Polish NT 2011

• Alright, I'm not gonna change my mind now, or pretend like I've always suspected such situation- I was angry with Mariusz as hell. I couldn't understand why he was refusing to play in our NT all the time. Now the situation looks a lot clearer. I had no idea that PZPS treated Mariusz like that. Again, great job PZPS :whistle:

Kaziyski is right again :D

• I don't believe, and I will never believe, that everything is PZPS fault. Both sides try to blame each other, but and Wlazly and PZPS contributed to the fact, that Wlazly can't and don't want to play in the NT.

• Respect for Mariusz Wlazly!
    Why all federations (not just polish, not just volleyball - ANY) are like that ?!
    I think when people become an important figure in any administrative organisation they turn into beasts... they'll sell they're mothers for cash!

• IMO Wlazły don't have to play in NT. I understand his claims to PZPS, but he is not fair telling, that all his dreams were taken from him. Why other guys are still in NT? Because they're hard, they plays for them-selves, their families, for each other as team friends and for us, not for PZPS. This is so delicate behavior. He got all package from life and he complains... it's not that world Mariusz.

• I agree with Wielki Znawca Pierwszy more... It is not only Wlazły who had or has some problems with PZPS, and he is not the only guy who use to have injuries - he is not exceptional, but he behaves like this and he is the one, who doesn't want to play in NT. I don't judge him, but his statement didn't change my mind in all the aspects of that case.index.php?page=User&userID=534

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It's possible. Daniel is in a fantastic shape. Andrea just must see it and know it. Having him, Nowakowski and Czarnowski could be awesome. And Wiśniewski. Gosh. Too many good middle blockers. I'm confused and my heart is torn to pieces.
    Anyway, Daniel is very open when it comes to national team. He said that he is available to our coach every time. He wants to help :roll:

• Oh yeah, right no Fabian! I just noticed that, I guess I was too excited about Wiśniewski :D

Łukasz Wiśniewski is in my opinion probally the most promising and talented young Polish middle blocker. He plays in AZS Częstochowa, and he's doing reaaaally well! It's always a pleasure to watch this guy! He's not the tallest MB, he's 198, but height isn't really the most important factor if it comes to this guy. He is a really talented boy, way more than Kłos, and he should have been called for NT a lot earlier, he really deserves this.

• It's not so heartbreaking for me, I mean the fact that Fabian is out, 'cause I kinda expected that. I knew it from the beginning. It's everything because of Guma :P But I'm glad he's back. We're much stronger with him.

I love Andrea for calling Wiśniewski. Wiśnia is awesome. I hope he gets some chances to play. He already showed on the European court what he can - famous match and rematch between AZS Częstochowa and Copra Piacenza in season 2008/2009. Wiśniewski + Nowakowski - two killers on the middle. Plus Zibi on fire. Beautiful times for Częstochowa.
    Martee, you can watch some matches of Częstochowa if you want to get to know Łukasz. Today for about an hour - Resovia vs Częstochowa :roll:

Guys, looking at this roster I must say - it's promising! I'm full of hope.

• Oh, I'm sorry, I was too rushed to find that he's in the same team with Fabian.
    So, that's why I didn't know him. When I watch Czestochowa's match, I focus only on Fabian.
    Had to say that's a shame. :)
    Alright, let's see if this guy can be someone in this tournament.

• Oh, I'm sorry, I was too rushed to find that he's in the same team with Fabian.
    So, that's why I didn't know him. When I watch Czestochowa's match, I focus only on Fabian.
    Had to say that's a shame. :)
    Alright, let's see if this guy can be someone in this tournament.

Martee, how could you missed fantastic cooperation between Fabian and Łukasz? You must make up for it. :P
    He could be someone if only Andrea give him a chance. For this moment I'm only happy he will go to Japan.

• Well, Andrea called strange team. He choose four middle blockers and just two attackers, which one of them is one big shit.
    Zygadlo will be nervous again, Zagumny can be sure of his position in this team, he will be first setter. Nice suprise because of Wisniewski, I think, that he won't play at World Cup, but this call from coach mean, that Lukasz can be in future one of the most important polish MB.

• Well, Andrea called strange team. He choose four middle blockers and just two attackers, which one of them is one big shit.
    Zygadlo will be nervous again, Zagumny can be sure of his position in this team, he will be first setter. Nice suprise because of Wisniewski, I think, that he won't play at World Cup, but this call from coach mean, that Lukasz can be in future one of the most important polish MB.

Don't overdo it :D
    I think Kuba won't have many chances to play. Lately Zibi is in a fighting mood. Pissed all the time and shooting like a cannon so drżyjcie narody! (nations, tremble!) :D

You mean Zibi Bartman? :D Come on, he's not that bad :lol:

:lol:

• Don't overdo it :D
    I think Kuba won't have many chances to play. Lately Zibi is in a fighting mood. Pissed all the time and shooting like a cannon so drżyjcie narody! (nations, tremble!) :D

:lol:

NEVER ZIBI!
    Honestly, I started to like him more and more, maybe because of Kubiak :| :lol: Hope, that Zibi will be still in great shape, and I won't have a chances to watch Jarosz on court.

• NEVER ZIBI!
    Honestly, I started to like him more and more, maybe because of Kubiak :| :lol: Hope, that Zibi will be still in great shape, and I won't have a chances to watch Jarosz on court.

Jarosz surely has opportunities to play on court, maybe one time in each set. If you remember, in the world league, Jarosz always substituted for Ruciak when they need a better blocker. In that situation Bartman played as an OH while Jarosz played opposite.

On the contrary, I knew Zibi at first and liked him very much and I actually wasn't into Kubiak at all at first until these two guys played several wonderful cooperations as well as I knew Kubiak liked chemistry. :lol: