You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "triglav_kran" is male

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Favourite Players: not the best, just my favourite: Sokolov, Todorov, Sergio, Dimitrov, Seganov, Zagumny, Zaytsev and some more

Monday, January 9th 2012, 7:56pm

He looks like Jerszy Dudek. Btw who won the prize best Polish athlete?
That's right, it's Jerzy Dudek, I wrote about him in my report from the plebiscite when you asked about details, Martee ;)

Yeah.... I read it now. Sorry I was watching the video so I didn't read your post carefully.
Actually as soon as I saw that picture, I estimated this guy's height was 188. And surprisingly, I am exactly right. :)

Tell me that you actually meant "I guessed"! :white: You didn't do such kind of thing like comparing to Kurek who is 2m and X cm and the microphone which is 1.60 and is 20 sm over the floor, right?
You Chinese are incredible...

Martee

Bee, a scientist

• "Martee" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: B. K. K.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 3:44am

Tell me that you actually meant "I guessed"! :white: You didn't do such kind of thing like comparing to Kurek who is 2m and X cm and the microphone which is 1.60 and is 20 sm over the floor, right?
You Chinese are incredible...

Alright... though it is a little off topic, but never underestimate a bachelor of science (even though I'm still a candidate). We don't guess actually. :) I saw the picture and estimate the ratio of their heights and given Bartek is 205, I calculated the cutie on the left is 188 high. Voila~ :dance6:

Ah.. I feel I'm bragging. It's something, geeks' fun. :lol:
Stop believing.

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Favourite Players: Ignaczak, Kadziewicz, Kurek, Kubiak, Winiarski, Bartman, Kaziyski, Antiga, Murilo, Henno, Sidão, Sokolov, Atanasijevic

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 8:03pm

You smashed me, Martee :rolll:

Yesterday I read on Przegląd Sportowy that Bartek ran away from the ball after Saturday's plebiscite (ok, he didn't, he had to leave 'cause he played a match in Nysa for The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity) and the only sentence I found in a newspaper about other guys and how they had fun at the ball was about Zibi who "presented the impressive solo dance shows of the dance floor" :D Damn, i would like to see that :lol:
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Sidao, Lucarelli, Penchev, Grebennikov, Muserski, Atanasijevic

Martee

Bee, a scientist

• "Martee" is male

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 12:17pm

Zibi's latest interview!

http://m-volley.pl/artykul/zobacz/zbigni…-mi-sie-uda-618

FIVB Heroes official twitter retweeted this interview. I roughly read it. Zibi shows his incredible passion on volleyball again and again.:)

And the following part is especially for Bella:

Quoted

A nie jest tak, że siatkówka zabiera ci tyle emocji i czasu, że nie zostaje ci ich dla kogoś bliskiego?
- Czasu tak, emocji nie. Szczególnie tych pozytywnych, zdecydowanie, to są inne emocje niż przy siatkówce. Ale mogę być nieobiektywny w tym momencie.

Dlaczego w tym momencie?
- Dlatego, że od 1,5 roku nie jestem w żadnym dłuższym związku.

A dlaczego nie jesteś w związku?
- Szukam właściwej osoby i nie mogę znaleźć. A nie lubię kompromisów, żeby z czegoś rezygnować.
Stop believing.

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Favourite Players: Ignaczak, Kadziewicz, Kurek, Kubiak, Winiarski, Bartman, Kaziyski, Antiga, Murilo, Henno, Sidão, Sokolov, Atanasijevic

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 5:05pm

RE: Zibi's latest interview!

http://m-volley.pl/artykul/zobacz/zbigni…-mi-sie-uda-618

FIVB Heroes official twitter retweeted this interview. I roughly read it. Zibi shows his incredible passion on volleyball again and again.:)

And the following part is especially for Bella:

Quoted

A nie jest tak, że siatkówka zabiera ci tyle emocji i czasu, że nie zostaje ci ich dla kogoś bliskiego?
- Czasu tak, emocji nie. Szczególnie tych pozytywnych, zdecydowanie, to są inne emocje niż przy siatkówce. Ale mogę być nieobiektywny w tym momencie.

Dlaczego w tym momencie?
- Dlatego, że od 1,5 roku nie jestem w żadnym dłuższym związku.

A dlaczego nie jesteś w związku?
- Szukam właściwej osoby i nie mogę znaleźć. A nie lubię kompromisów, żeby z czegoś rezygnować.
Well, I don't really care about Zibi's love life, I mean I wish him all the best but it's just not my business. Like I said I heard some rumours but it was clearly only rumours. Actually my favourite part is about Zibi & Kubi and their underwater adventures :D
But being serious... nice interview ;)
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Monday, February 20th 2012, 5:36pm

Anastasi said: "I want to see in London Wlazły"

source
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 28

Details

• "triglav_kran" is male

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Favourite Players: not the best, just my favourite: Sokolov, Todorov, Sergio, Dimitrov, Seganov, Zagumny, Zaytsev and some more

Monday, February 20th 2012, 6:21pm

source

triglav kran said: "I also want to see Wlazly in London" :lol:

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Sidao, Lucarelli, Penchev, Grebennikov, Muserski, Atanasijevic

Monday, February 20th 2012, 6:53pm

source

Wlazly said: "I don't want to see myself in London" :P

Martee

Bee, a scientist

• "Martee" is male

Monday, February 20th 2012, 8:45pm

Wlazly is a monthly topic person, definitely.
Stop believing.

volley super fan

Spiker (and a Girl!!! :D)

• "volley super fan" is female

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, Poland,Holland, Trento, Skra, Cuneo

Favourite Players: Kaziyski, Kaziński, M. Wlazly, K. Skowronska, M. Flier, N.Gribc, Fei, L. Mastrangelo

Monday, February 20th 2012, 10:55pm

source

And volley super fan said the same, too :D

But if I have to be honest I think that Aga already guessed what the answer would be, after so many rejects I'm not really optimistic :pinch: Moreover the problem between Mariusz and the President of the Federation is still not resolved I think, so that lowers the chance to see him back. Anyway, only time will show and I still hope... :whistle:
Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................
" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "volley super fan" (Feb 20th 2012, 11:42pm)

Martee

Bee, a scientist

• "Martee" is male

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 5:45pm

Anastasi's contract is about to be renewed before the Olympics.
source: http://www.siatka.sport24.pl/news/show/1…tasi-na-dluzej/

Actually it's not a big news.

PS: Why there still is no thread for Polish NT 2012?
Stop believing.

Social bookmarks