Polish NT 2011

• You captured my feelings perfectly! :lol: :lol:

So I am not the only one who can't get what is the connection between the "Twilight" style picture of Kurek and Wlazly giving autographes with sign below "His Wife creates for Him amazing style" :rolll:
    No really, I want to know :mad:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• So I am not the only one who can't get what is the connection between the "Twilight" style picture of Kurek and Wlazly giving autographes with sign below "His Wife creates for Him amazing style" :rolll:
    No really, I want to know :mad:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

• It doesn't make any sense at all. He....just did it.
    • It is too deep to understand it...

• Yes, middle blockers are gonna be Nowakowski (top shape indeed) amd the new Captain Planet - Mr. Marcin Mozdzonek :super: that's for sure to me. And if we exclude the fact that there is no Plinski in the rooster, everything is ok in such configuration. But I hope that in some less important matches we are gonna see the other two young guys, as well. They are very good with no doubt.
    As for recievers, if Kurek is fine he is gonna be a titular without a question, but if not Kubiak will probably have to paly with Winiarski, and Rucak will be the golden reserve.

• It doesn't make any sense at all. He....just did it.
    • It is too deep to understand it...

Now, I don't think that I can go on with my life without knowing this greatest secret of the Universe ;(

Wild Wild West!

• Mozdzonek captain? I like the guy,but :what:

• Yes, middle blockers are gonna be Nowakowski (top shape indeed) amd the new Captain Planet - Mr. Marcin Mozdzonek :super: that's for sure to me. And if we exclude the fact that there is no Plinski in the rooster, everything is ok in such configuration. But I hope that in some less important matches we are gonna see the other two young guys, as well. They are very good with no doubt.
    As for recievers, if Kurek is fine he is gonna be a titular without a question, but if not Kubiak will probably have to paly with Winiarski, and Rucak will be the golden reserve.

Yes, that's the way how I see it as well. Winiarski seems to be the biggest favourite for starting six, if it comes to OH's I guess. Kurek and Winiar can be a deadly combination, but only if Bartek won't be bothered by little injuries etc. Kubiak and Ruciak are great, I would love to see Kurek-Kubiak duo, it's one of my favourite duos in reception, but personally I pick Kurek-Winiarski as our pair of recievers.

• Talk of the devil, and he is sure to appear :mirror:

Only to appear? 8| Won't say anything? I feel even more disappointed now ;(

Wild Wild West!

• :D

"Captain Planet, he's our hero,
    Gonna take pollution down to zero,
    He's our powers magnified,
    And he's fighting on the planet side"
    :super:

Wild Wild West!

• I will support Serbia and Poland.in my opinion favorites are Russia,Brazil and Poland. Italy,Cuba,Serbia,USA and Argentina can be surprise.Japan,Iran,Egypt and China don't have too much chances.

• Captain Planet is cool and stuff....but let me get off the track a little bit.....

You know what...I just realised that today we're playing our first friendly match against Czech Rep. Uhmm...weird.

Anyway, I'm soooooo looking forward to finally see our guys in whie&red shirts!!!

• Captain Planet is cool and stuff....but let me get off the track a little bit.....

You know what...I just realised that today we're playing our first friendly match against Czech Rep. Uhmm...weird.

Anyway, I'm soooooo looking forward to finally see our guys in whie&red shirts!!!

Ahh, I perfectly know what you mean - that pleasant shiver before seeing the NT playing again after long time :roll: ... (and May is yet sooo far :cheesy: )
    I think Czechia is a very good choice of opponent for the freindly matches, because on the WC there will be either stronger and weaker teams than Czechia, so they are a good landmark for Poland to get oriented what is the current condition of the team. I expect them to play more than 3 sets, 4 - to be precise. Since I probably won't be able to watch the match :( , I will count on you to tell me the most important things after that. :drink:

Wild Wild West!

• Actually I did it on Sunday and it's been like that since than :lol:
    You know, he was quite good in JW t-shirt, too ...but... I just wanted him to be perfect :mirror: . And now he is! :kiss: :lol:
    The only thing bothering me is that Skra already have enough MBs, but I found the decision of this "little" problem, too - Captain Planet is gonna fly to play in some other galaxy - it is not a big deal for him, so his place in Skra will be taken by Lukasz. Voala! :D

Captain Planet signed a contract to 2014, so you will have to wait :lol: I don't think, that Kadziewicz will ever play in Skra, 'cause coach Nawrocki would be afraid of good atmosphere in team... :wacko: But never say never.

• Yeaaah, I can't wait to see our new captain. I wonder, that Zagumny will listen him or not... ?(

Of course not, captains' job is to assist players and referees, not to manipulate teammates. Sure he will bring referee's words to teammates and coach, or the contrary. He can also help referee fix the antenna if some asshole blow it off with powerful spike, making full use of his height, which we know wouldn't show in his blocking :D . More importantly, he should be the one who stops others arguing with the referee. I think he's perfect for this job because if he failed to drag that guy back, he can stand between the player and the referee, hence no one can talk to each other.

Ah.. can't wait to listen to Moz talking to the referees, his voice is charming. :lol:

Don't even think about Moz's giving a command, if only he could have a cleverer blocking strategy than he did.

• So Martee it's your theory why Captain Planet became a captain of NT? Because of his height? I must admit that I didn't think about it like that :lol: He is not so scary, anyway, even with his 211 centimeters. I would be only scared as hell if I would meet him in a dark alley in the middle of the night.
    And btw. there are a few players on the court who are shorter maybe but better built. Kurek for example.

Haha, it's so funny, already, and it will be even more funny in about three hours :D

• I will have a little war in my home, 'cause today play also polish NT in football, at the same time, so... We will see, who'll win - me and my mum or my father and brother :lol:

So what, that we have two televisions in house, will be war :box:

• Poland - Czech Rep. 3:0(25:21, 26:24, 27:25),
    Poland: Zagumny, Bartman, Kubiak, Winiarski, Mozdzonek, Nowakowski, Ignaczak(L), Zygadlo, Jarosz, Ruciak, Zatorski(L)
    I don't remember well, who played in Czech, but Tichacek didn't start this match in first six.

What should I say, nice match by Poland, especially in first and second sets, Zagumny's sets was fantastic. He played with Kubiak, like he playing with him for many years. Mozdzonek, as a new captain started to play better, but in third set he got few blocks Nice Winiarski, weak Bartman - Jarosz was much better.
    Something happened with Ignaczak, I don't know what, but Zatorski had to change him on third set.

I wrote it in 'Friendly matches's thread.

stay strong, Bambino!

bella can u explain this? I know how Kurek is important to Poland but for God sake he doesnt have cancer (thank God) so I dont understand such paranoia :what: it's just back pain, more than usual injury in volleyball. He'll be ok for WC ;)