You are not logged in.

• "triglav_kran" is male

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Favourite Players: not the best, just my favourite: Sokolov, Todorov, Sergio, Dimitrov, Seganov, Zagumny, Zaytsev and some more

Monday, January 9th 2012, 7:56pm

He looks like Jerszy Dudek. Btw who won the prize best Polish athlete?
That's right, it's Jerzy Dudek, I wrote about him in my report from the plebiscite when you asked about details, Martee ;)

Yeah.... I read it now. Sorry I was watching the video so I didn't read your post carefully.
Actually as soon as I saw that picture, I estimated this guy's height was 188. And surprisingly, I am exactly right. :)

Tell me that you actually meant "I guessed"! :white: You didn't do such kind of thing like comparing to Kurek who is 2m and X cm and the microphone which is 1.60 and is 20 sm over the floor, right?
You Chinese are incredible...

Martee

Bee, a scientist

• "Martee" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: B. K. K.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 3:44am

Tell me that you actually meant "I guessed"! :white: You didn't do such kind of thing like comparing to Kurek who is 2m and X cm and the microphone which is 1.60 and is 20 sm over the floor, right?
You Chinese are incredible...

Alright... though it is a little off topic, but never underestimate a bachelor of science (even though I'm still a candidate). We don't guess actually. :) I saw the picture and estimate the ratio of their heights and given Bartek is 205, I calculated the cutie on the left is 188 high. Voila~ :dance6:

Ah.. I feel I'm bragging. It's something, geeks' fun. :lol:
Stop believing.

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Favourite Players: Ignaczak, Kadziewicz, Kurek, Kubiak, Winiarski, Bartman, Kaziyski, Antiga, Murilo, Henno, Sidão, Sokolov, Atanasijevic

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 8:03pm

You smashed me, Martee :rolll:

Yesterday I read on Przegląd Sportowy that Bartek ran away from the ball after Saturday's plebiscite (ok, he didn't, he had to leave 'cause he played a match in Nysa for The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity) and the only sentence I found in a newspaper about other guys and how they had fun at the ball was about Zibi who "presented the impressive solo dance shows of the dance floor" :D Damn, i would like to see that :lol:
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Sidao, Lucarelli, Penchev, Grebennikov, Muserski, Atanasijevic

Martee

Bee, a scientist

• "Martee" is male

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 12:17pm

Zibi's latest interview!

http://m-volley.pl/artykul/zobacz/zbigni…-mi-sie-uda-618

FIVB Heroes official twitter retweeted this interview. I roughly read it. Zibi shows his incredible passion on volleyball again and again.:)

And the following part is especially for Bella:

Quoted

A nie jest tak, że siatkówka zabiera ci tyle emocji i czasu, że nie zostaje ci ich dla kogoś bliskiego?
- Czasu tak, emocji nie. Szczególnie tych pozytywnych, zdecydowanie, to są inne emocje niż przy siatkówce. Ale mogę być nieobiektywny w tym momencie.

Dlaczego w tym momencie?
- Dlatego, że od 1,5 roku nie jestem w żadnym dłuższym związku.

A dlaczego nie jesteś w związku?
- Szukam właściwej osoby i nie mogę znaleźć. A nie lubię kompromisów, żeby z czegoś rezygnować.
Stop believing.

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Favourite Players: Ignaczak, Kadziewicz, Kurek, Kubiak, Winiarski, Bartman, Kaziyski, Antiga, Murilo, Henno, Sidão, Sokolov, Atanasijevic

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 5:05pm

RE: Zibi's latest interview!

http://m-volley.pl/artykul/zobacz/zbigni…-mi-sie-uda-618

FIVB Heroes official twitter retweeted this interview. I roughly read it. Zibi shows his incredible passion on volleyball again and again.:)

And the following part is especially for Bella:

Quoted

A nie jest tak, że siatkówka zabiera ci tyle emocji i czasu, że nie zostaje ci ich dla kogoś bliskiego?
- Czasu tak, emocji nie. Szczególnie tych pozytywnych, zdecydowanie, to są inne emocje niż przy siatkówce. Ale mogę być nieobiektywny w tym momencie.

Dlaczego w tym momencie?
- Dlatego, że od 1,5 roku nie jestem w żadnym dłuższym związku.

A dlaczego nie jesteś w związku?
- Szukam właściwej osoby i nie mogę znaleźć. A nie lubię kompromisów, żeby z czegoś rezygnować.
Well, I don't really care about Zibi's love life, I mean I wish him all the best but it's just not my business. Like I said I heard some rumours but it was clearly only rumours. Actually my favourite part is about Zibi & Kubi and their underwater adventures :D
But being serious... nice interview ;)
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Monday, February 20th 2012, 5:36pm

Anastasi said: "I want to see in London Wlazły"

source
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 29

Details

• "triglav_kran" is male

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Favourite Players: not the best, just my favourite: Sokolov, Todorov, Sergio, Dimitrov, Seganov, Zagumny, Zaytsev and some more

Monday, February 20th 2012, 6:21pm

source

triglav kran said: "I also want to see Wlazly in London" :lol:

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Sidao, Lucarelli, Penchev, Grebennikov, Muserski, Atanasijevic

Monday, February 20th 2012, 6:53pm

source

Wlazly said: "I don't want to see myself in London" :P

Martee

Bee, a scientist

• "Martee" is male

Monday, February 20th 2012, 8:45pm

Wlazly is a monthly topic person, definitely.
Stop believing.

volley super fan

Spiker (and a Girl!!! :D)

• "volley super fan" is female

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, Poland,Holland, Trento, Skra, Cuneo

Favourite Players: Kaziyski, Kaziński, M. Wlazly, K. Skowronska, M. Flier, N.Gribc, Fei, L. Mastrangelo

Monday, February 20th 2012, 10:55pm

source

And volley super fan said the same, too :D

But if I have to be honest I think that Aga already guessed what the answer would be, after so many rejects I'm not really optimistic :pinch: Moreover the problem between Mariusz and the President of the Federation is still not resolved I think, so that lowers the chance to see him back. Anyway, only time will show and I still hope... :whistle:
Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................
" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "volley super fan" (Feb 20th 2012, 11:42pm)

Martee

Bee, a scientist

• "Martee" is male

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 5:45pm

Anastasi's contract is about to be renewed before the Olympics.
source: http://www.siatka.sport24.pl/news/show/1…tasi-na-dluzej/

Actually it's not a big news.

PS: Why there still is no thread for Polish NT 2012?
Stop believing.

Social bookmarks