Polish NT 2011

• As for your last sentence ... I am gonna make a little bit shocking confession now :lol: Do you now what was the first thing which came to my mind when I noticed for first time so annoying me Zibi? :D I thought "Damn, this guy reminds somehow very much of Vlado Nikolov" :rolll: And I still can't get rid of that feeling :lol:

Oh, right. They two indeed look a little alike!
    If only Bartman could as offensive as Nikolov.

• 15 Questions to Daniel Pliński

1. I was always interested in what kind of music do volleyball players listen. So Mr. Daniel, what kind of music do you listen, maybe some favorites?
    - I listen to any music. My favorite bands are: Dżem and Varius Manx (with Anita Lipnicka).

2. What is it like to play with your brother hand in hand? Because once you play beach volleyball with your brother Wojtek? Didn't you fight about a lost point about how it happens in a sibling?
    - The game is very good, but there is no doubt, I quarrel more with my partner-brother, than with another teammate. I could say that from our faces we already know everything.

3. What is the story of your nickname "Papa"?
    - Once on grouping staff with NT we played cards and there was had lewka (brawl) to take (I have no idea how I should translate this part with cards). She was mine, and someone took me by accident. At this point I said, "Dude, this is Papa's". That is how I became "Papa".

4. Mr. Daniel, do you know that you are on a website ciacha.net? (ciacha.net is a website where girls are seeing the beauty of handsome sportsmen :P )
    - No, I don't know. What is this page? I'm not interested in this too much.

5. With who from team you can't win at poker?
    - With all I manage to win, but as in the cards is - it happens to lose with all as well.

6. How did you flirt with your wife: showing your volleyball skills or rather your natural grace?
    - We come from Puck. From what I know my wife didn't like my behavior on the court, so I think the second option.

7. How does a normal day of PGE Skra Bełchatów volleyball player look like?
    - 8:30 a breakfast, 10:00 a training, 13:00 a dinner, 16;30 another training. Return to the home. Taking a dog for a walk. Supper and time to relax.

8. Is it true that in your veins runs noble blood?
    - Surely Kashubian. If Kashubian is noble, so yes.

9. It is better to play in shorter or longer hair?
    - This has no meaning for me. Hair doesn't play.

10. What do you do in the locker room, just before leaving for the match? You have any "rituals"? Or after the game?
    - When we play at home then rituals for me have no greater importance. While on trips we often leave suitcases at the hotel. I don't. I always take it to the halls. Suitcase in the bus is always in the same place .

11. On the website of Skra I read that one of the most famous person you met was Rafael Nadal. I wonder where it have succeeded..
    - That's right. I had the pleasure of meeting this gentleman at the Olympic Games in Beijing in the gym. I could say that we trained together.

12. Who is your greatest authority in the volleyball world?
    - It's hard to say who is the greatest authority, but the best volleyball player of the world is for me Ivan Miljkovic.

13. Which place in the world do you consider as the most beautiful?
    - For me there are two places: it's Puck and the second one is Gstaad in Switzerland.

14. "I was such a lively little boy, which often could be seen - I just always attracted the attention" - that is what you said in an interview. Does your daughter, Julia, is the same "joker"? Do you want her to become volleyball player too?
    - She has something from his daddy, but fortunately she inherited more from her mother. Do you I want her to become a volleyball player? Let her decide alone. The choice is hers. The most important thing is that she become happy.

15. What do you eat most often before the game?
    - A lot of "greens" and pasta in any form.

SOURCE: http://www.plusliga.pl/news/id/4866

• As for your last sentence ... I am gonna make a little bit shocking confession now :lol: Do you now what was the first thing which came to my mind when I noticed for first time so annoying me Zibi? :D I thought "Damn, this guy reminds somehow very much of Vlado Nikolov" :rolll: And I still can't get rid of that feeling :lol:

Holy shit. I can't see any similarities. Seriously :D
    Is it means that you don't like Vlado as well as Zibi?

• BREAKING NEWS!!!
    AN INSIDE REPORTER GOT THE FIRST, UNEDITED VERSION OF THE ANSWERS:

SHOCKING TRUTH!!!

15 Questions to Daniel Pliński

1. I was always interested in what kind of music do volleyball players listen. So Mr. Daniel, what kind of music do you listen, maybe some favorites?
    - I listen to the sound of silence. It is so deep….

2. What is it like to play with your brother hand in hand? Because once you play beach volleyball with your brother Wojtek? Didn't you fight about a lost point about how it happens in a sibling?
    - Playing with relative is like marrying to one – nothing good will come out/

3. What is the story of your nickname "Papa"?
    -Because I say to the players under the shower “Who’s your daddy?”

4. Mr. Daniel, do you know that you are on a website ciacha.net? (ciacha.net is a website where girls are seeing the beauty of handsome sportsmen )
    -That is way too softcore for professional sportsman as me. Men have their needs, multiply it by 10 for us.

5. With who from team you can't win at poker?
    - Kurek. He makes ridiculous facials all the time.

6. How did you flirt with your wife: showing your volleyball skills or rather your natural grace?
    - I wrote her a poem.Naked.

7. How does a normal day of PGE Skra Bełchatów volleyball player look like?
    [i]- 8:30 a breakfast, 9:30 sex with fans, 10:00 a training, 12:30 sex with more female fans, 13:00 a dinner, 16:00 naked autograph signing, 16;30 another training. Return to the home. Taking a kid for a walk. Supper and time to reWax.[/i]

8. Is it true that in your veins runs noble blood?
    - I am descendant of Bulgarian prince from 14th century. Me and Kaziyski are relatives. Dragon warriors!

9. It is better to play in shorter or longer hair?
    - Longer hair not to see where I spike, to stay unpredictable.

10. What do you do in the locker room, just before leaving for the match? You have any "rituals"? Or after the game?
    I have female fans and their rituals. Did you watch Salem’s witches? Something like that

11. On the website of Skra I read that one of the most famous person you met was Rafael Nadal. I wonder where it have succeeded..
    - He’s my bitch. He is so sexy even on steroids!

12. Who is your greatest authority in the volleyball world?
    - Matey Kaziyski, cause he is my relative. Or Dante, the nicest Brazilian I ever met.

13. Which place in the world do you consider as the most beautiful?
    - Gorsko Kosovo, Bulgaria, the center of the wine industry there.

14. "I was such a lively little boy, which often could be seen - I just always attracted the attention" - that is what you said in an interview. Does your daughter, Julia, is the same "joker"? Do you want her to become volleyball player too?
    - She will become politician. More money, no troubles.

15. What do you eat most often before the game?
    - If I tell you, I will have to make love with you.

• Very nice interview, bella, thank you for the efforts :win:
    I just didn't get the 8th question. What's Kashubian ?
    And on 9th question the answer is wrong, he should say that it is better to play with blond hair, no matter short or long :D

Holy shit. I can't see any similarities. Seriously :D
    Is it means that you don't like Vlado as well as Zibi?

Well, that is a hard question, right? :lol:
    No, just ....uhh,.. it is more properly to say that Bartman reminds me a lot of young Vlado Nikolov who I remember from my childhood years (I mean as a whole, not only negative). Back then actually I didn't like Nikolov a lot, but definately not that much like my deadliness to Zibi now :lol: - both feelings are just incomparable :D
    I can't say when I started not to feel "suspicious" to Vlado, maybe because he has never annoyed me indeed.
    Well, too hard for me to explain why I see so many similarites, but I am telling you - that was the first thing which came to my mind back then and it wasn't without a reason :roll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• raylight, you're so inadequate! :lol:
    For the first time, I thought you have on your mind Lordi's song "Who's your daddy" not Benny Benassi :lol:

Very nice interview, bella, thank you for the efforts :win:
    I just didn't get the 8th question. What's Kashubian ?
    And on 9th question the answer is wrong, he should say that it is better to play with blond hair, no matter short or long :D

Kaszuby is a cultural region of our country, situated in the north and people there are called Kaszubi (Kashubian). They have their own kashubian language or dialect (I'm not quite sure if it's language or dialect 'cause this is a contentious issue). They rather don't use it in everyday life but if they do it's extremely hard to understand them :D
    I wonder if Daniel performs some day in blond hair again :roll:

I've moved some posts above (about avatars) to 'Sweet moments with cuties.'

Thanks Justyna and sorry for this offtopic 8) When I saw yesterday that you were checking this thread I escaped from the forum to not have any trouble with you :P

• I wonder if Daniel performs some day in blond hair again :roll:

That would be a blast! :D I remember he once said that it felt great to be blonde for a while :D

Thanks Justyna and sorry for this offtopic 8) When I saw yesterday that you were checking this thread I escaped from the forum to not have any trouble with you :P

ahahaha I know what you're talking about :rolll: Today when I saw that Justyna left a comment (before reading it) I was like...oh well, now we will get spanked :lol:

• Kaszuby is a cultural region of our country, situated in the north and people there are called Kaszubi (Kashubian). They have their own kashubian language or dialect (I'm not quite sure if it's language or dialect 'cause this is a contentious issue). They rather don't use it in everyday life but if they do it's extremely hard to understand them :D

Oh, I got it now :) Thank you for explanation :drink:

That would be a blast! :D I remember he once said that it felt great to be blonde for a while :D

Although I am a brunette, I'll have to agree :lol:

ahahaha I know what you're talking about :rolll: Today when I saw that Justyna left a comment (before reading it) I was like...oh well, now we will get spanked :lol:

But we are still alive... :D

Anyway, does anyone of you already know the rooster of Czech team for the friendly matches? I can't find anything ?(

Wild Wild West!

• raylight, you're so inadequate! :lol:
    For the first time, I thought you have on your mind Lordi's song "Who's your daddy" not Benny Benassi :lol:

Kaszuby is a cultural region of our country, situated in the north and people there are called Kaszubi (Kashubian). They have their own kashubian language or dialect (I'm not quite sure if it's language or dialect 'cause this is a contentious issue). They rather don't use it in everyday life but if they do it's extremely hard to understand them :D

I am glad that at least you laughed, bella :) Nobody seems to be shocked from the unedited Daniel Plinski interview :rolll:

• Although I am a brunette, I'll have to agree :lol:

I'm brunette as well, and it also feels great to have a dark hair (actually I'm wearing a 'Everybody loves a brunette' t-shirt right now :D ), I can't imagine myslelf with lighter hair color, but Daniel looks good both in light and dark hair :D although I prefer him with this crazy blonde hair, he looked just insane back then :D I've heard that it was Tomaso Totolo's idea, he was also blonde and he seriously looked crazy :rolll:

Anyway, does anyone of you already know the rooster of Czech team for the friendly matches? I can't find anything ?(

Nope, haven't found anything yet :S

• I am glad that at least you laughed, bella :) Nobody seems to be shocked from the unedited Daniel Plinski interview :rolll:

'Who's your daddy?' under the shower......scares me.

You know what? It wasn't so shocking actually...our players have already said so many ridiculous things, so nothing really shocks me right now :D I'm waiting for a new 'Cosmo' issue with Możdżonek, posing like Bąkiewicz, but without this ball, as he promised ;) I guess this is the only thing, that can shock me :D

• I'm brunette as well, and it also feels great to have a dark hair (actually I'm wearing a 'Everybody loves a brunette' t-shirt right now :D ), I can't imagine myslelf with lighter hair color, but Daniel looks good both in light and dark hair :D although I prefer him with this crazy blonde hair, he looked just insane back then :D I've heard that it was Tomaso Totolo's idea, he was also blonde and he seriously looked crazy :rolll:

I perfectly know what you mean - I also can't imagine myself not being a brunette, I feel so proud to be :) (And I would kill for such t-hirt :D :roll: )
    But I must admit that the idea of Totolo was great, really crazy :lol: I remember MBs were with blond hairs in WL 2007 and although we lost all 4 matches against Poland, it was a successful edition of WL for us, actually my favourite one - the euphory in Bulgaria was more than ever because this was the first competition for us after winning the bronze medals in WCH 2006. Let's say that the memory of blond mania contributes to that feeling, too :lol: - it reminds me of my favourite Polish rooster ever.

Nope, haven't found anything yet :S

Wow, I found something, here's the list: Jiri Popelka, Radek Mach, Petr Koneczny, Jiri Bence, Martin Krystof, Petr Zapletal, Jakub Vesely, Lukas Tichaczek, Petr Platenik, Jan Stokr, David Koneczny i Ondrej Hudeczek :) . Sounds promising :win:

Wild Wild West!

• I perfectly know what you mean - I also can't imagine myself not being a brunette, I feel so proud to be :) (And I would kill for such t-hirt :D :roll: )
    But I must admit that the idea of Totolo was great, really crazy :lol: I remember MBs were with blond hairs in WL 2007 and although we lost all 4 matches against Poland, it was a successful edition of WL for us, actually my favourite one - the euphory in Bulgaria was more than ever because this was the first competition for us after winning the bronze medals in WCH 2006. Let's say that the memory of blond mania contributes to that feeling, too :lol: - it reminds me of my favourite Polish rooster ever.

When Tomaso was Jastrzębski's coach, he and Kadziu (why I'm not surprised? :D ) decided that they all should dye their hair crazy blond, to merge the team even better before the most important matches :D And most of JW players did it :D I absolutely loved this idea :heart:

Yes, it was my favourite Polish roster as well :) Good times.

Wow, I found something, here's the list: Jiri Popelka, Radek Mach, Petr Koneczny, Jiri Bence, Martin Krystof, Petr Zapletal, Jakub Vesely, Lukas Tichaczek, Petr Platenik, Jan Stokr, David Koneczny i Ondrej Hudeczek :) . Sounds promising :win:

Oh, awesome! Thank you Vasilena :flower: Yes, it really looks promising, can't wait for POL-CZE matches!
    Btw, tomorrow we are starting our preparations for World Cup....without Bartek Kurek.

Nawrocki said that when Bartek felt this pain in his back, he tried to spike one more time, then he wasn't able to move.

:aww:

• When Tomaso was Jastrzębski's coach, he and Kadziu (why I'm not surprised? :D ) decided that they all should dye their hair crazy blond, to merge the team even better before the most important matches :D And most of JW players did it :D I absolutely loved this idea :heart:

Yes, it was my favourite Polish roster as well :) Good times.

hahha, crazy story, indeed :lol:

Oh, awesome! Thank you Vasilena :flower: Yes, it really looks promising, can't wait for POL-CZE matches!
    Btw, tomorrow we are starting our preparations for World Cup....without Bartek Kurek.

Nawrocki said that when Bartek felt this pain in his back, he tried to spike one more time, then he wasn't able to move:aww:.

Me, too :thumbsup: As well as the WC itself

Wow, "wasn't able to move" sounds too serious :( Is this some new trauma or renewed old one? I don't know but Kurek is really overexhausted and WC is very hard and dynamic tournament, I am not sure he could manage to play every match as a starter. Is Kubiak entirely healthy now after what happened to him on ECH? Maybe he along with Winiarski will have to take the heaviest part.

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Me, too :thumbsup: As well as the WC itself

Wow, "wasn't able to move" sounds too serious :( Is this some new trauma or renewed old one? I don't know but Kurek is really overexhausted and WC is very hard and dynamic tournament, I am not sure he could manage to play every match as a starter. Is Kubiak entirely healthy now after what happened to him on ECH? Maybe he along with Winiarski will have to take the heaviest part.

Yeah, Nawrocki said exactly- 'wasn't able to move' :( I have no idea is it somethig old or a compeletly new injury, there are no more infos about it.

I also don't think he will be able to handle whole tournament. It's a very long and exhausting event.

Kubiak seems to be healthy, there is no sign of injury (thank God :roll: ), but his shape is a little bit shaky now :S But I hope Winiarski and Kubiak will be able to substitute Bartek properly.

• Kurek for Poland is like Kaziyski for Bulgaria - top gun. Poland must make miracles in defense to compensate for him.

• I don't know what to think and what to say about what happened to Bartek and I don't even know what to do with myself now. I'm totally freakin' out now. I knew that this guy does too much for the team not thinking about himself enough. And today, after what happened he talk just a little about his backpain and he started to talk about it, how much he wanted to go to Japan and help the team :aww: Bartek, please, don't. I can see now that if Nawrocki won't finish Kurek of, Kurek finish of himself.
    Anyway, I hope it's nothing really serious. I don't even think about World Cup. I just want Kuraś to be everything alright with him. More news on Monday...

About OH position. It's not so bad. Actually, it's good. Ruciak seems to be in a top shape. His mission is to kill opponents by serves and receive well. I stay calm in case Winiarski & Kubiak. Two weeks left to start the party. They will play better, I believe in them.
    And we have such a bomb on the attack position. I mean Bartman. He's in a great shape as well.