Polish NT 2011

• I'm really curious about Świderski. He hasn't play much lately, because his health problems and his last apperance in NT was lasy year in Wagner's Memorial if I remember correctly. He is on the list, but it doesn't mean he is going to be a main person in the team again. We will see. I wish him all the best. It would be nice to see him in ECH. Even if he would be only a substitute player for single actions.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• No fucking way!
    Woicki and Bąkiewicz again? :wall: Is it a joke?
    :hit:
    I will pray night and day for Drzyzga! He is a future for the team.
    Nice to see Czarnowski and Swiderski back :thumbup:
    We will have very strong middle if Patryk join the team. Not Kłos, please! :pinch:

• Right, I forgot about Klos - he's still a young talent - when he is on the court, the opponents are scary and want go home. His face and posture... Aaa.

Holy crap!

• I don't like Kłos :pinch: We have better middle-blockers than he is. Wiśniewski, for example.

• Swiderski is a great player, it will be good to guide the young boys in your team :)

• Wlazly...
    I guess, that polish fans already stopped to think about Mariusz in NT. Nobody's know, whether he wants play or not. He don't want to talk about this, but if he say something about his play in NT, it's like "I don't know...". It's really sad, 'cause we don't have better players on OPP than him.

• where is Wlazly :what:

When summer comes Wlazły is injured... It's true, that fans, even journalists doesn't think about Mariusz in NT. He personally think, that he can play in main tournament of the year, but how it ends we could see last year. He had got possibilities and even mentality at court, but not for NT. He is really good, but NT is not important for him. For this he is the most hated player in Poland. Fans calls him bril or princess.

• Wlazly's making the different opinions about himself by his behavior.
    Polish fans have the reasons to call him like that. Not all of them reconciled with the fact, that he don't want to play in the NT, and he's making these things worse, beacuse he deceive the fans. Why he can't tell the truth? 'Guys - I don't want to play in the NT!'. Beacuse now it looks like that, for me. And it's sad.

• Forget about Wlazły, guys. We showed that we're pretty fine without him. Of course it would be great to have him in NT again, 'cause he's obviously a great player, but not irreplaceable ;)
    I'm so so happy to see Sebastian Świderski in the squad again! I've missed him a lot! Great to have you back, iron man!
    Alright guys, now work hard and let's kick some Russian asses in the upcoming tournaments :D
    Btw, our guys are really gonna play a friendly match in Ostrowiec? :D Ulala, can't wait to be there!

• it's not like that Wlazły and other players do not want to play in the NT, but the coach does not want them in the team. there is a conflict between the absent players (Zagumny, Wlazły, Winiarski, Pliński) and the coach. between coach and players is bad communication and it is the biggest problem

• it's not like that Wlazły and other players do not want to play in the NT, but the coach does not want them in the team. there is a conflict between the absent players (Zagumny, Wlazły, Winiarski, Pliński) and the coach. between coach and players is bad communication and it is the biggest problem

I hope you mean absent players, 'cause Andrea gets on very well with our guys. There may be some kind of conflict between him and Winiarski, 'cause when he was asked about his absence, he got pissed a little bit, but I wouldn't exaggerate that at the same time.
    If it comes to Wlazły, I think he is totally indifferent about our NT, and I'm becoming indifferent about him. I totally understand that he's tired after season in PlusLiga, he gets injured pretty easily, he wants to rest a little bit, but...how long has it take? He's not the only one, who needs rest, there are plenty of players who are also tired after season, but they decided to join NT anyway. Same thing is with Winiarski. I don't think tiredness is their only reason of absence in our team. I'm really getting tired of their excuses. They should come up with something better next time.

• One more thing: If there is a really some kind of conflict between Wlazły/Winarski and our coach, I totally understand it and I support Andrea. I guess only saint could bear their moods. Andrea wants all the best for this team, he wants to have all the best players in the squad, but it's impossible so far, they're not gonna make it easier for him. Who wouldn't get pissed after such excuses? If NT is too big effort for them, then maybe they should think about retiring and focus on club a lot more (I mean especially Wlazły). It would be the best solution for all of us- we could save our time and nerves.

• of course, just about the players who did not want the world to play in the league and coach supposedly called them: dodger. clearly the reasons for their absence in the team not really liked coach (but, for example, Winiarski really needed rest, but Wlazły that's another story), one thing is certain coach does not want them

• What the fuck is going on again? Seriously I stopped being surprised about Wlazły's behavior and sick excuses but Winiarski really disappointed me. These two spend too much time together and it could be much better for Winiarski to stay in Trentino. Andrea has a conflict with them? Well I'm not surprised. He said clearly and distinctly at the beginning of his work with our NT that he wanted have the best players. He must be very pissed that two shining stars just don't want to play in team. It supposed to be an honor not a compulsion. They're tired? Come on. Look at Kurek. He plays in Skra too and he had the same tiring season. And what? He is like a bomb, a monster in NT. He plays with heart. Same as Ignaczak. Igła is older than Wlazły and Winiarski but he seems have a lot more energy than these two together. Damn, Wlazły sometimes reminds me 80-years old granny. Next players - Gruszka and Świderski. Still on fire. Gruszka is big support for our team and Świderski returns after serious injury and he says that he want fight for a place in the team!
    You know what? I hope that Bartman recovers quickly and he proves that he can be better. I know he can. He will be a monster one day. And one day everyone will forget about Wlazły and his eternal melodrama with broken finger or whatever in main role.
    I trust Andrea. I know that he tries to do the best in work with our team. Some of his decisions are incomprehensible for me. But he must get to know our players better. It's a shame that he got know this side of Wlazły that I personally hate.

• What kind of inconprehensible decisions do you mean? The only weird decision to me is lack of Kadziewicz. Everything else seems to be fine...at least to me.