so many problems with this position? And these problems ended on changing Bartman's position from OH to OPP. Hm?

Kuba said one day that all he needs is a little bit more trust and faith in him. 'Cause when he enters on the court with, makes some mistakes and couch put him on the bench at once it can't help him in any way. He said that he has no time to correct his mistakes if he is changed so fast. It paralyzes him. Aware that some mistakes are enough to land on the bench.

Well, some of those 2873461 opposites don't want to play for NT, others play for other NTs, others are injured, others are now too old, and others will come up in future years because you don't have problems in finding good youngsters and turning them to stars. Jarosz is a temporary thing and I don't think after Bartman gets out of injuries (probably he already has) Jakub will be a starter and after 1-2 years he won't be in NT. I haven't watched many games of his, only 5-6 games but he didn't impress me. And I see his face showing everything except confidence. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he will become better with time, but if I was coach to Poland, I would try to find some more promising youngsters to fill the gap. At least you can't complain that you miss raw talent in Poland ;)

• Well, some of those 2873461 opposites don't want to play for NT, others play for other NTs, others are injured, others are now too old, and others will come up in future years because you don't have problems in finding good youngsters and turning them to stars. Jarosz is a temporary thing and I don't think after Bartman gets out of injuries (probably he already has) Jakub will be a starter and after 1-2 years he won't be in NT. I haven't watched many games of his, only 5-6 games but he didn't impress me. And I see his face showing everything except confidence. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he will become better with time, but if I was coach to Poland, I would try to find some more promising youngsters to fill the gap. At least you can't complain that you miss raw talent in Poland ;)

Oh. So now I get it. Why you aren't impress by Jarosz in any way. You probably didn't see how he played in Plusliga. Maybe not last season but generally. I have to admitt that for a very long time I thought he's our best opposite, I mean in Poland. Even better than Mariusz Wlazły, seriously. Powerful attacks, good in defense, good in blocks, dynamic, high jumping and more stable serves than Wlazły.

• Oh. So now I get it. Why you aren't impress by Jarosz in any way. You probably didn't see how he played in Plusliga. Maybe not last season but generally. I have to admitt that for a very long time I thought he's our best opposite, I mean in Poland. Even better than Mariusz Wlazły, seriously. Powerful attacks, good in defense, good in blocks, dynamic, high jumping and more stable serves than Wlazły.

So why he sin't playing well in NT? I think his mental stability is like our Alexiev. Playing well vs weak teams or matches without any meaning. He played well in bronze medal match, right? But Russia wasn't a competitor there and the match was without any load. Vs Bulgaria he was pathetic. I've seen him in other matches in NT and he was shaky at best.
    Alexiev is the same - a beast vs the Netherlands and in friendly matches and a mouse vs. Brazil, Cuba and in important matches

• Oh. So now I get it. Why you aren't impress by Jarosz in any way. You probably didn't see how he played in Plusliga. Maybe not last season but generally. I have to admitt that for a very long time I thought he's our best opposite, I mean in Poland. Even better than Mariusz Wlazły, seriously. Powerful attacks, good in defense, good in blocks, dynamic, high jumping and more stable serves than Wlazły.

Totally disagree. I support Kuba since he wasn't even well known player in Poland, and I've always defended him, but I can't agree with you, honestly you exaggerate a little bit. Kuba is solid, he can be very useful player on the court, but so far he can't even come close to Mariusz. Kuba has a great service, but I still think Mariusz is step ahead of him, he can make much more damages with his serve than Kuba. Kuba is good in defesne and block, but Mariusz also improved lately if it comes to these things, especially block.
    Mariusz has a better reach in attack and block (considering his height as well) than Kuba, and his attacks are mostly killing. When he plays 100 % it's really hard to stop him, he's a real OPP. It's really hard to defend his attacks, and if it comes to Kuba...well... :roll: It's easier to defend his attacks and to catch him on block, even on single.
    Kuba had a little episode with reception in his carrer, if I'm not wrong. He is good, but sorry, so far it's a little werid to compare him to Wlazły, or even say that he's better.

• Totally disagree. I support Kuba since he wasn't even well known player in Poland, and I've always defended him, but I can't agree with you, honestly you exaggerate a little bit. Kuba is solid, he can be very useful player on the court, but so far he can't even come close to Mariusz. Kuba has a great service, but I still think Mariusz is step ahead of him, he can make much more damages with his serve than Kuba. Kuba is good in defesne and block, but Mariusz also improved lately if it comes to these things, especially block.
    Mariusz has a better reach in attack and block (considering his height as well) than Kuba, and his attacks are mostly killing. When he plays 100 % it's really hard to stop him, he's a real OPP. It's really hard to defend his attacks, and if it comes to Kuba...well... :roll: It's easier to defend his attacks and to catch him on block, even on single.
    Kuba had a little episode with reception in his carrer, if I'm not wrong. He is good, but sorry, so far it's a little werid to compare him to Wlazły, or even say that he's better.

It was my honest feeling about Jarosz. There were moments when Wlazły sucks and Jarosz was on fire. And in these moments I saw rather Kuba in main role in NT than Mariusz. I don't think he is better but I thought it in his great moments. 'Cause Kuba had great moments, genius moments, I would say. He was totally on fire not once and not twice.
    Sorry, I don't think today. I've got a fever. I don't know how to write properly and clearly, what I have on my mind.

And it really pisses me that there is no better opposite than Wlazły in Poland :aww: Hopefuly, princess wants to play on Olympic Games... And I hope he will play one day in NT again and he will be as good as on WCh 2006.

• yeah, what a tense discussion hehe

Jarosz is tallented, there is no doubt about that. I am kinda sure he will find a way to a mental stability rather sooner than later.

:)

It is not fair to compare an youngster like him with a complete experienced player as Wlazly. Just too early to make such predictions, IMO.

• Yes exactly, it's weird to compere them two, 'cause Kuba isn't as 'shaped' (I really didin't know how to say it in Polish) player as Mariusz, he still has a lot thing to impove and learn, while Mariusz is pretty much complete, I mean if it comes to experience and skills and mentality. But I really believe in this guy, it would be awesome to see him playing as solid as f.e against Russia, he was really awesome back then. Now let's all keep our fingers crossed for our redhead :D

• Oh my God, I've never read such a nice words about Jarosz 8| It's a little bit weird, 'cause I think, that he won't be better.
    How many years he need to play better, to make something with his mental side? He's tallented, OK, it's true. He was in the NT because of some stupid reasons, which I don't understand. In Plusliga were more better players than him, but Anastasi unfortunately didn't have a time to check them. So he took Jarosz, because of many, many experts, who favor Kuba in all situations. They said him, that Kuba is great player, and he believed.
    Kuba should thanks them, because they made, that he is still in the NT.

• I'm not much into Jarosz either. My reason isn't reasonable, it's just because his performance didn't impress me at the very beginning. His matches on World Grand Championship 2009 was very bad in comparison with Gruszka's in European Championship 2009. Since I was so obsessed with the squad of Poland in that ECh, I'm very possibly dissatisfied with other Polish opponents.

• Wooow, what an interesting thing Andrea said! Wlazły's topic seems to coming back! Let's speculate! What'cha think?

Can we say that the situation of Paweł Zagumny, Michał Winiarski, Daniel Pliński and Mariusz Wlazły is the same?

In case of three first guys- identical. I know they want to play for NT and their recent absence has been properly substantiated. When deciding about their eventual return I'm going to be guided by the good of my team, which as we all know- has already won two medals on major international events. In the case of Mariusz Wlazły the situation looks different. I can tell that in his case I have the clarity, although I'm not gonna reveal more details. I know that after the women's European Championship, activists of PZPS want to invite Mariusz to talk with him, and will definitely give a communication on this issue. I suspect that the player would want to comment this situation.

8o

• Wooow, what an interesting thing Andrea said! Wlazły's topic seems to coming back! Let's speculate! What'cha think?Can we say that the situation of Paweł Zagumny, Michał Winiarski, Daniel Pliński and Mariusz Wlazły is the same?

In case of three first guys- identical. I know they want to play for NT and their recent absence has been properly substantiated. When deciding about their eventual return I'm going to be guided by the good of my team, which as we all know- has already won two medals on major international events. In the case of Mariusz Wlazły the situation looks different. I can tell that in his case I have the clarity, although I'm not gonna reveal more details. I know that after the women's European Championship, activists of PZPS want to invite Mariusz to talk with him, and will definitely give a communication on this issue. I suspect that the player would want to comment this situation.

8o

I think that Wlazly is like the Halley's Comet - he appears every 75 years :D
    But considering that Olympics are coming, there is a quite good chance the Holly Sun to shine upon us :lol:

btw, it is good that you mentioned some other players from Polish NT, cause the thread was about to become Kuba Jarosz's fan page :D

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Finally! We have a coach who is able to stop Mariusz Wlazły with his caprices :lol: As volley super fan wrote about him - Holly Sun has to rise and shine very very bright to convince Andrea. Haha!

And in case of Zagumny - is his absence really properly substantiated? Vacations? I don't think so.