Polish NT 2011

• I watched yesterday match of Skra and I had a really weird impression, that Wlazly wanted to show everybody "I am the best, but I will never help you, Poland!". My God... I know, I know, that was my stupid imagination, but... who knows? He wasn't soo good, like always, but his serve made a differents. Of course, my mum started to saying "We need him, he is the best, there is no guy, who can replace him, oh my God, look at him, Anastasi should take him to the NT, why he didn't do that yet?". I really wanted to start screaming at her, that Wlazly is a princess, that he has us in his ass(well, -as, -as, -as :lol: ), but I decided to be wiser than her. Because she will never understand this.

That was my little reflection, I wanna say, that I'm happy, that Winiarski want to back, I'm calm about his shape.

• I watched yesterday match of Skra and I had a really weird impression, that Wlazly wanted to show everybody "I am the best, but I will never help you, Poland!". My God... I know, I know, that was my stupid imagination, but... who knows? He wasn't soo good, like always, but his serve made a differents. Of course, my mum started to saying "We need him, he is the best, there is no guy, who can replace him, oh my God, look at him, Anastasi should take him to the NT, why he didn't do that yet?". I really wanted to start screaming at her, that Wlazly is a princess, that he has us in his ass(well, -as, -as, -as :lol: ), but I decided to be wiser than her. Because she will never understand this.

That was my little reflection, I wanna say, that I'm happy, that Winiarski want to back, I'm calm about his shape.

Don't trap yourself into the Wlazly problem, let Bartman save you tonight.

• Btw, It's Andrea Gardini's birthday today! :D Happy Birthday Gardooooooo! Lots of successes in your volleyball and private life! :D
    Give us more reasons to smile along with your friend and guys! ♥ :heart: :flower:

I wish I could tell him "happy life" :heart:

After yesterday I'm calm too :love: He's back with strong serves and smart attacks.

Don't trap yourself into the Wlazly problem, let Bartman save you tonight.

Yep. I want Zibi to show everyone he can replace Wlazły. I have a good feeling about it :roll:

Btw, seeing his surname in your post it reminded me that last nigh I had a dream about a match in which Zibi played and commentators keep calling him Batman :D

• After yesterday I'm calm too :love: He's back with strong serves and smart attacks.

He played much better in games before season. I was a little bit dissapointed. And this fantastic tactic of Falasca: Wlazły, Wlazły, Wlazły, Wlazły, Kurek, Wlazły... :wall: But I'm pretty calm too. Misiek will be back!:obey: At least I hope.

and Pliński played quite well yesterday. Maybe he will save us from this anemic MBs, we have

• He played much better in games before season. I was a little bit dissapointed. And this fantastic tactic of Falasca: Wlazły, Wlazły, Wlazły, Wlazły, Kurek, Wlazły... :wall: But I'm pretty calm too. Misiek will be back!:obey: At least I hope.

and Pliński played quite well yesterday. Maybe he will save us from this anemic MBs, we have

Don't worry! This is just the beginning :win:

Yesterday watching starting six on the court I was like "HAHA!" because of Możdżonek on the bench :P

• Yes, I hope Winiarski , Zagumny and Plinski will be back at NT.
    Wlazły - he is for me still no.1 as Polish attacker and especially server but his participation in NT ... it's big question mark ?
    Bartman - sorry to say, he is not my favourite. He has to grow up finally - why only strong attacks (mostly in block) ?

• Yeah, I also can't wait 'cause Zagumny is for me a master and no one can replace him. And I don't think he's cyborg. I only say that he rather often takes break. That;s my opinion. God bless him that he WANT to play in NT. I have nothing against him 'cause I wait for him because Żygadło isn't the summit of my dreams as a first setter and Olympic Games are coming...

First of all we need to qualify for the OG ^^
    But, yes - Zagumny as afirst setter and Żygadło as a substitute. It would be good solution for me.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I begin to like more and more Wlazly. Just imagine the position of many people begging you to do something and you decline because you always do what you want. :obey: And they will always invite Mariusz in the NT because he is the best and there's no one to replace him. :obey:

We won gold and bronze without him and nothing with him since 2006. He isn't an oxygen. Poland can live and play without Wlazły. if he doesn't want to play in Polish NT I won't cry after him :teach:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Polish NT still without Mariusz Wlazły

"Regarded as the best Polish opposite, multiple champion of the country Mariusz Wlazły won't go on the tournament to Japan. According to "Gazeta," the President of the Polish Volleyball Federation failed to persuade him to change his decision.

Captain of PGE Skra resigned from playing in Polish NT after returning from last year's WCh. Then he played little, and yet he has been recognized as one of the culprits of poor result. He had about it claims to the heads of the union. He announced Andrea Anastasiego about it in the spring, shortly after Anastasi took over duties as a coach. Paweł Zagumny, Michał Winiarski and Daniel Pliński acted similarly, but they promised that they will return on the World Cup, which is the first opportunity to fight for Olympic qualification.

But, precisely, on the position of attack our team has the biggest problem. Piotr Gruszka is very far from the form from two years ago, when he was elected the best player on the ECh. Jakub Jarosz plays checkered game, and tried by Anastasi Zbigniew Bartman plays in Jastrzębski Węgiel as a receiver. With them it will be difficult to fight in Japan for the first three with such powers as Brazil, Cuba, USA and Russia.

On Tuesday, president of the Polish Volleyball Federation, Mirosław Przedpełski said in "Gazeta" that he doesn't intend to persuade Wlazły to change his mind. - If he wants to play, he will report himself- Przedpełski just said.

It turned out that Przedpełski changed his mind and on Friday he called to the player and also to the President of PGE Skra. Phones from PVF in this case had also Jacek Nawrocki, coach of Skra. All were asked to convince the player to change his decision.

Wlazły admits that he talked with Przedpełski about return to the team. However, soon he stipulates that he hadn't change his mind. He wants nothing more to say. - No comment - he traditionally answers questions.

The fact that captain of PGE Skra won't play in NT confirmed Konrad Piechocki, president of the club from Bełchatów. - Mariusz is so depleted volleyball player that he can't cope with training loads. And they are huge, as illustrated by Bartek Kurek, who has health problems. I spoke with the president Przedpełski about Mariusz Wlazły.From his side there was no pressure, just questions. I think that he understood the situation - says Piechocki."

source: http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…dal-bez-mariusza-wlazlego

Poor princessa. He is afraid of criticism and he is too busy :lol:

• He is like Dimitar Berbatov in football :what:

• No, he is not. It's different. :)

How? Both think they are superstars in their country, don't want to play for their country, look fragile and are sensitive to critics.

• How? Both think they are superstars in their country, don't want to play for their country, look fragile and are sensitive to critics.

First: Wlaszly doesn't look fragile. He just wants to rest and doesn't want to play in NT. You can say he is not a petriot or sth but he is not fragile.
    Second: Berbatov does not consider himself as a superstar in Bulgaria at least not at the level of how Blagoy Georgiev or Bozhinov does so.
    And third: I don't think Wlaszly is sensitive to critics. As for Mitko, well, the word "critics" is VERY softly said. I'm sure that you'll leave the NT if there was thrown such filth towards you like it was thrown towards Berba. I mean, what will you do if you're the best player in your country and everywhere you go they critisise you how weak you are :)

• Alright, whatever- go away Mariusz. Anyone really expected him to change his mind? Come on :roll: Let's hope he will never appear in NT again. We have MVP of Latina-Verona match :D ahah sorry, it really made my day. Kuba :heart: Keep it up, boy!

• As for Mitko, well, the word "critics" is VERY softly said. I'm sure that you'll leave the NT if there was thrown such filth towards you like it was thrown towards Berba. I mean, what will you do if you're the best player in your country and everywhere you go they critisise you how weak you are :)

So the situation is exactly the same. You don't live in Poland therefore you don't know how our volleyball "fans" treating him just because he's from Skra. His decision is right in 100%.

• So the situation is exactly the same. You don't live in Poland therefore you don't know how our volleyball "fans" treating him just because he's from Skra. His decision is right in 100%.

Why? Skra is a Russian team or what?

• I don't understand it as well. These ppl are savages, simply... Comms in Polish internet looks like:

1) Fu*k sra!!!!!!!!1111111 I hateee THEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM!!!111111111 ["sra" means "take a shit"]
    2) I loveee Kadziu!1111111 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :woohoo: :woohoo: He's DA BEST!!!!!!!!111111111111111 OH, KADZIU, OH :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: OMG OMG :cheesy: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    3) Fu*k SRA!11111 WLAZŁA IS P.O.S. !111111111 AND PIECHOCKI - he's idiot cuz he is i dunno why but he is!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
    4) I love KADZIU!!!!!!!!!111 Kadziu, come back, i wanna marry you :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

...and so on.

• I don't understand it as well. These ppl are savages, simply... Comms in Polish internet looks like:

1) Fu*k sra!!!!!!!!1111111 I hateee THEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM!!!111111111 ["sra" means "take a shit"]
    2) I loveee Kadziu!1111111 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :woohoo: :woohoo: He's DA BEST!!!!!!!!111111111111111 OH, KADZIU, OH :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: OMG OMG :cheesy: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    3) Fu*k SRA!11111 WLAZŁA IS P.O.S. !111111111 AND PIECHOCKI - he's idiot cuz he is i dunno why but he is!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
    4) I love KADZIU!!!!!!!!!111 Kadziu, come back, i wanna marry you :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

...and so on.

Seriously? :what: What kind of forums do you read? Onet? Please, don't do it, it may cause a traumatic reactions, really.

Alright, that's true, a lot of people in Poland don't like Skra, but really I've never came across such comments, totally opposite to those one about Kadziewicz :down: It's not happening now, but few years ago it was like a plauge, I was totally sick of it, some people started to call those girls 'kadziofanki' and then almost every girl, who liked Łukasz was called like that, which was totally unfair, 'cause even though I'm a huge supporter of Łukasz, I'm not kadziofanka at all :P :down:

• Seriously? :what: What kind of forums do you read? Onet? Please, don't do it, it may cause a traumatic reactions, really.

Very funny... These comms are below every single article about volleyball (on volley24.pl, podsiatka.pl etc). Oh, and i forgot about the part no 5:

5) Fu*k Polsat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 It's the worst tv in polaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111