Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• a club president told the press:
    - Baranowicz not able to cope in the most important matches. Still he can not bear the burden of games.
    -Cernic : From him one could expect support in the important matches. However, it lacked
    -Millar : about him president said only that his future is uncertain
    Cernic and Millar have signed contracts in which we can express the will of renewal. After the season we'll talk, but these positions are looking for players who can strengthen the team

• a club president told the press:
    - Baranowicz not able to cope in the most important matches. Still he can not bear the burden of games.
    -Cernic : From him one could expect support in the important matches. However, it lacked
    -Millar : about him president said only that his future is uncertain
    Cernic and Millar have signed contracts in which we can express the will of renewal. After the season we'll talk, but these positions are looking for players who can strengthen the team

Cernic doesn't play bad in important moments of the match, he always plays bad. Baranowicz should come play for Lycurgus, they need a setter and the A league is about his level probably. MIllar is an amazing player and they lost despite him, not because of him. Actually he's not amazing to watch, but what he does with teams is.

Cernic doesn't play bad in important moments of the match, he always plays bad. Baranowicz should come play for Lycurgus, they need a setter and the A league is about his level probably. MIllar is an amazing player and they lost despite him, not because of him. Actually he's not amazing to watch, but what he does with teams is.

totally agree

• Brasilian transfers: http://www.melhordovolei.us/in…asculino&catid=67:mercado

CIMED: Éder and Bruninho will stay in Cimed next season. Also Giba and Gustavo join the team after Sky joined forces with CIMED.

RJX: The club anouced today that Dante will make part of the team next season, the player just didnt sign yet with the team cause he is still uner contract with Dinamo. Also Riad will come back to Brasil and sign with the club. The setter will be MArlon, that played last season in Vivo Minas.

• Riad Ribeiro? :what:

• There are some rumours in Brazil. Some of them Joana already read here.

Campinas wants Luciano de Cecco as setter. I think this would be great because Luciano is a good setter.

Marlon will play in Rio, so i wanna know who will be the setter of Minas (ex team of Marlon). Some people say that Minas wants Rafael (setter of trentino). But like Superliga did not end yet we will need some time to know.

• Jenia Grebennikov, the 20 years old french libero who was recently voted best libero of french championship for the 2nd season in a row (and is in 25 WL list) will remain in Rennes one more season.
    The team is coached by his own father, Boris, former USSR NT player.
    According to Ouest-France , both Kazan and Belgorod were interested in signing him. Obviously, Jenia, having both French and Russian citizenship, and being able to add both talent and French volleyball culture to a Russian team, he's likely to draw more and more attention from Russian clubs in the upcoming years as he improves.

• Resovia without a coach Travica !
    Club wants to strengthen the new season, the first coach will be an assistant Travica Andrzej Kowal.

Doesn't make sense to me - if they want to build a good team, they hire the coach's assistant?! Was Travica released or just the contract finished? A lack of results is a good reason to be released, but if that's not the case (which I think it is), then firing him and taking his assistant when you want to improve the team sounds crazy.

• Brasilian opposite Damiao (Nice) signed a contract with Toulouse .

• RJX: The club anouced today that Dante will make part of the team next season, the player just didnt sign yet with the team cause he is still uner contract with Dinamo. Also Riad will come back to Brasil and sign with the club. The setter will be MArlon, that played last season in Vivo Minas.

I read the same! I also heard about Theo as opposite and Rodrigao as MB, so I think that if they find another good receiver and a good libero (I read a name, but I can't remember..), they can become a very strong team.

And I heard that both Zenit (Ball will stop playing at the end of the season) and Minas are looking for Raphael, and that he will probably left Trento (he has a meeting with Mosna next week). If Raphael will leave Trento, Dragan Travica will probably be Trento setter (his contract with Monza end this year). If it will happen, considering that Juantorena is going to play as italian during the next season, Trento will probably get a foreign MBs, (or may be 2? also Riad leave the team...). Honestly, I hope Raphael'll stay, I like him too much, and Trento needs of at least one brazilian playerXD :lol:

I was wondering as somone else about Baranowicz.. Will Cuneo take him back? Of course as second setter. But he can definitly learn a lot with Grbic as master, and playing in such team..

Probaly Cernic should come back in Italy too, he can easily find a team in SerieA1 he can be usuful for (of course not one of the best). I heard that Ravenna is looking for him (Ravenna won the A2 regoular season this year).

• Eric Ngapeth leaving Tours! 8|

He announced yesterday that after a meeting with Tours's president and manager, that the club wasn't willing to keep as headcoach. He said that despite wining 4 national titles out of 5 on the last season (the team still having a shot at a 5th out of 6) the club decided not to re-sign him.

However, the club is still interested in re-signing both of his sons (Earvin and Swan).
    There are tumours that Eric Ngapeth might go to Beauvais whose coach Gabriel Denys will not remain in the club. Beauvais also announced not re-signing Canadian NT OH Alexandre Gaumont-Casias, Croatian setter Inoslav Krnic, Croatian MB Igor Juricic and Czech MB Miloslav Javurek who has been in Beauvais for 9 years. French libero Jérémie Hebert is also leaving the team.

In Tours, various rumors (someone said phantasm ?) about Loic De Kergret or Mauricio Paes to replace Eric Ngapeth.

• Unbelieveable decision :what: :what: his results aren't reason for this, probably relations with club board. Now I'm even more confident that Earvin will leave Tours :whistle: I'll be delighted if Eric joins BOUC :super:

IMO BOUC board is making mistake with decision not to re-signing Krnić :white:

• Luciano de Cecco from Argentina will play in Skra Belchatow probably.

Dante Amaral and William Priddy won't to play here.
    Dante wants to play in Brazil. William is too dear.

Probably Jurij Gladyr will play instead of Marcin Mozdzonek.

The Club probably will leave Woicki, Antiga and Novotny.