Polish NT 2011

• Yeah.... I read it now. Sorry I was watching the video so I didn't read your post carefully.
    Actually as soon as I saw that picture, I estimated this guy's height was 188. And surprisingly, I am exactly right. :)

Tell me that you actually meant "I guessed"! :white: You didn't do such kind of thing like comparing to Kurek who is 2m and X cm and the microphone which is 1.60 and is 20 sm over the floor, right?
    You Chinese are incredible...

• Tell me that you actually meant "I guessed"! :white: You didn't do such kind of thing like comparing to Kurek who is 2m and X cm and the microphone which is 1.60 and is 20 sm over the floor, right?
    You Chinese are incredible...

Alright... though it is a little off topic, but never underestimate a bachelor of science (even though I'm still a candidate). We don't guess actually. :) I saw the picture and estimate the ratio of their heights and given Bartek is 205, I calculated the cutie on the left is 188 high. Voila~ :dance6:

Ah.. I feel I'm bragging. It's something, geeks' fun. :lol:

• You smashed me, Martee :rolll:

Yesterday I read on Przegląd Sportowy that Bartek ran away from the ball after Saturday's plebiscite (ok, he didn't, he had to leave 'cause he played a match in Nysa for The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity) and the only sentence I found in a newspaper about other guys and how they had fun at the ball was about Zibi who "presented the impressive solo dance shows of the dance floor" :D Damn, i would like to see that :lol:

• http://m-volley.pl/artykul/zob…i-na-pewno-mi-sie-uda-618

FIVB Heroes official twitter retweeted this interview. I roughly read it. Zibi shows his incredible passion on volleyball again and again.:)

And the following part is especially for Bella:

• http://m-volley.pl/artykul/zob…i-na-pewno-mi-sie-uda-618

FIVB Heroes official twitter retweeted this interview. I roughly read it. Zibi shows his incredible passion on volleyball again and again.:)

And the following part is especially for Bella:

Well, I don't really care about Zibi's love life, I mean I wish him all the best but it's just not my business. Like I said I heard some rumours but it was clearly only rumours. Actually my favourite part is about Zibi & Kubi and their underwater adventures :D
    But being serious... nice interview ;)

• triglav kran said: "I also want to see Wlazly in London" :lol:

And volley super fan said the same, too :D

But if I have to be honest I think that Aga already guessed what the answer would be, after so many rejects I'm not really optimistic :pinch: Moreover the problem between Mariusz and the President of the Federation is still not resolved I think, so that lowers the chance to see him back. Anyway, only time will show and I still hope... :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().