Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Somebody know where will play Y. Bazin in next season?

I don't know but I can't wait to find out!

• Puertorican OPP Hector Soto is rumoured to play in Andreoli Latina (Serie A) in next season. This club has just signed with polish OPP Jakub Jarosz. Coach will be ex-bulgarian NT coach, Silvano Prandi.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Puertorican OPP Hector Soto is rumoured to play in Andreoli Latina (Serie A) in next season. This club has just signed with polish OPP Jakub Jarosz. Coach will be ex-bulgarian NT coach, Silvano Prandi.

Yes, Jose Rivera signed contract with Latina as well :)

• OH Maxim Panteleymonenko (Zenit Kazan) joined IECL participant Lokomotiv Novosibirsk

So far the starting line-up of Lokomotiv Novosibirsk looks like this: Butko - Sanchez - Divis - Biryukov/Panteleymonenko - Volvich - Ashchev - Sidenko. If they manage to sign another decent MB, this team will surely look impressive next season!

• Novosybirsk has financial problems during at least last 2 seasons so thay build economic squad for example chimerical Sanchez Bozlueva that is probably not so expensive transfer. They do not have stars like in the past but have balanced squad but I think it is not enough to take part in FF of Champions League.

• So Treviso has two setters now... and apart from that, they have nothing? I know Nimir Abdelaziz is also a good attacker, but to have him play for 5 other attackers is a bit much I think.

• Novosybirsk has financial problems during at least last 2 seasons so thay build economic squad for example chimerical Sanchez Bozlueva that is probably not so expensive transfer. They do not have stars like in the past but have balanced squad but I think it is not enough to take part in FF of Champions League.

To me, this is the most balanced squad Novosibirsk built for the last several years. I don't know what you mean by not signing foreign stars, I think Michael Sanchez is of the same level as William Priddy and Hector Soto, I don't think they dropped the level of players at all. OK, I have no clue how much money they are paying them or whether they are economically more appropriate, but if you also take a look at the other star players in the team - Divis, Butko, Biryukov, Panteleymonenko, maybe now they have even more good players to pay to. Leaving the financial aspect aside (we can only guess, besides who cares actually how much they pay if they can afford to sign names like this), the main problem for this team in the past several seasons was mainly consistency, so now it's even more interesting whether they will manage playing both CL and domestic league. I agree they are not the hot favourites to reach the F4, but who knows.. :)

• Lokomotiv is also an example that it is not whole true that russian clubs has a lot of money. Every season at least one team has serious financial problems or just has to transfer only weak players. You heard probably about 7 million euro offer of Juantorena but anyone added that this was a whole offer of compesation for Trento and 5 years wage so when we know this is not such a impressive offer. Even not such uknown clubs has financial problems for example Lokomotiv Belogorie when they won CEV Cup did not pay their players.

YavorD I know for sure they have a serius financial problems because there was even a discussion about it and not even roumors but facts they have problems to pay players regularly.On the other hand they have big expactations.

• Leandro Araujo da Silva (Brazilian ex-Junior NT, opposite, 205 cm, 27-year-old, Montes Claros) will replace Ventsislav Simeonov in Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia. Simeonov will not renew his contract with the yellow-reds.

• Could Someone write here the CV of Hector Soto?

Where did He play in the past and where will play in new season?

• 2001-2002 Noliko Maaseik (Belgium)
    2002-2003 Alimenti Sardi Cagliari (Italy)
    2003-2005 Terra Sarda Cagliari
    2005-2006 Tiscali Cagliari
    2006-2007 Panasonic Panthers (Japan)
    2007-2009 Lokomotiv Novosibirsk (Russia)
    2009-2010 Arkas Sport Izmir (Turkey)
    2010-2011 Hyundai Capital Skywalkers (Korea)
    In season 2011/12 he'll play probably in Andreoli Latina (Italy)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Dutch NT-MB Bas van Bemmelen signed a two-years-contract with German champion Friedrichshafen.

• According to l'Equipe, former french NT outside hitter Philippe Barca-Cysique is leaving Galatasaray to Paykan Teheran.

Anyone recall who are the International players who have played in Iran?
    I think a few Bulgarians (Ananiev, ?) have played there, but I can't recall all the names...

• Anyone recall who are the International players who have played in Iran?

Google is my friend, and wikipedia is even more friendly !

• When I saw Philippe Barca-Cysique play, he'd always be great. Such a high jumper!

• Lokomotiv is also an example that it is not whole true that russian clubs has a lot of money. Every season at least one team has serious financial problems or just has to transfer only weak players. You heard probably about 7 million euro offer of Juantorena but anyone added that this was a whole offer of compesation for Trento and 5 years wage so when we know this is not such a impressive offer. Even not such uknown clubs has financial problems for example Lokomotiv Belogorie when they won CEV Cup did not pay their players.

YavorD I know for sure they have a serius financial problems because there was even a discussion about it and not even roumors but facts they have problems to pay players regularly.On the other hand they have big expactations.

Both Lokomotives are sponsored by Russian railways. But there is big difference between Novosibirsk and Belgorod. Belgorod is small town (350.000) near russian-ukrainian border while Novosibirsk is capital of Siberia with population over 2 million people. After they won Cup president said that achievement will attract more sponsors and I'm quite sure that is happening. Panteleymonenko had really good contract in Zenit, he didnt played much last year but he said he will wait for a chance. Now he moved to Novosibirsk and its very hard to attract good player that far. I remember when Ćošković (Croatian NT OH) played in Novosibirsk he had around 250,000 € per season. He said money was main reason to sign contract with them because Novosibirsk is in Siberia, 3000 km from Moscow etc.

Apart from that :

Serbian NT OH Nikola Kovačević and powerful opposite Vasiliy Nosenko (Gazprom Yugra Surgut) signed contracts with Gubernia Nizhny Novgorod.

French NT OH Samuele Tuia signed contract with Kuzbass Kemerovo.